Chapter 32: Taehyung

A soft moan escaped her lips as I kissed her. I had been trying to control myself during the party but I had reached my limit.

I pushed down the straps of her dress down her shoulders, kissing her collarbone. Whenever her skin met mine, it left me burning for more.

Sensing my urgency, her hands reached behind her back, unclasping her bra. I kept my hands on her waist, not allowing for the dress to slip down fully.

"I'll be quick." I whispered and she nodded, just desperate to feel me inside of her.

I turned her around and pressed her chest along the wall, taking both her wrists in my right hand and pinning them above her head.

I put my left leg between her legs and spread them apart. I could see how wet she was already.

With my left hand, I pushed her under wear down her legs. I lined myself at her entrance and slammed into her.

"Oh... god, you're too big." She hissed lowly, her words laced with a mix of pain and pleasure.
"And you still take me so well." I praised as I pushed in deeper, feeling her walls inviting me in.

I pulled out all the way back before sliding in again. I could feel myself reaching deep within her. A string of curses left her mouth as I began moving in and out.

My left hand reached to caress her breasts before moving down between her legs and applying pressure on her clit. She moaned out, overwhelmed with all the sensations. I used two fingers to spread apart her lips as I pressed my thumb against her clit, teasing her while rubbing circles across it, slowly increasing pressure.

"You feel so good being stretched out like this." I told her as I increased my pace. Her body moved with mine in a rhythm. Every single movement sent waves of ecstasy through my entire body.

"I'm... I'm close." She whispered, panting.
"Tell me how badly you need it right now." I ordered as I reached down to kiss her neck.

"Please. I want it." She whispered.
I nodded against her neck and I felt her clenching around me. Her walls throbbed intensely as she came around me.

I couldn't bear waiting any longer as I too came inside her, releasing a low groan. I leaned against, sweat covering our bodies.

"I will put the world at your feet, Hera. I will love you as long as I love." I whispered against her back, breathing heavily.

We stayed like this for a few more minutes. When I tried to go into the bathroom to bring a cloth for her, she denied and told me that she will do it herself.

"Just... just tell the others I'm not feeling well." She smiled, catching her breath.

She went into the bathroom while I fixed my hair and appearance. I opened the door and found that all of them were still in chaos, running here and there. Hobi Hyung was spread on the sofa, as if somebody sucked all the life out of him.

"Guys, she's not feeling that well. I am really glad you all came." I smiled at them and they all nodded, understanding.

As they were leaving, Jimin turned to me and whispered "I know for certain that someone came."
He smirked and walked off.

***

"Oh fuck. That was intense." I said as we neared the end of The Conjuring 2.
"It was amazing, right?" She chuckled happily, oblivious to how scared I was watching it.

Then, one of my favorite songs started to play in the ending scene.

Darling, So it goes.

I got up from the sofa, smiling softly at her. She knew I loved Elvis Presley.

Somethings are meant to be.

"May I be your Patrick Wilson, My lady?" I said gracefully as I extended my hand.

Take my hand.

"Be my Kim Taehyung." She smiled as she took my hand.

Take my whole life too.

"The poets were always right, Hera. You are half my soul." I said as I pulled her towards me.

For I can't help, falling in love with you.

Hand in hand, we danced to the rhythm. She rested her head on my shoulder. I twirled her around before pulling her into my arms again. Home. My Ikigai.

For I can't help, falling in love with you.

THE END