Returning to the castle

Hermione and Harry helped Ron limp back as we left the shrieking shack. I walked beside Sirius and Lupin. Jack was next to me. Harry wouldn't talk to me. Probably not ever again. I couldn't blame him not a chance.

Peter was still begging us to not turn him over to the dementors. While Hermione had Snape under some kind of charm that made it look like he was sleep walking. I wasn't worried about that right now. I didn't even care about the consequences.

I would respect his wishes. He was right I didn't need to sleep. I'd see him in class and around in the house I guess. I could always talk with Lupin and Sirius. Spend nights talking to Cedric he didn't need to sleep either.

He was one of the first people I met coming here and he was just like me. It wasn't even his real name. He was here to see me and make sure that I kept on the right path. To be honest it was probably a good thing he's here for reasons like this.

I was upset too. I knew all along that he wasn't the bad guy. I felt so bad. My brother hated me I was supposed to protect him and he hated me. He had every right to feel this way. Harry looked back at me as he frowned. I couldn't meet his eyes.

Sirius saw us and then he saw the castle. He changed the mood. It's beautiful isn't it? He asked. I'll never forget the first time I walked through those doors. It will be nice to do it again freely. That was a noble thing you did back there.

He doesn't deserve it. Hey listen Harry your big sister she's your protector both as a job and as a sister. She will always love you she will always want what's best for you. And probably almost always respect your wishes.

She never meant to hurt you Harry. You know that. You know that better than anybody. She didn't mean to hurt you by keeping this a secret but it wasn't her story to tell. She knew you would never believe her.

Tell me if this never happened and she told you about me and how I was framed would you believe her?! She'd have a lot of explaining to do. She still does. I don't understand how could she know all of this?

She was only a year old when they were killed! She knew about magic before I did! How is that fair?! She's also not just a wizard because a spell mom did that backfired on her. So that V- couldn't kill her too.

Harry I know you're upset but she's not the villain here. She loves you and you love her. She just wants what's best for you. Even when you didn't know it she was always there for you to make your life better using her magic when she wasn't supposed to.

Give her another chance. Don't do something you'll regret later. You're already gonna regret what you said later. And she feels bad she can't blame you for what you said. She feels responsible. You're right. She'll still leave you alone and not come home tonight.

Anyways I heard what you said. But also I didn't think our dad would want his two best friends and his only daughter to become killers over this vermin. Besides if he's dead the secret dies with him and if he's alive we can clear your name.

You know Harry IDK if you know this but when you and your sister were born James and Lilly made me your.... I know we know. I would understand if you and your sister would want to stay with your aunt and uncle.

Farrah can come with me if she really wants to as you know she doesn't have the same rules as you do. But you are more than welcome both of you to stay with me. If she can live with you why would she stay with me?

She's trying to protect you. The only one who ever has. If you push her away now you may not have her when you really need her. She will always protect you when you're in danger always sacrifice herself but there's only so much a good person can take.

The more you push someone away they're bound to eventually take the hint and not come when you really need them to be there. Just think about it ok? When can we come stay with you? Harry asked him. Once my name has been cleared.

And everything was fine. Everything was fine and everyone was happy until Hermione called out. Harry Farrah! We looked up and saw the full moon. My vampire side takes over when it's a full moon and Lupin is a wolf. And he didn't take his potion.