Teach us how to defend ourselves against them

Farrah Harry are you sure you want to do this? Lupin asked us. This advanced magic beyond the ordinary wizarding level. Although Farrah you and Jackson would be learning this spell pretty soon in one of your protector classes.

Advanced is good Prof. Lupin. Please I must know it if I want to protect Harry and I and I do both as my job as a protector and Harry's sister. But I understand you want to learn it for the same reasons Harry I turn to him a hand on his shoulder.

But I'll tell you the same thing I told Jack. The twins were right. If I can't protect myself I can't protect you. We're here to learn Prof. Please?! Alright then eager little learners you both are. So let's get started. Everything is prepared. I'm sure about it.

Harry told us. The spell I'm goin to teach you is the Patronus Charm. Have you ever heard of it? Harry said no but I raised my hand. Farrah we're not in class you may speak freely. He told me. A Patronus is a positive force like a shield.

That's right. You must be reading ahead. Good for you. Hermione would be proud of you. She'd be jealous we're learning a spell she is not. I corrected him. Anyways the Patronus the dementor will feed of it rather than the wizard that casts it.

A perfect spell for us if I ever heard one Prof. Lupin I agreed with him. After all they've been coming after us lately. Well then the spell is Expecto Patronum but in order for it to work you must think of a happy memory and it has to be strong.

I thought of my family right away. Harry had a hard time the first time so it was a good thing it was just a bogart in the form of a dementor. For this part of our two on one "lesson." He offered Harry dark chocolate said it would help.

He offered it to us our first time meeting him as well. But to be honest its not my favorite. It was understandable Harry failed the first time. We had been told to close our eyes and take a deep breath. Harry said he thought of his first time on a broom.

Lupin said it wasn't enough. He had me try. I got it right the first time but I felt dizzy lightheaded and weak. Nice work he told me. Not bad for your first time. Here take this it will help. Then Harry tried again and this time he was successful.

We admitted that we thought of our parents and each other seeing their faces. Lupin told us we'd give our father a run for his money we were so good. I hadn't been exactly happy nor exactly a memory but family should always be enough.

When we left and returned to our friends Ron and Hermione were arguing about how Ron lost his rat. Hermione was talking about how beautiful the day was. Ron started off agreeing but disagreed talking about being ripped to pieces.

Ron insisted he didn't lose anything he said her cat killed him. I rolled my eyes they sounded like an old married couple. She told him to take better care of his pets. Shortly after we come across Hagrid he was clearly upset as he skipped stones.

How did your hearing go Hagrid? I started. He told us the committee members took turns trying to remember why they were there in the first place. He told them that Buckbeak was a good bird always cleaned his feathers. And then Lucius Malfoy got up.

And well you can imagine. Said that Lucius said Buckbeak was deadly and dangerous. I could not believe what I was hearing I knew first hand that Buckbeak was kind. But Hagrid had warned Draco about letting Buckbeak take the first move.

And of course he hadn't listened and that's what got him in trouble. He was only trying to protect himself. He told us he also said that he thought Buckbeak wa the kind of creature that would kill ya as soon as you looked at him. That's a lie!

I tried standing my ground not that I needed to with my friends. I was so upset. I knew first hand how Buckbeak was. He'd let us ride him. I agree with you Ms. Potter. But of course Lucius asked for the very worst. Hagrid agreed.

Luckily he didn't get fired. But it was even worse than that. He said Buckbeak had been given the death sentence. But that's not fair! I shook like a leaf. This is all Draco's fault! I wrapped my arms around myself as tears fell down my face.

Farrah wait! Harry warned me. But it was too late. My friends lowered me down to the ground. As I cried. Hagrid was just as upset as the rest of us were. There had to be something we could do. But first thing first make me human again and then come up with a plan.