𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗵

━ You glanced back at the boy under you, Quickly looking back to the curse spirit, Suddenly you felt kei moving- Who got up ran away, "Fucking coward!" You yelled in frustration

You glanced back at the boy under you, Quickly looking back to the curse spirit, Suddenly you felt kei moving- Who got up ran away, "Fucking coward!" You yelled in frustration. However this was now time to be frustrated, You carefully approached the curse, On guard.

Suddenly the curse spirit jumped, Your eyes went wide as you felt it's presence behind you, "Kokujū; Restrain!" You yelled in panic as thick dark chains flew towards the curse; Trapping it. You quickly looked around until you noticed something;

There were no cameras.

You felt scared, A very familiar feeling enveloped you. "No... No! Please no-" The curse freed itself and lunged towards your direction, Somehow it expanded, You tried to dodge every attack as your brain couldn't quite think in panicked state.

You shielded your face with your forearms, But they were starting to hurt alot, The curse spirit punched you in the gut, You groaned in pain and clutched your stomach, It punched again, and again, again. Till you felt yourself losing consciousness.

Is it happening again? Only one thing was settled in the back of your mind- Someone was trying to execute you again and it made you sick to your stomach. Everything was dark and your body was aching, You didn't knew what was happening but suddenly you couldn't feel anything.

You were trying to remember your purpose and morals, But your mind was blank, "L/n-San." You didn't knew what it was but there was this gentle voice in the back of your mind, Telling you to stand up, To fight, To not give up-

"You're strong, L/n-San." Your eyes shot open, As your surroundings became more visible to you each second, Right, I was attacked by a curse spirit and it was probably a plan to execute me. So why am I not fighting? Why am I just sitting here doing nothing..
Why?

Oh right- Because I'm scared.. Of what? Of death? Why am I so sure that I'll die? You stood up, Curse energy flowing throughout your body, You smirked, Examining the curse spirit who's back was turned towards you, You lunged towards it; Eyes wide, Giant smirk on your face.

"Kokujū; Ogamā!" Your voice was deep and husky, A giant devilish scythe appeared in your hand as you spinned it, you swung it at the curse's back, As the spirit screamed in agony you took a step back and shaked the blood off of the scythe.

You wasted no time into jumping again, Continuously swinging it and attacking the curse spirit; Cutting of it's limbs, You imbued the scythe with curse energy a giant grin plastered to your face when you sliced off it's arms,"Kokujū; Claws!" Claws appeared behind you, Making a deadly combination.

You couldn't even see the curse spirit at this point, Your vision was too clouded with insanity. The claws chewed at the curse's limb, The screams of agony were like music to your ears, You spinned the scythe with both of your hands and slammed it down all your force; Exorcising the curse with one final blow.

You didn't notice your surroundings, You didn't knew the breakout that happened, You released your scythe and started taking deep breaths, Calming yourself down as you felt like you were going to pass out.

You suddenly lost balance, Falling down but someone catched you, You slowly looked up, "Y/n-san, Hi." Megumi looked down at you, As he held you up and carried you bridal style, He could see how exhausted you were, You observed his face; Hairs messed up and he was sweating, Few wounds on his face and dried up blood.

And he still looked so pretty to you, "Megumi." You finally said, Giving him a weak smile, Megumi felt butterflies explode in his stomach with the mention of his first name, "Are you okay?" He asked, "No, I'm tired, Megumi." He still wasn't accustomed to you saying his name so casually.

"Sleep." He said as you quickly relaxed, Snuggling into him, Smiling. Megumi felt like he was living a dream- Having you so close to him, Getting to hold you like this, He wanted to cherish this moment.

A/n- Needed to get this chapter out, Gonna start working on the main plot now so updates might be late! and thank you for 1k reads<3 It definitely motivated me alot.

Don't forget to vote.