Auntie Dia

"I can't breathe! She is going to be ok?" Divyanshi panicked.

Months had past and it was the day when Draupadi was about to give birth to the heir of the Kurus. Divyanshi was told to wait outside of the room as Draupadi gave birth. Krishnn held her hand and told her to not panic but that didn't work well.

"She is going to be alright. Don't worry, Sakhi." Krishnn assured her.

"I am not worrying." Divyanshi said in a very concerned voice, "It's just that I- Yes, I am worried about her."

"It's a boy!" The midwife came out with a baby boy in her hands.

"Oh My God! I am an Auntie now." Divyanshi cheered. "How is my Draupadi?"

"She is resting." The midwife said.

"Can I visit her?" Divyanshi asked, "Please!"

"Yes, but don't wake her up." The midwife said.

"Thank you!" Divyanshi stormed inside the room. "Oh my darling! Are you ok?" She looked at the unconscious Draupadi. She shed a year of joy and smiled at her bestfriend.

The child was gifted gold and pearls. The whole Panchal was decorated with flowers as people celebrated the child's birth. Divyanshi was away from Karn for more than a month which was eating her from the inside. It was decided that she would leave for Hastinapur the following day.

"Aw! Cutie baby!" She talked to the child in a baby voice. "Say hi to your Auntie."

"He can't talk yet." Shikhandi said.

"I know that." Divyanshi told her in her normal voice, she changed to her baby voice again "But this cutie over here! He is so cute!"

"I can't believe I am a mausi now." Shikhandi commented.

"Yeah, I am Auntie Dia." Divyanshi said.

"What does that mean?" Shikhandi asked.

"Auntie means mausi and Dia is my pet name." Divyanshi explained.

"Auntie Dia sounds cool." Shikhandi said.

"Cause I am a cool Aunt." Divyanshi dramatically spoke.

~~~~~~~~~

"I still don't understand why Duryodhan has invited you here." Karn sighed.

"Because I am his brother in law. I am related to him but what you don't understand is you people have sheltered that whore." Jaydrath said.

"Jaydrath, if you use that word again for Divyanshi, I swear I won't care if you are my sister's husband, I will kill you." Duryodhan threatened him.

"I won't but will she stop being a wh-" Jaydrath dramatically sighed, "A decent lady doesn't roam here and there."

"Are you decent?" Karn scoffed.

"I am not some lady." Jaydrath stated.

"But you are talking like some nosy old lady, aren't you? Mind your business, Sindhraj." Karn said.

"I will surely mind my business but her, she is in Panchal now. Then the other day she was in Indraprasth and before that Dwarka. She barely stays here." Jaydrath quacked.

"Karn, where are you? You have idea what happened there!" Divyanshi stormed in, she saw Jaydrath and turned on her bitch face. "Oh! You are here too."

"It's good to see you." Jaydrath smirked.

"The feeling is not mutual." She ignored him, "Follow me." She said to Karn and so he did.

"Panchali is a mother now, how does it feel to be an aunt?" Karn asked, "Don't you feel old?"

"I do. It's a boy and they are currently deciding his name. The 'naam karan' will be in month, I guess, so we have to go." She said.

"I hope the baby is healthy." He said.

"He is. You have no idea how cute he is! His face is just like Draupadi's because Yudhisthir isn't cute, you know. He is kinda bulky but with a baby face, which is slightly different from cute." She blabbered.

"You like children, don't you?" He asked.

"It depends. If a child is crying then no but if the baby is happy then yes for sure." She answered, "But I am too young to have a baby and currently I am having this baby fever which is so irritating like I want a baby, like right now."

He kissed her, "You talk a lot."

She stood in silence, confused. "You kissed me first? You weren't the romantic type. I thought it was a grumpy × sunshine otp but if both the characters are the sunshine then...it will work, I guess."

"I didn't understand a word you said." He smiled, "But the words seemed sweet."

"I am sweet, love." She flipped her hair. Jaydrath walked pass them coughing loudly, "You're sick? Find a cure! Don't interrupt us."

"Ok! That was rude." Karn stated when Jaydrath left, "Kaliyug is very different from this yug."

"What do you mean by that?" She questioned.

"I mean I know he is bad but we have to respect everyone, even our enemies." He said.

"That is some Gandhi shit." She scoffed.

"What was that? Why did you scoff?" He asked.

She opened her mouth by shut it, she knew in anger she would speak nonsense and ruin the relationship. She tried to leave but was stopped by him grabbing her by her wrist.

"What is this?" He asked again.

"I-" She stammered, "I don't know why I did that." She said.

"You acted like someone did black magic on you." He commented.

"My date could be near." She muttered.

...........................

It is just a filler chapter so it is small.

*****