Safe and sound I think

He slides the door open to the side and there is a dark hooded figure, we can't see its face because the hood covers it, but just the sight of it makes me tremble.

I'm pretty sure despite that the train is all icy and cold, that I'm the only one of not cold, whether due to being part fish or part vampire. However, I jump when I see Lupin trying to create fire out of his hands.

I see it flicker but that's the last thing I remember seeing except the white wisp of light that leaves Harry and I's mouth when we hear this terrible painful noise and then fall over onto the ground, a women somewhere screaming.

Harry's glasses falling off his face. The hooded figure is gone. Our friends rush to our side to make sure we're ok. Ron hands Harry his glasses back as Jack helps me up from the floor as we all sit back down into our seats.

But nothing seems to be frozen anymore as water drips down the window pane. And my brother feels a cold sweat drip down him, but dusk is gone and the windows are black, but we can feel that we're moving again.

It's like it never happened only it did. As Prof. Lupin tries to offer us chocolate claiming we'd feel better if we take some. Are you guys alright? Hermione asks us.

You looked kind of ridged like you were having a fit. Ron tells us. What was that thing? Harry asks Lupin. It was a Dementor a guard of the prison of Azkaban. He was looking Sirius Black Harry, Farrah.

Hermione tells us. Excuse me children I must go speak with the driver, eat some chocolate you'll feel better. It helps. Did either of you pass out? Harry asks our friends. They all say no, and none of the 3 of them heard a woman scream either.

I think you're the only two Snow. Jack reminds me placing a cool touching hand on my shoulder. We felt cold for a little bit for a second, except Jack.

Yeah? Me too although doesn't exactly surprise me since Jackson Wood has ice powers and Farrah is well Farrah Hermione gestured to the two of us. It felt like I'd never be joyful again Ron claimed. Yeah, it was weird I felt cold for a second but then Lupin helped us.

But once again we mention the screaming woman and they all deny having heard it, so maybe we were the only ones. The question is why? But, the next thing I know we're off the train and riding carriages driven by headless horsemen up to the Hogwartz castle. We are safe now.

At least I think so anyways.