Chapter 16: Night raid

Start from the beginning

"Follow my lead" Dave said into his radio.

"We will make them retreat"

the Ares dive down the mortar position and drop 50 kg bombs.

"Huh? An aircraft?" Mortarmen mumbled.

"A bomb, look out!"

His companion shouted and they jump down onto the ground. The explosion occurred behind them, their mortar were reduced to piece as well as the shells. Many more mortar position got bombed by Muish aircraft and rendered the Gra Valkans attack to be less effective.

"They like to play dirty huh?"

Dave mumbled as he looked down on the Gra Valkans. Mu's troop begin to push back with their own fire support, the cannon is too big to be a gun, too small to be an artillery. The alphora cannon, it was able to be carried by either infantry mens or on a vehicles, it was one of the most versatile weapon in the world, it capable of shooting down aircraft, provide fire support for ground forces and even can be used against armored vehicle and some small naval warship.

 The alphora cannon, it was able to be carried by either infantry mens or on a vehicles, it was one of the most versatile weapon in the world, it capable of shooting down aircraft, provide fire support for ground forces and even can be used agains...

With Mu pushing them back, the Gra Valkans begin to issued their retreating orders, and this would be a historical feats for Mu, as a first country in a new world to be able to repelled the Gra Valkan's attack. After this, Mu government would see a flaw in their military, and how much can Gra Valkans posed them a threat, they would begin improving the military, with the help of Soviet, many more modern weapon would be made.

Location: Palupom, Leifor, 2nd Civilized area
23rd August, 1632, 12:54 AM

Reinforcement from Kingdom of Sonal finally reached the outskirts of Leifor, after the traveling, their troops were exhausted so they set up a camp for a night. The biggest mistake they could do is setting up a torches in their camp.

"This is Concol team, we found a target"

"Good job, you have permission to shoot. Do whatever you like"

"Roger that" he then turn to sharpshooter.

"We got permission to engage"

Dase, sharpshooter of the team, put his finger on the trigger. Waiting for target patiently, their target is Sonal's military general. In the camp, many soldiers is sleeping in their encampment while some of them stay awake, patrolling the camp. A man walk out from overly large tents, he is the subordinate of June Vorhampf. June Vorhampf is one of the greatest military general in Sonal, he hold over 70 victories through out his time in military.

Many adores him as a savior or a genius, but he wouldn't be that lucky in this very night.

"Hello sir Kaucton, you're still not sleep?"

The patrolling soldiers asked Kaucton.

"Yeah, i can't really sleep. I don't know why, i felt like i was being watched" He answered.