20-Full again

Warning... explicit content on this chapter. 🤭😏

How could he do that to me, he could have fought he could have... I disconnect myself from that train of thought as I hug Merry and tell her everything is going to be alright, as I'm slowly crumbling but somehow I manage to put up a smile and help Marry back to the hotel.
I as well check on Natalia who apparently just finished bandaging all her wounds.
I hug them both Natalia and Merry...
You can't imagine how Merry cried when she found out both Nolan's legs were cut off. Nolan tried explaining but Merry felt like it was her fault... it was a whole show, she got him a pair of prosthetic legs which he got used to over time.
Bartolomeo and Natalia are talking, they both have been helping me discover which prison had they taken Jacob to, but they didn't help much over the years.

It's been 4 years since then, I have been replaying the exact events that happened, how was I so stupid to not see what prison took him.
Bartolomeo trained me day and night, and makes me do some of his dirty work... like right now; I have to steal some property papers so he can construct another house.

I confidently walk past guards, I guess you can say I've gotten stronger not only physically but mentally, I don't care anymore, about anything. This dry mentality has made me come this far, it's as easy as shooting anyone that's on my way.

***No POV***

Sella shoves a man inside one of the many rooms, boredom smeared all over her face.

-"Listen here sweetheart, I have no time for this, tell me where the papers are I'll quickly take them and leave, it will be as if I wasn't here!" She speaks with a sweet voice.

-"As if! I'd rather die! Just because you work for Bartolomeo doesn't make you any better than the rest of us." He slams his hand on the wall, and Stella calmly grabs a mug to fill it with coffee.

-"Hmm, I don't think I'm better, I am better." She smirks at him. As she takes a small sip from her coffee.

-"You little shi-" Stella doesn't raven let him finish when she whips out a black leather whip and ties it around his neck.

-"You don't get to insult me." Her sweet tone is long gone... only coldness as she tightens the whip around his neck he tries to gasp for air.

-"You won't get any information this way." He tries to smile.

-"I'm not doing it for info, it's that wonderful expression your making that pleases me.

Stella continued to sip her coffee as he choked to death. It was bitter, both
the coffee and the look on his face.

***

After successfully retrieving the papers Bart gave her some bucks she used to buy herself a red dress, a ball was going to be boasted again, and if something cheers Stella up is dancing, dancing all her worries away.

After she requested that dress to be Tailored a few months back she went to pick it up today, her happy expression was priceless.
Merry picked up her dress as well we were going to celebrate her 20th birthday so she puked up 2 dresses to be exact one light aqua blue and a dark purple that matched Nolan's Tux since both of them will be attending the ball.

***Stella's POV***

I haven't been sleeping at Merry's room I have been sleeping at Jacob's room. We arrived at Merry's room and she tried both dresses. Bitter sweetness filled my heart.