𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

━ You were a little taken aback by his request, but the way his eyes sparkled a tad bit (Although, they always seemed to sparkle when you were around

You were a little taken aback by his request, but the way his eyes sparkled a tad bit (Although, they always seemed to sparkle when you were around.) It was cute, Megumi was a very calm person and he didn't have loud reactions most of the time. You quickly acknowledged his uncertainty upon the delay of your answer, "Of course, that'd be great." You quickly answered, not wanting to him to overthink in the slightest.

He smiled and nodded, fixing his mattress and fluffing up the pillows. He patted the spot next to him and you gladly moved to lay down. You both were shy as you stared at each other, the proximity was something you could never get used to and you couldn't get enough of it either.

Megumi placed his arm around your pillow, raising his other hand to push the stray hairs away from your forehead and placed a gentle kiss, your eyes widened as you quickly buried your head in his neck making him smile. You pulled away to beam at him before kissing his lips softly, that seemed to make the boy malfunction as he stared at you with wide eyes and a face equivalent to Yuji's hairs, you laughed,

"I will never get used to that." He commented and wrapped his arms around you, pulling you close while placing his other hand on the back of your head, lightly stroking it. You smiled into his chest, "Neither will I, ever."

In this moment you realised just how much Megumi means to you; Laying in his arms like this, laughing with him like this, exchanging sweet nothings, getting all his kisses and returning them- you'd hate to see someone else have the privilege of that, you wanted to be the only one who'd get to see him being so careless and vulnerable.

If the universe was to pull you two apart you might just destroy the whole galaxy.

With the feeling of his hands threading through your hairs accompanied by the sound of his heart beat, for the first time ever you were able to drift to sleep quickly, with no bad thoughts, only a calm mind and a warm heart.

( Megumi's POV )

No matter how frequently Y/n-san smiles around me or touches me, I could never get used to it. I stared outside the window, The moon looked lovely tonight but the girl that laid in my arms put the moon to shame. I think she's the moon's favorite because whenever she's under it's light she seems to glow like a heaven sent angel- which in all honesty, she is.

Y/n-san is an angel, sent for me, to save me and I'd like to believe she succeeded. The world is unfair, how can it hurt a pure soul so much?

I don't ever want her to feel insecure or unsafe ever again, I'm here to protect her from every bad thing. It's scary how much you can love a person, enough for all your thoughts to revolve around them but I wouldn't complain if she took over my mind.

"People glow when they're in love."

I remember when Tsumiki told me that, now I know what that meant,

Love looks beautiful on you, Y/n-san.

Is it selfish for me to say that I only want her to glow for me and because of me? I don't want anyone else to have her heartfelt words, I want them for me only. I want to have her smile for my eyes only.

If I could write everything I think about her in a sheet of paper- I would, and I'd present it to her so I can see her beam.

Having her in my arms like this feels like a fever dream, something that me from few months ago could only imagine of having but now that I actually have her next to me it feels surreal, and if love is a curse I wouldn't mind being cursed for eternity if it's with her.

I love you, Y/n-san. More than any impediments ahead of us, more than the bad days ahead of us, more than anything, I love you.

𓆩♡𓆪

You woke up to the harsh yet gentle rays of sunshine hitting your face, the sound of running water from the pond could be heard as well. You smiled at the sigh of a peaceful Megumi, who gently held on to your body. You wondered what put him to so much ease to have that serine expression on his face.

You moved a little, waking the boy up, his hairs were messier than usual, it was an adorable sight. He rubbed his eyes with his fingers like a rabbit before settling them on you, you gave him a weak smile which seemed to wake him up properly, "Good morning, Y/n-san how was sleep-"

You suddenly hugged him tightly, wrapping your arms around his neck and resting your chin on his shoulder, he was a little taken aback but soon wrapped his arms around your torso, leaning down to place his head on top of yours while closing his eyes, You weren't sure if it was the rush of adrenaline or refreshment from getting full eight hours of sleep after few years but the words came out involuntarily, or so you liked to believe, "I love you, Megumi-san."

Out of everything he was expecting along the lines of good morning, that certainly wasn't it, A very, very warm feeling clouded his mind and body, "I love you too, Y/n-san."

And I'll continue to for as long as I exist, because even the universe cannot stop me from doing that.

Author's note,

I've always believed that Megumi would be a very deep lover, and it's true because he's such a loyal person.

Anyways, thank you so much for all the sweet comments, they brighten up my day alot.

When I complete this book I do want to edit it since I don't like the way the layout is right now, and I also want to publish my new books almost immediately.

You guys wouldn't believe how many drafts I have, they're almost 10+ most of them are haikyuu books and I've already wrote few chapters of each of then and I can't wait to publish them all.

But the book I most probably will publish after I finish this one is an Akaashi Keiji one.

Have a great day, hope you liked this chapter since I had alot of fun writing it.