6- Merry!

-"But I don't understand, how am I supposed to help you if I'm not supposed to know you?"

He grabs a briefcase he has on the side of the armchair and proceeds to take out some papers.

-"I have a contract ready for you to sign, anything you don't like we may discuss."

I take a look and read everything including the small letters, and everything looks great except one thing.

-"Hey, if I'm to do anything you ask... what would that include?"

-"That would be any task I give you, whether it's work or something Merry wants. However, I do need to inform you what type of work I have at the moment."

-"I'm currently looking for a group of people, who are tracking someone. I must prevent them from finding that said person, and I do need a helper to go undercover. I find you are the perfect candidate for this job since none of the people here know of your existence. You are practically a nobody!" He says the last part whit a glint of hope.

-"Gee thanks!" I say sarcastically.
-"I do find the job interesting and thrilling, I'm in!" To be honest I mostly agree because of the payment, and as thanks for dragging me out of my mama's hole.
I sign the papers and hand them back.

-"Perfect! Now may I introduce you to Nolan Graymore." He says while a young-looking man walks in.

-"Hello, good afternoon! You may call me Nol, I'm 17 years of age, and I'm Mr.Beken's partner-

-"More like helper." Jacob interrupts angrily as if it was an offense he was at his level.

"-...I help with all paperwork, research, and analysis about this case. Anything you need I'm at your service!"

What a fine young gentleman, he is handsome, and has manners, maybe Merry and him will make a great couple. I smile at the thought.

-"Alright that's enough introductions, I must make clear, Merry will not be informed about this, I'm fully convinced she will want to help and it's too dangerous, talking to you Miss.Lusulltn."

-"Yes sir, what's first on the list!"

-"Hold your horses, I think I should see your fighting skills first, I did hear you mention you trained since you were three."

-"Sure no problem though I warn you it's been a few months since I've practiced."

I soon find myself in the house gardens.

-"Ok what now?" I ask walking behind him and looking around the place where beautiful roses grow white red black pink all colors, I'm so amazed I don't notice Jacob had stopped and I bump into his stiff back

-"Your up against me." He says dryly

-"What, I'm not going to fight you!" I'm surprised he would suggest such a thing.