Chapter 27: Hera

I registered the shift of air between us.

"Like what?" I asked, getting up too.

"Like... like you'd let me do anything to you. Like... you want me." He whispered in his deep, husky voice, sending goosebumps all over my body.

"Did it ever cross your mind that maybe I do? Maybe...I want you to have your way with me." I said, not breaking eye contact.

As soon as he heard those words, he grabbed my waist by his long hands, and pulled me on his lap. I released a small whimper, not expecting the sudden movement.

As I straddled his lap, our bodies pressed intimately against each other, a surge of raw desire ignited between us.

"There's no going back Hera." He warned.
"I know." I whispered.

His lips wasted no time in finding mine. Our lips met in a searing kiss, fuelled by pent-up emotions and a hunger that had long been denied.

With a hint of urgency, our mouths moved in perfect sync, tongues intertwining with a fiery rhythm. We tasted each other, exploring the depths of their mouths, our breaths mingling as we lost ourselves in the moment.

My fingers grabbed a bunch of his hair, pulling him closer, deepening the connection. A low growl of pleasure escaped his throat as he gripped my waist, his touch firm and possessive. The intensity of our embrace sent an electric current coursing through my veins, heightening my senses and fueling my desire.

Our kisses grew more fervent, my lips bruising against his in a heady mix of passion and longing. I leaned into him, my body molding to his, as if I wanted to become one with him. My hips rocked against his, igniting a primal hunger within him that he could no longer contain.

Our mouths broke apart, only to trail hot, desperate kisses along each other's jaws, necks, and collarbones. He left a trail of moist warmth as his lips and tongue explored every inch of my exposed skin, each touch sparking fireworks of pleasure within me. I gasped, aching for more, as the his teeth grazed my sensitive flesh, marking me as his own.

He palmed my backside, his grip possessive yet gentle, urging my body even closer to him. Our bodies rocked in unison, a primal dance of desire and need. My breaths came in ragged gasps, heart pounding in sync with the rhythm of his movements.

"I... I want more." I said, panting, my hands tracing the outline of his abs through the fabric.
"Are you sure?" He asked seriously, "We can stop whenever you want to."
"More than I ever will be." I smiled.

He grinned and his lips captured mine again. He was practically devouring my mouth with so much hunger. So much desire. I broke the kiss to take off my top and his lips moved to suck on my neck, marking me.

His hands travelled to my back as he unhooked my bra and threw it somewhere around the bed.
"So fucking beautiful." He breathed out as he eyed me from top to bottom.

I began to open the buttons of his shirt and he eagerly helped me and took off his shirt. I had seen him shirtless before but this was something else. His muscles flexed as his hands grabbed my waist and laid me on the bed.

He hovered over me, his hair falling into hia face. He looked ethereal. The most handsome man I had ever seen. I felt my core heat up even more at the thought of feeling him inside me.

He smirked at me as he began trailing hot kisses down my cleavage again. He took my right breast into his mouth as I let out a low moan. His right hand found my left breast and he slowly started to massage it. I couldn't control the sounds that were escaping my mouth, so I bit down on my lip, trying to muffle my moans.