11- How Could You be so Reckless With my Heart

I see them smiling when that Green eyed guy walks and stops beside me.

-"Nice can you take her along with Merry." He talks to Nolan out of all the 5 men.
Nolan quickly laces his arms between my armpits and then carries me I'm light but this dress must add some weight, and I'm surprised how easily Nolan carries somewhere I can't really see.

As he ties my hands behind my back my vision starts to blur and soon I'm unconscious.

*Merry Pov*

I'm sitting in a lonely room in this house classic music muffled by people talking trespasses the beautifully painted walls, waiting for Nol to come back, he told me to wait here.

I am so happy! I finally will see Jacob and Stella, oh how I missed them, I hope to see Stella with a ring on her finger. I giggle way too loud and I'm startled by Nol coming in. I look at him with my hand on my chest to steady it.

-"You scared me!" I place a hand on my forehead.

-"Sorry, I'm done with my task."
He walks closer to me, he is way too tall for me, his red-blond hair perfectly styled for the occasion. I feel the heat on my cheeks I look down at our feet and I see the big difference between our shoe sizes. I smile when suddenly and gently his hand touches my chin gently making me look at his green eyes, oh how I love his face sprinkled with freckles across his cheeks and nose.

-"Merry Im sorry you couldn't be with Jacob and Stella all this time." His thick eyebrows scrunch.

I place my hands on either side of his face.

-"But at least you were there... you always where. When I was sad and alone in my room when Jacob went on hunting trips."

I was about to say more things I'm grateful  for when he starts to lean and planted a soft sweet kiss on my lips. When he pulls back I feel my lips tingle and I feel the urge to touch them, so I wet them with my tongue which catches his attention making him look at them. I know his intentions but I can't, not right now at least.
I hug him tightly.

-"I'll go see Jacob." I beam at him after I pull away.

-"He's waiting for you on a carriage outside. Come on."

***

As we arrive there I see Bartolomeo my dad's old work friend also the father of Nolan.

-"Bart!" I run to him. Where is Jacob I thought I would see him here.

-"Not sure lass." His gurgling raspy low voice hurts me with disappointment, I really wanted to see him.
Bart goes on his own carriage, Nol and I on the other hand have our own. We ride for hours and I see the worry on Nol's face.

-"So did you find a lawyer?" He asks with a frown on his face one that doesn't suit him.

-"Yes, he is actually coming to meet us in the town square. That is where we are heading right?"

-"Yes... I, just wanted to make sure." He gives me a forced smile.

-"Nol I know something is bothering you, what is it? Jacob is going to be ok, those guys are going to take that bounty off of his shoulders and he will be free to wander off everywhere."