16-Sweet Kisses

*Read at your own risk*

The air crackled with tension. Stella was right in front of me, I could feel the heat emanating from her body, and I felt my heart skip a beat. As she lays there covering her red face, I can't help my eyes rolling down her body, I have never seen this type of garment before, it's like... it's made for her, the way it hugs her curves, or those slits at the side of her hips that test my self-control, makes her look as delicate as a feather and as delicious as a strawberry shortcake, it has been many years...I'm starved.

-"Why didn't you tell me you were wearing this?." Mt breaths start to get heavier as my control fades. The only way to get out of it... is by pushing her away which means getting angry at her... problem is I don't want to.

-"Because look at this, how embarrassing." She uses her arms to try and sit up but can't because I'm blocking her. Oh how I love when she gets angry, that little face she makes drives me crazy.

Consumed by temptation, I reach out and hastily grip her delicate chin, tilting her face up to meet my eyes. As soon as they locked, the desire became unbearable. I want her and I'm sure she's dying from anticipation by the way she fiddles with the edge of this garment and the redness on her cheeks.

Without another word, I close the short distance between our lips, I capture Stella's lips with mine in a searing kiss. It was a fiery collision of passion, as our mouths moved hungrily against each other's, tongues dancing in a sensual tango.

***Stella's POV***

My body melts against Jacob's, as my hands roam over his muscular chest, feeling the hardness of his muscles beneath my fingertips, his body responded with equal fervor, his hands grip my waist, pulling me impossibly close against his hard abdomen. The heat between us intensifies, as our kisses grew more urgent and fervent. My mind can't travel anywhere, as much as I want to push him away my body convinces me otherwise this feels so good it hurts.

A soft moan escaped my lips making Jacob stop and hurriedly sat me up, and slammed me against the wall, pressing his body against mine, I gasped, feeling the delicious pressure of his erection against my inner thigh. My body responded instinctively, arching into him, seeking more of his touch. Jacob nipped my lower lip, eliciting me to moan, and he took advantage, deepening the kiss with raw passion.

Our mouths moved in perfect harmony, our tongues exploring each other's mouths with a hunger that could not be sated. I slide my hands to the back of his head and tangled them in Jacob's hair, pulling him closer to my face, while Jacobs's hands roamed freely over my body, tracing every curve, leaving a trail of fire, he stops both his hands on my backside.

He stopped everything for a painful moment, both breathless, our eyes locked in an intense gaze once more. I feel my chest heaving, my lips pumping...swollen from all the heated kisses, Jacob's eyes glazed with desire, blazed with need, his body coiled with tension. I can't help but admire his features, the way his brows scrunch when he kisses me, the hastiness in his actions his low voice, and the way he gets annoyed when I start to bother him.

He then proceeds to slide his fingers on the slits on my hip that my night robe exposes, teasing the thin strings that barely hold the two pieces of fabric together.

Without a word, he scooped me up in large arms, carrying me up the stairs and into the bedroom, my legs bouncing up and down, making me notice my underclothes are soggy.
He throws me to the bed, I land on my back an oof sound escapes my lips.
Jacob leaned down, capturing my lips once again only a small peck this time, as his hands roamed over my body down my stomach to the side of my waist and slowly trails down to my hips, igniting sparks of pleasure with each touch, making my legs slam together I can't let this pleasure show that much it will just boost his ego. I suppress the urge to arch into him.