19-Survivors PT.3

***Jacob's POV***

The trail led to a small forest, the bag on my shoulder felt heavier. My heaving chest trying to fill my lungs with air and the smell of smoke caught my attention. I knew what it meant...I was close.
*Click* the sound of a gun recharging is audible behind me.

-"Turn around." The clear voice of a woman. I turn around, to see a tall woman, well shorter than me but thanks to Stella I think any other woman is tall. She is wearing a body suit way too tight, a pair of high heel boots reaching her mid-thighs, she points the gun at me, coldness on her glare, and her reddish hair held tightly in a high ponytail.

-"Drop the bag and kneel." My nose twitches with anger as I do what she says.

She walks to where I'm kneeling and crouches down to my eye level.

-"Good boy! Now you will come with me if you don't want your sis to be cooked." The smirk on her face disgusts me.

-"I want to see her." I demand with a calm tone.

-"Hmm, sorry boy, but that won't be possible." She tries to tie my hands behind my back, but I head butt her chin and roll away fetching my pistol and pointing it at her.

-"I won't be going anywhere until I see she is safe." She rubs her chin. Anger marked on the lines between her eyebrows.

-"If you want to see her that bad, come with me.

***Stella's POV***

-"Alright it's been, about 9 hours since they left, it's almost sunrise and I haven't had a single wink of sleep. What if they got in trouble... maybe I should ask the counter lady?" I worry and get out of the room closing the door behind me, I then lower the stairs to the hotel's lobby.

-"Um hello?" I try to see if there is someone, after all, it's a bit before sunrise so I didn't expect anyone to be there, but there she was a woman sitting on a counter, just like Jacob told me.

-"Oh hey! I was wondering if you knew when Sir. Beken will be back?" I try to smile through my worry.

-"Oh hello there, I'm not sure but he did tell me that if you need anything I should help you, so I'm Natalia at your service." She bows as if I was some sort of royalty, did Jacob threaten her? That was the first thing that crossed my mind, well whatever he did it's working.

-"Hello Natalia I'm Stella it is very nice to make your acquaintance. Is it possible you can tell me where they went I need to see him soon." Natalia's warm gaze became worried, her brows furrowing together.

-"Miss, I may have to accompany thee, for I am certain it's not safe around here, I know these streets inside out." She moves from her desk to my side.

Well, it's not a bad idea, at least I'll have someone to back me up and help me.

-"Natalia I need to see Sir. Beken, I CANT just leave without him, I know he is going to get angry... but it's worth it.

She quickly grabs a bag she had under her desk, and soon we find ourselves walking with the sunrise nearly peeking through the houses and trees.

Natalia and I started talking and we have much in common, she lost her dad, I lost my dad, she wants to be rich, I want to be rich, she has a sister, and I kinda have a sister.

-"So how do you know where they are?" I ask her after a few hours of talking freely.

-"Well this might seem extreme but I know Bart." My mind instantly flashes to that one time I grabbed a girl's night robe from Bartolomeo's house... was it, hers?!