Chapter 14: Hera

The air around us started to change. I could feel it.

Seconds ago, it was hot with rage. Now, it was hot with something else. Desire.
He exhaled loudly and ran his fingers through his hair, making them disheveled. His hair fell loosely in front of his eyes. Those eyes. So dark. So intense.
We were just inches away from each other, trying to see if the other made dared to make any move.

My eyes were refusing to leave his lips. If I could just... just move my head forward, I'd be able to feel them. I tilted my head and he took that as a cue to get even closer.

Just mere centimeters apart.

"Hera... I... You need to know..." He tried to say something but he couldn't. I thought he was trying to say this was too fast.
"You're right. This is wrong." I started to turn before I felt his hand grab mine. He turned me around to face him and grabbed my head delicately in his hands and the next I knew was he was kissing me.

His mouth on mine. As if it was meant to be there. His lips were so soft. He started to kiss me roughly and passionately.

I tried to pour all my feelings into that one kiss. The need to feel him on me. The desire.

He slammed me against the wall before kissing me again. His hands started to roam on my bare back. For once, I was glad he brought me that dress. I needed to feel him on my skin.

"Mhm." He hummed as his kisses started to go towards my jaw and then my neck. I could feel the vibrations of his voice deep inside me. So damn raspy.

He started to suck on a spot just above my collarbone and I knew it would leave a mark. I didn't care. A small moan escaped my lips as his mouth moved to my cleavage.

"God, Hera. I try to be a gentleman around you. I try not to look when you take your t-shirt off. But this. I'm a man. I won't be able to control myself if you sound like that." He said, panting, staring deep into my eyes.

"Then don't." I pulled him back by his collar as my lips found his lips again. My hands started to explore his chest. His body was so warm and firm against mine. My fingers brushed his abs through the fabric of his shirt. I tugged at it, trying to take it off.

There was too much cloth separating us right now.

He took the sign and opened his shirt's buttons. I hummed in contentment as my hands attached them to his body again. His toned biceps, his muscular back.

My body was burning with desire. He pushed the sleeves of my dress down my shoulders, making more room for him. He left wet kisses all over my collarbones.

He rubbed my thighs gently.
"Jump." He commanded. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me effortlessly to the bed. He put me down on it and took off his shirt completely.

As he sat down on the bed, I climbed into his lap, straddling him. I started to move my hips into a rhythm, desperate to feel anything there. My core was aching for him. I had never felt like this before. It was a new kind of need.

"Patience, sweetheart." I loved when he called me that.

His right hand slowly started to go inside my dress, as if teasing me. He pushed my panties to the side before massaging my folds with his long fingers.

"So wet. Who are you this wet for, Hera?" He moaned. It sounded like music to my ears.
"For you." I whispered, trying to feel him more.
"Hm?" He smirked, wanting a better answer.

"For you, Taehyung. All this for you."
I arched my back as he pushed one finger inside of me.
"Oh fuck, yes." I moaned.
"You like that?" He took his finger out as he waited for my answer.
"Please." I whined.

"Tell me what you want me to do darling." Fuck. He knew his way with words.
"Please just keep doing it."
"Doing what?"
"Your fingers. I... I need them."
He chuckled in a low voice before resuming his pace inside of me.

I tried to move my hips to feel more of him but his fingers stopped moving completely.
"You will feel what I allow you to feel, when it's just the two of us." He whispered with so much authority. I liked the implication of there being much more times when it will just be the two of us.

"Okay." I breathed out and he curled his fingers inside of me, hitting a spot that felt too good.
He continued to finger-fuck me for a few more minutes before I felt a pressure building in my lower abdomen.

"Fuck, Taehyung. I... I am gonna... " I couldn't complete my sentence because of my harsh breathing.
"Let it go. It's okay. Come for me." He whispered in my ears.
And that's when I let go. With a low moan, I came all over his fingers, the waves of pleasure erupting through my body.

He let me catch my breath for a minute or two. I stayed like this, with my head on his shoulder, clutching onto him like he was my last chance at life.

He arranged my dress and put on his shirt.
I was disappointed that I wasn't getting more and he probably sensed that as he washed his hands.
"Don't pout. This is far from over." He smirked.

That's when both our heads snapped up at the sound of glass shattering.
And then gunshots.

~~~~

i hope this wasn't cringe as this was my first time writing smut lmao
remember to vote if you liked this chapter :)