Quinn Hughes

It was late at night, you and Quinn had just put your daughter to bed, tomorrow she would turn seven and you both couldn't believe it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It was late at night, you and Quinn had just put your daughter to bed, tomorrow she would turn seven and you both couldn't believe it.

"So did you handle everything with people coming tomorrow?" you asked your husband,

"Some of the guys are coming, then Mom and Dad said they would call, I don't know about my brothers I'm sure they will," he said as he rolled on his side.

"And you are prepared for her present?" you asked him sternly. For the past three years, all Lauren had been asking for was a pony or a puppy and you pushed it off as long as you could, but now that you had more time on your hands since becoming a full-time mom you were ready and Quinn wanted to give her what she wanted. While she was at school you and Quinn went to some shelters looking for dogs and finally found the perfect one. The puppy was staying with Elias until the day came.

"I'm so ready, the food and stuff are in my car, and Elias said I can pick him up in the morning,"

"Thank you for handling this honey, the food, and stuff for tomorrow are in the fridge, and since she had her class party already we are all set," you smiled.

"She's gonna be so excited," he grinned.

"I know," you grinned with him, "good night Quinn," you said dozing off wrapping your arm over his chest.

"Good night Y/N."

You woke up the next day to a tap on your shoulder, you opened your eyes to see your daughter standing there smiling, you struggled opening your eyes until Lauren started shaking you,

"Mommy get up, come on Mommy," she cheered. You opened your eyes and looked next to you to see Quinn still fast asleep,

"Why me? Wake up Daddy too," you groaned. With that ask, Lauren jumped onto the bed and began shaking Quinn.

"Daddy get up it's my birthday," his eyes shot open. He quickly wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to his chest,

"I know sweetie you're getting so big, I gotta hold you while I still can," he squeezed her. You slowly sat up and put on your slippers as you stood up.

"Daddy let go," your daughter squealed squirming in his grasp. Quinn playfully ignored your daughter's wishes. You glanced to see his phone on the dresser buzzing as you walked around the room, seeing messages from Elias appear on the screen.

"Quinn, it's Elias," you told him. He instantly let go of Lauren and made his way to his phone. You and your daughter made your way to the kitchen while Quinn made a phone call. You made her favorite breakfast of chocolate chip waffles with bananas and even added some whipped cream on top.

"Hey girls, Daddy has to go get something for you, I'll be right back," Quinn kissed your cheek and rushed out the door. You saved him a plate of breakfast as Lauren was so eager to open her presents. You got her all ready for your family party as some of the team began to show up. There was an unexpected knock on the door when you thought everyone had made it, you were expecting to see Quinn and Elias but you were surprised to see your two brothers-in-law standing holding a gift.

"What the heck are you guys doing here?" you exclaimed letting them in.

"We wanted to surprise our niece," Jack smiled as he hugged you.

"C'mon, we've missed all her birthdays I think now would be a good one considering-" you cut Luke off as your daughter ran over.

"Uncle Jack, Uncle Luke?" she questioned.

"Surprise, Happy Birthday," they said in unison picking up your daughter, and carrying her back into the living room. You glanced outside to see Quinn and Elias approaching, holding all the dog needs and Quinn holding the puppy itself. You quickly shut the door leaving them to handle it themselves. You made your way back into the living room as the front door opened, Lauren was too distracted by her other gifts to notice that your husband had returned.

"Sweetie, Daddy is back with our special gift for you," you tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around to face Quinn who revealed the puppy from behind his back.

"Happy birthday sweetheart," he said. She ran over and hugged Quinn's legs then reached up towards the puppy, Quinn kneeled down next to her and slowly put the dog down on the ground. Within seconds she was hugging and kissing the puppy as it licked her all over. Your husband stood back up and put his arm around you.

"It was worth the wait," you smiled watching your daughter play with the puppy.

"It sure was," he kissed you on your cheek once again.

____________________________________________

I know it's short, sorry

NHL Imagines 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें