4- Guess I'll go...

*Jacob POV*

I wake up as exhausted as ever.
After mom and dad passed away, I have to take care of my sister, it's a tough lifestyle but I guess it's been getting better.

I'm Cooking my favorite breakfast eggs, with bacon... Ahhh that delicious smell... can't wait to eat.

-"Good morning!" Says a soft voice.

-"Good morning Merry, how did you sleep, I imagine the couch wasn't that comfortable." I chuckle teasingly.

-"Ha Ha, it wasn't that comfortable... but at least I gave you some time alone with her, didn't I?" She smirks at me with such delight It annoyed me.

I look at her, the vein in my forehead about to explode.

-"You little Runt." I said gritting my teeth.
-"You better stop this, I know what you want and it's not happening... she is NOT my type."

She laughs and starts to dig in her food.

-"You should wake her up." She says while munching her pancakes.

-"Why don't you wake her up." I say with an angry tone.

-" Because I'm not done having breakfast, on the other hand, you are and we have to leave soon, I suggest you make your decision fast."

I think about it for a few moments. I head upstairs without saying a word.
We will leave this town today, my sister wants to bring Stella with us, however, I DON'T see why that is remotely convenient.

However, it looks like she has nothing good here, the fact that those men... ugh just thinking about it makes me want to puke.

I'm standing in front of the door, why am I fucking nervous, I just have to wake her up.

I push the door open and see a small slumped body.

I walk up to her, each step heavy. My breathing picks up pace as I get closer.
I... forgot she was using my tunic.

I notice her brown beautiful hair, long and wavy. I see how peaceful she looks while sleeping, the total opposite of the time she was being grappled by those spiteful men. The image of her angry face flashed across my mind, it was not scared... No, I knew exactly what she was doing. Though it wouldn't have worked if I wasn't there, of course.

I gently shake her... it didn't work and she turned over, to face me... I kind of panicked, not gonna lie.... I take a deep....I'm gonna shake her again.

-"GOOD MORNING!" I hear my sister barge in yelling.

Stella slowly opens her eyes, it all happened... too fast! I didn't even have time to react.

She sleepily stares up at me. Then slowly looks down, widening her gaze significantly.

**Stella POV**

My lord, this man has the body of Greek gods.
Oh... I'm staring I reluctantly look up and meet his eyes he is kind of close, close enough for me to smell his fresh scent.

-"Um G-good morning." I say with a hoarse voice. My throat dry from not drinking water all night.

-"Morning." He says with a dry tone and leaves the room, at a steady pace.

His sister on the other hand walks towards me.

-"Well that was awkward... want some breakfast? I made pancakes!" She said excitedly.

- Oh thank you! I would pretty much like some, but I'm afraid that I can't accept them.

-"Huh! why not, I prepared them for you." She looks at me with saddened eyes and looks lo like she is about to cry.