Chapter 11: Taehyung

It was the day I would finally get a date with her. Somehow, I could feel myself falling all over again, even if this was meant to happen. I really can't help myself when it comes to her.

But before that, it was time to change her dressing. I was excited and I tried to pretend I didn't know the reason behind my excitement.

"Time to clean your wound, Hera." I said, greeting her.
"Oh... I can do that myself if it is too much trouble for you." She seemed hesitant for some reason.

"It's obviously fine. I don't willingly do much for others, so you should be thanking me." I chuckled.
She got up and this time, she took off her t-shirt completely.
Not that I was complaining.

I started to bandage her stomach but her one scar caught my eye. It was at least 15 cm long and went diagonally across her chest.
"Who did that to you?" I said, through clenched teeth.
"I don't know their name. It was a stake. The infection was nasty." She chuckled, finding this very humorous.

"Hera, if you ever come across them again, the first thing you do is inform me. Got it?"
"... Yeah." She stared intensely into my eyes.
Her eyes were always so deep, so brown, so earthly. They bewitched me. One could spend an eternity looking at them.

"Change if you want to. I'll come back in 15 minutes to take you out." I said as I packed up all the things. I intentionally put emphasis on take you out. She didn't seem to mind, though.
"Oh I don't need to change." I agreed, to be honest. She looked great in any state.
"Well then, I'll be here in five minutes."

As said, I came back five minutes later and took her out of the room. Her eyes scanned all her surroundings, taking them all in. Of course Taehyung, you have kept her shut in a room for four fucking days. The voice in the back of my mind kept screaming at me to tell her the truth but I needed to win her over first. To make her trust me.

I took her out of the hideout and towards the car parked in front of it. I opened the door to the passenger seat as I gestured to it.

"After you, sweetheart." I smirked. She got into the seat and after that I got into the driver's seat.

"Where aren't there any people, Taehyung?" She asked as she walked into the theatre.
"It's closed, atleast for people. Not for us."
"You're telling me that we are the only ones here?"
"Yes, but don't try anything. I have my men surrounding this whole place." Yeah, that was a big fat lie. I just wanted this evening for us.

She rolled her eyes at my comment.

"So what's the movie?"
"Insidious The Red Door. I heard it's the last movie in the Insidious series."
"That's too bad. I had a huge crush on Patrick Wilson. I was in awe when I first saw him in The Conjuring series."

Okay, maybe this wasn't a good idea.

"So like he is your ideal man?" I asked as we both sat down in our seats.
"Of course not. My only requirement is that my partner should be witty and handsome."
"Like me?" I chuckled but all I got in return was a glare.

"What about you? What is your ideal partner like?" She asked, a few minutes later.
"She should be... pretty." She should be her.
"Like me?" She said, mimicking my tone.
I stared at her for a few seconds before I replied "Yes, like you."

I could see she didn't expect that. We watched the rest of the movie in silence, except for a jump scares in which I had to close my eyes. As I opened them, I saw Hera staring at me before bursting into laughter.

Laughing looked good on her.

"You, The Kim Taehyung, are scared of a ghost?" She said between her laughs.
"What's so surprising about that, huh?" I sent her a look but I broke into a smile too.

"Smile looks good on you." She commented.
The tingles were back again on my body. Can this get any more better?

Yes, it can. If only I could kiss her.
She was smiling beside me and I could kiss her. I wanted to. But now is not the time.
One day.

~~~~

gimme some tips cus i totally suck at this writing thing💀 i hope the plot is moving forward for y'all too and it's not just fluff for you. i'm trying to develop taehyung and hera's relationship a bit before all hell breaks loose.
remember to vote if you liked this chapter :)