𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱

━ You, Megumi and satoru were now waiting for the new first year, Along with yuji who wore cool asf shades, looking absolutely gucci ngl

You, Megumi and satoru were now waiting for the new first year, Along with yuji who wore cool asf shades, looking absolutely gucci ngl. Megumi however thought he looked stupid, But he's just jealous he's not as swaggy as my man yuji dripdori.

You noticed a girl with caramel hairs wearing a uniform made with the same material as the jujutsu tech uniforms, "That's her right?" You asked even though you already knew the answer. "Indeed." Satoru confirmed as yuji and megumi hummed in acknowledgment.

The girl walked upto you guys and literally started judging y'alls existence, You broke the silence trying get it done with already, "I'm
(L/n), (Y/n) (L/n), First year at jujutsu tech." You simply introduced yourself. Next was yuji and megumi, And some girls calling out satoru's hairs. "I'm kugisaki nobara." She introduced still judging y'all.

"I have a mission for you and yuji!" Satoru announced looking at nobara. "Where are we going?" Yuji and nobara asked. "We're going to... Roppongi!" Satoru announced as you and megumi already knew where this was heading to.

Yuji and nobara performed a literal circus routine to which you and megumi were embarrassed, You stood in a corner in embarrassment and hid your face with the hood of your uniform, Which was a dark blue oversized hoodie over a black half sleeve/sleeveless turtle neck, And loose pants. 'I don't know these people I swear' You say to yourself signing.

~

Satoru pointed at an old abandoned building, "I want you two to exorcise the curses in that building." He said as yuji and nobara sadly nodded after being done with there tantrum because satoru "betrayed" them and walked towards the building leaving (Y/n), megumi and satoru.

"Kugisaki-san seems promising to me, However I don't know about yuji considering he doesn't have a cursed technique, But I believe he has amazing raw strength." (Y/n) said leaning her back against a wall and crossing her arms. Megumi and Satoru payed close attention to what you said however Satoru chuckled at her, "Trust me, You'll be shocked when you see yuji in action" He said and megumi confirmed by saying; "True, His raw strength is inhuman." You raised an eyebrow, "Now I'm curious."

Few minutes passed Satoru would start a conversation here and there, You kept quiet for the most parts but would share your opinions every once in a while.

The whole time Megumi was asking questions like "Can they really do it? Do I need to help them? I can go-" To which Satoru just said "This is to test if they're crazy enough, Don't worry megumi-chan you'll get to fight soon~" Megumi just tsk'd at this and continued to stare at the building waiting for something to happen, And it did.

A curse came flying out of the window and soon disappeared into nothing, Yours and Megumi's mouth was left agape at this and satoru smirked, "Yup, They're crazy enough!"

~

The sorcerers were now headed back to jujutsu tech after dropping a kid who was found in the abandoned building, To the police station. "What happened to that guy?" Nobara asked pointing at Megumi who was pouting, (Y/n) thought that was adorable but stupid. Satoru laughed, "He's just sulking because he wanted to fight."

"Booo, Fushiguro is such a baby!" Nobara teased as megumi glared at her. "Why don't we eat somewhere?" Satoru suggested as everyone agreed and started suggesting places.

Yuji and nobara started arguing, (Y/n) and megumi sighed and went back to there phones looking up places online. They didn't realised that the other three were now walking away leaving them behind. They both soon realised and blushed, Joining the others quickly.

In the end you guys ended up going to a simple restaurant that had delicious sushi and ramen.

~

(Y/n) stood nervously in front of the shikigami user's dorm, Contemplating on knocking but finally she plucked up the courage and lightly knocked twice, She heard shuffling from inside and started overthinking about how she was going to approach him.

The door swiftly open as megumi peeked out, shocked to see the (h/c) haired sorcerer in front of him. (Y/n) quickly regained her composure and and quietly asked,
"Fushiguro-san, Are you free for few minutes?"

Megumi was a little taken aback but was quick to answer, "Yes I am." He opened the door a little more stepping aside for her to enter, She obliged and stepped in. Megumi signalled her to sit on the floor as he sat opposite to her with a small coffee table in between them.

She folded her knees so she was sitting on her heels and rested her palms on her lap"Sorry to disturb you but I had few questions about your recent mission, Are you okay with answering them?" She carefully asked. "No you're not disturbing in any way, I was free so you can ask any questions you have." Megumi stated.

"What really happened at the mission?" (Y/n) asked.
For the next few minutes megumi explained what happened and how yuji swallowed Sukuna's finger, Also answering few questions. She then left after wishing him goodnight.

(Y/n)'s cursed technique- Kokujū (Black beast)