You're in grave danger

We sit at the table with the others and Ron turns to us to show us this clipping of him and his family in Egypt. What's it like there in Egypt. I hear Harry ask, but after that I don't hear the answer.

The rest of Ron's family comes inside the Leaky Cauldron, and once everyone is settled Ron's father Arthur pulls Harry and I along with him a little ways away from the others asking to speak with us.

As we follow him I glance my eyes behind him at the wanted poster of Sirius Black. At the bottom it reads.... "Have you seen this man?" Arthur tells us he probably shouldn't even be telling us this, but.... Blah, blah, blah we're in grave danger.

Why doesn't that surprise me. What with the dark shadows back at home, our "family" always abusing us, a murder on the lose, Sirius Black wanted everywhere, and probably something to do with V. We're always in "grave danger" if you ask me.

Does this have anything to do with Sirius Black? Harry asks him. Arthur asks us what he know of him, but the truth is the only info anyone knows is wrong. What people think they know is that the only truth in any of it is that he's escaped prison.

But everyone believes he's killed someone, that Sirius thinks that we're the only ones that stand in his way that he's a loyal servant to V-.... we don't dare say his name.

But, it's not true! But if I said that people would think I was crazy. They might even ask me for proof. That it happened back 13 years ago when we first stopped V-....

It appears that everyone believes that he's broken out because we stand in the way of V- coming back into full power that he wants to kill us.

Mr. and Ms. Potter I advise you that no matter what you hear or what happens that you go looking for Mr. Black. You hear me Farrah?! Don't do it he scolds me. I cross my arms with a frown on my face everyone suspects I'd do anything.

And they're right. Why would we go after someone that tried to kill us? T: Because he's innocent he was framed, and if the pictures could talk they'd tell us that. Oh wait they can and they believe the lie too.

Just watch yourself Mr. Harry and Ms. Farrah. He claps us on our shoulders, and we wait for the train. Once we get on it Molly Ron's mother hands Ron up his pet rat through an open window.

Once on the train we try looking for an empty compartment. We didn't mean to blow her up, we just I just lost control, talking about our parents is one thing but when it comes to Farrah that's when I put my foot down.

Brilliant! Ron exclaims. Ron, this isn't funny, Farrah and Harry are lucky they didn't get expelled, and Farrah is lucky to even ever get to go to Hogwarts in first place with all that unauthorized magic she's been doing behind people's backs for so long.

Hermione?! No, she's right. We're lucky. I shrug not taking any offense cause its true, if its not true it can't hurt, but in this case its true but it doesn't hurt. Nothing can hurt me more than our "family" has already.

We find Neville and give our hellos until we slip inside our compartment all 5 of us sit together, and we find a man on the inside asleep against the window, on his baggage reads "Prof. R.J. Lupin"

Is he really sleeping? Harry asks them. I suppose so why? What's wrong? Our friends ask us. Harry and I take a glance at each other.... Both: Close the door!

We talk about what Artur told us, how Sirius Black had escaped, how he wants to kill us, but I wish I could speak up and tell them the truth, but I've got no proof. Then suddenly the lights flicker and it gets darker, and darker, until the lights die out.

The train has also stopped moving but we know we can't be there yet. I shut my eyes, and cling to the first human object I feel. Nice grip you got there. I hear a voice say. You're all lucky I don't scream! I whisper. Why?

Because, what happens when sirens or in this case mermaids raise their voices above normal speaking level? It would shatter the glass. That's right and I'm sorry Jack, that's what happens when you're also part vampire I have demon strength inside of me that I have no idea how to control.

What's the matter? 'fraid of the dark? Jack whispers into my ear. I hug his arm tighter. Ok, ok, sorry. Farrah loosen your grip. He begs. Easy girl, Harry whispers, pulling me off, and I breathe a *sigh* I'm sorry Jack. It's all good he wraps an arm around my shoulders.

Didn't mean to scare you more. She'll be fine Jack nothing is scarier than our "family." Harry states. The train sways violently, but when we adjust to darkness we all can see our breath except me. How are you not cold?

Vampires don't get cold. Or rather aren't supposed to, but then again I'm also part human and part fish so who really bloody 'ell knows. Beats me I shrug.

Not too long after we see black hooded figures, the train acts like its been broken down, someone whose not supposed to be onboard has come onto the train.

An loud painful eerie sound fills Harry and I's ears as I pull away to cover my ears so that the sound goes away as if that actually helps. Harry takes my hand, or rather grasps my wrist. You're ok Farrah. Funny, the younger sibling seems to always seem and act like the older sibling.

But, its always been that way. Harry has more backbone then I do can stand up to people, I just try to do things behind people's backs and not get caught in doing so.

It's not until Lupin wakes up with fire shooting out of his hands that we think anything worse can possibly happen to us as he tells us not to move.