𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲

21 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓,

21 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓,

You stood outside of Megumi's dorm, It was 11:57. Behind you were Nobara and Yuji who were hiding at the either side of his door so if he opened it he wouldn't be able to see them You knew Megumi would be awake at this hour. Your arms were behind your back, "Megumi?" you said, Loud enough for him to hear. You heard faint footsteps from outside as the door flew open.

The dark hatred boy's eyes heightened up as he saw you looking at him with a tiny smile, Both of you blushing subtly. "Y/n." He quietly said, as you looked up at him.

12:00 am.
22 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓,

"Happy birthday." You said with a smile as butterflies erupted in Megumi's stomach, But before he could react,

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY FUSHIGURO-KUN!"

Nobara and yuji jumped out and did their little dance, Megumi covered his ears as his eyebrows twitched, Glaring at the two loud sorcerers, Though his gaze softened as soon as he looked back at you, you were also covering your ears.

"Can we come in?" Yuji asked, "No." The shikigami user replied without a second thought, As you chuckled silently. "Fine!" The loud duo groaned as you stepped aside, Yuji handed him a wrapped box and so did Nobara.

"You didn't have to do that-" Megumi sighed, "Come on Fushiguro! It's your birthday dude!" Yuji enthusiastically said as Nobara and you nodded, Making the birthday boy sigh. "Thank you." He said, and added, "Should I open it right now?"

"NO!" Both Yuji and Nobara said in unison, Making Megumi nod. The duo turned towards you, "Oh- I'll like to give mine later." You said as Nobara raised her eyebrow at you, "Fine, Good night, Happy birthday Fushiguro." She yawned and walked away, Yuji turned back towards Megumi, "Happy birthday man! We'll have tons of fun tomorrow!" He grinned and wished you two goodnight before going into his dorm.

You stepped back in front of Megumi and smiled at him, Making him smile back and step aside, Motioning you to get inside as you did, Quickly turning back to him as soon as he shut his door, "Happy birthday Megumi." You wished again, This time hugging him, Gift still in your hands, as Megumi froze.

"Thank- Thank you, Y/n." He wrapped his arms around you and leaned down to rest his head on your shoulder, "Uhm I didn't knew what to get you so.." You stepped back making Megumi miss the warmth as soon as you did, "..Here." You extended your arms to hand him the gift as he took it, "You really didn't have to do all that." He frowned as you shook your head, Making him sigh and walk to his bed, Patting the spot next to him.

You sat next to him and told him to open it, Megumi carefully opened the wrapped box, Taking out two soft toys, A black wolf and a white one. He looked back at you with a smile and you looked at him hopefully, "They reminded me of you."

His stomach did backflips when you said that, "I.. thank you-" He really didn't knew how to do this, It was new for him. "There's more!" You said and Megumi nodded, Gently ripping off the wrapping paper again, He took out a novel, Instantly smiling and turning back to you.

"You like reading non-fiction, This one is really interesting and the main character reminds me of you." You said, Megumi was quick to put the gifts aside and pull you into him. "Thank you Y/n.. For making me feel loved.." He quietly said, Burying his face into your neck. You didn't knew what to reply or what to say, But there wasn't any need of that because you understood each other perfectly.

You wrapped your arms around him, Resting your head on his shoulder, Lightly pecking his cheek, Making him flustered.

Fuck Wattpad

Happy new year