𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁

━ It was another morning in the jujutsu school, The leaves were blowing with the wind accompanied by the calming sound of water flowing soothingly

It was another morning in the jujutsu school, The leaves were blowing with the wind accompanied by the calming sound of water flowing soothingly. The sun's reflection could be seen in the small pond.

There lied a tired megumi who just woke up by the harsh sun rays shining directly at his face. She heard him shuffling and quickly turned around, "Are you feeling okay now, Fushiguro-san?" He was surprised but quickly remembered what happened last night.

"Yeah, my head hurts but I'm fine." He quietly spoke rubbing his eyes, "Thank you for taking care of me L/n-san, Sorry for troubling you" Megumi looked down feeling embarrassed.

She noticed that and raised an eyebrow, "No worries really, Leiri-sensei was tired and you were really injured, Plus I couldn't sleep last night." She slowly walked towards Megumi with a glass of water and pills Leiri gave her handing it to megumi.

(Y/n) looked away as he swallowed the pill and then handed him the glass of water, "I'll be leaving now- The breakfast is on the kitchen counter, You don't need to heat it up it's warm since I cooked few minutes before you woke up."

He was once again embarrassed and at a loss of words. "T-thank you again, You really didn't have to do that much.." She again raised her eyebrows at this, "It isn't really a big deal Fushiguro-san, I'm just looking out for my comrade." She answered shrugging softly.

Megumi nodded and bowed his head while sitting on his bed while his lower body was still covered with a blanket. (Y/n) then made her way to the door saying a last, "Goodbye, Take care." Earning a quiet, "You too, L/n-san." And with that she left before softly closing the door and leaving him in his own thoughts.

Megumi never asked for help and even if someone asked to help he will most likely say no. She was the same, Too scared to ask for help. Too scared to appear as a burden. But those two would help everyone else without a thought, Everyone but themselves.

The shikigami user slowly got out of his bed, making his way to the small open kitchen. He sighed softly at the site of neatly sliced fruits and sandwiches, Accompanied by a glass of what he assumed was mix fruit smoothie. Megumi didn't knew why (Y/n) went out of her way to bring him to Leiri last night and even helping her with treating his wounds to bringing him to his room and staying till he woke up so she can give him his pills, And then even making him a well prepared breakfast.

But then again, That's just how (Y/n) was. She wasn't exactly soft; More serious and monotonous, Always straightforward but she held warmth and comfort inside just like an old shelter; Worn out, cold, closed off from outside but had the most cozy, comfy and safe feel inside.

Megumi sat down placing the breakfast prepared neatly by (Y/n), He placed his palms together and whispered a soft, "Itadakimasu." He picked up the fork, Staring at the meal in front of him. Megumi couldn't find one imperfection in it, It was so perfectly prepared. The fruits were in perfect clean square slices, The sandwich was perfectly grilled, It was simple yet so perfect.

He soon digged in quietly enjoying his meal while listening to the soft sound of nature.

~

"What's all the commotion about?" You asked stepping out of your dorm that was a little further away from Megumi's and on the opposite side. Soon all the eyes were drawn towards you making you shift awkwardly.

You noticed a salmon haired guy pouting rubbing his cheek to which you assumed he got slapped or something. Next to him was a very annoyed megumi. Satoru grinned and clapped his hands, "Ah Y/n-chan, Perfect timing!" He spoke happily in a rather loud tone, "Meet our new first year and your comrade!" Satoru finished pointing towards the pink haired guy from earlier.

You walked closer to them and nodded at the new first year, "Hello, I'm (L/n) (Y/n)." You introduced yourself simply. "Hey! I'm yuji itadori. Nice to meet you!" He beamed giving you a bright grin to which you returned a tiny smile. "Nice to meet you too, Welcome to jujutsu tech."

Satoru took this as his signal to speak again, "Well then since the introduction is over,We have another first year to pick up tomorrow!" He announced
as you all nodded in acknowledgment.

You then turned to megumi, "Are you feeling better?" You asked to which megumi nodded. "That's good, Itadori-san I hope you'll like it here, Good afternoon everyone" You said bowing your head slightly.

Yuji perked up at this, "You don't have to be so formal!, and just call me yuji!" He said scratching the back of his neck. "Oh okay then, Yuji-kun.", With that you turned towards your dorm and left.