Mark Estapa

"Ahh I'm so proud of you," you squealed as you hugged your best friend Adam

"Thanks, Y/N," he said squeezing you tight. You both let go smiling, you looked around and watched more of the team come out shouting and cheering. After several high-fives and more hugs as players and families walked by you and Adam you still hadn't seen your boyfriend Mark.

"Do you know where Mark is Adam?" You asked him. He thought for a moment and realized a lot of the sophomores weren't out of the locker room yet.

"I might have an idea, c'mon let's go," he grabbed the sleeve of the oversized jersey of Mark's that you were wearing. He pulled you through the crowd down to the tunnel leading to the locker room.

"Lemme just make sure everyone is decent," he yelled over the loud music thumping through the locker room door. He peeked in then walked in and was in there for a decent amount of time,

"What's taking you so long Adam?" You yelled pounding on the door. You got no answer, "Okay that's it I'm coming in." You burst through the door to see a shirtless Mark, dancing around the locker room, Adam was standing with his hands on his hips watching.

"I tried to get his attention, but he's a little busy, as you can see," Adam laughed.

"Ahem!" you cleared your throat loudly, Mark was still dancing, too happy to notice you. You watched him hop around in his skates and saw the smile on his face, it was glowing. It was the smile that made you fall in love with him when you first met, the same smile almost a year later. Mark eventually stopped dancing because he ran out of breath. He looked and saw you after he turned off the music.

"Y/N, how long have you been standing there?" he said grinning away while catching his breath.

"Long enough," you laughed, as he began to walk over to you.

"C'mere baby," he opened his arms. You hugged his sweaty shirtless body, while he spun you around.

"I'm so proud of you," you smiled, ruffling his hair, and resting your foreheads against one another. You two were in your own little world of happiness that you had forgotten about the other boy in the room.

"I'll uhh give you two so privacy," Adam nodded, leaving the locker room. You two watched the locker room door close and paused for a minute.

"Finally a moment alone with my number one fan," he grinned. He pulled your face closer to his as you wrapped your arms tighter around his neck. He met his lips with yours, rubbing your back, pulling you even closer if that was possible. You both broke apart for air as Mark went to lean in again, but you stopped him.

"Don't you wanna finish changing Mark?"

"What? You don't like this?"

"No, I mean yes I do, you're hot but, uh we are still in the locker room," you shrugged.

"Fine I'll change," he rolled his eyes and sat down, "only because I stink, not cause you told me to,"

"Yeah okay Mark," you said handing him his shirt. He finished changing, and threw his bag over his shoulder, taking your hand. The two of you walked out of the almost empty arena as he loaded his bag on the bus.

"Where are the boys?" he wondered, "Eh doesn't matter, spending time with my girl after a big win is all I want right now." You blushed and looked down at the ground as a gust of wind came causing you to shiver. He tucked you under his arm against him as you walked to the hotel, you were staying at. As you walked you both exchanged stories from your trip to Allentown considering you hadn't seen each other as much as you wanted.

"So then I'm all like, 'hey look at the jersey I'm wearing' then he shut up," you laughed telling your story from the game.

"Damn State fans," he laughed as he opened the door of the hotel for you. You both went to your room and lay on your bed. You locked hands and your eyes met.

"Have I told you how amazing you are?" you smiled moving closer to him. He let go of your hand and fixed his hair, it was what he would do to hide his blushing.

"I have the most amazing girlfriend, I'm so lucky to have found you,"

"I'm the lucky one, I'm dating the man of my dreams," you knew what that statement would do to him. He wrapped his arms around you pulling you into his chest. He caressed your head, placing kisses on the top of it every so often.

"Why can't it be like this all the time?" he groaned, lifting your head up.

"You're a D1 hockey player, remember?" you rolled your eyes playing with his hair.

"I'm just too amazing I guess," he sighed.

"And humble too," you teased.

"Shut up," he let go of you and began to roll over, you stopped him by wrapping your arm around his stomach, pulling him back towards you.

"Oh don't be mad at me Marky," he hated that nickname from you.

"You wanna play this game Y/N? Try me?" You grinned slowly moving your hand up from his stomach to where he was most ticklish. He squirmed and began to laugh then pulled your hand away and became very serious. You did it again with your other hand, leading to the loudest laugh that you loved hearing. He sat up moving away from you.

"Aww Marky come back," you pouted, seeing his playful annoyed glare. "Marky please," you repeated the nickname over and over again until he pulled you up to be next to him.

"Watch it L/N,"

"Or what, what are you gonna do Estapa? Nothing could possibly upset me on this amazing day of winning," you batted your eyes. He grabbed you pulling you on top of him as he lay back on the bed holding you tight.

"You're stuck with me Y/N," he said kissing you.

"There's no one else I'd rather be stuck with."

__________________________________________________

Probably the last UMich one but yeah, I love Mark so enjoy!