𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱

━ The first years were currently looking at the tablet that held info about there new mission that was supposed to be for Satoru but he was sent on a business trip

The first years were currently looking at the tablet that held info about there new mission that was supposed to be for Satoru but he was sent on a business trip. Some bodies disappeared in a factory and the students were asked to retrieve any possible survivors.

The (H/c) socerer however; was skeptical about this mission, Because it was supposed to be for satoru meaning this was dangerous, so why would they send first years? She knew she had to stay on guard.

She wondered if this was some order sent from the higher-ups, Because if that was the case they would try to execute her again and it could also be a threat to yuji since the higher-ups had mixed feelings about yuji having the literal king of curses trapped inside him. (Y/n) has been in the world of sorcery for quite some time, She knew it was expected that the old hags would try to execute yuji too by playing dirty little tricks.

The kokujū user was too occupied with her thoughts to notice that they had already reached there destination, She was snapped out of her thoughts thanks to Megumi lightly tapping on her shoulders. She apologized and stepped out of the car.

Ijichi turned towards the first years explaining the mission,He then warned them hoping they would listen to him, "Do not engage in fight under any circumstances, Just run.."He held a serious facade, "..or die."

The students were now in a pit of anxiety and doubt. "So please just listen to your fears, Do not forget that the purpose of this mission is to rescue the people stuck inside."He finished but was soon interrupted by a women who seemed to be in her 40's.

"Excuse me! Where's my son Tadashi?!" The women yelled in distress as the guards tell her to stay back as Ijichi covered up by saying there was a poisonous gas leak inside.

In the corner of her eye the (h/c) haired girl could see yuji furrowing his eyebrows and clenching his fists."Fushiguro, L/n, Kugisaki, We're gonna save them!" He professed boldly.

"Of course we will." Nobara answered and y/n nodded while Megumi kept silent. They all then made there way inside. You were now more skeptical about this mission.

Ijichi put up his veil around the building and the young sorcerers were now in. But as soon as they stepped in the kokujū user and the shikigami user immediately sensed what was wrong.

"Where's the door!" Megumi and (Y/n) yelled in unison as they turn back, only to see that the doors have disappeared. "It's an incomplete domain.." (y/n) spoke calmly as Megumi nodded.

This only added more to (Y/n)'s suspicion.

Yuji and Nobara started panicking and doing a literal ritual or another one of there circus routines- The (h/c) haired girl sighed at this, "Fushiguro-san, Your demon dogs can smell the door right?" She asked as Megumi nodded as Yuji and Nobara stopped panicking and started worshipping the demon dogs.

"You guys are way too calm about this!" Megumi scolded and you agreed completely done with the two clowns.
"You're so dependable Fushiguro!" Yuji complemented with a bright smile making the said sorcerer flustered.

(Y/n) pinched her nose bridge,"This isn't the time to fool around, Get moving!" She sternly said as everyone obliged and followed behind her soon entering a room. Everyone was quick to notice the bodies that had been ripped in half with no sign of the remaining parts of the bodies.

Yuji runs to one of the body, "That's.. three people right?" he quietly asked as his comrades nodded. "Fushiguro.. We have to take this body back!" He announces earning a confused "Huh?" from Nobara. "It's that lady's son." Yuji stated, "His face isn't too damaged! She won't believe us unless we have the body-"

Megumi pulls him back by the hood of his uniform, "We have to find and verify three more, Leave that body behind!" He reasoned angrily. Yuji was quick to disagree "We can't just leave it behind!" They argued.

"This is not the time to argue! We have to get moving!" (Y/n) yelled at them with kugisaki joining in, "She's right! Stop it and get mo-" Kugisaki was suddenly sucked inside the ground. "You idiots" The kokujū user spoke in a dangerously quite tone.

Suddenly a curse appears beside Yuji and Megumi, both of them frozen in shock and fear. (Y/n), however, joined her hands together making a dragon like hand sign,

"Kokujū; Būredu!" (Black beast; Blade!)