𝗻𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗵

━ You made your towards the field again, with small happy skips, A tiny grin plastered on your face, You stood before the wooden gates that directly led to the field, Taking a deep breath and changing your expression to stoic one quickly and stepp...

You made your towards the field again, with small happy skips, A tiny grin plastered on your face, You stood before the wooden gates that directly led to the field, Taking a deep breath and changing your expression to stoic one quickly and stepped in quietly.

Upon your arrival Megumi, Maki and Toge looked towards you, Megumi had an unreadable expression whilst Maki looked unimpressed, Toge's left eyebrow was cocked up in confusion. You awkwardly shifted in your position.

"What took you so long?" Maki asked as you rubbed your nape, "Gojo-sensei had to talk to me about something related to my cursed technique." You responded, not sure if you wanted to tell them about your new ability, Maki only hummed at your response.

Megumi was curious about what Satoru and you talked about, But he knew that will be very disrespectful. He just went back to observing again as you took a seat next to him, maintaining a respectful distance.

Nobara was sparing again and you thought how hard Nobara has been working, Same goes for Megumi. You felt like you weren't giving it your all, You felt like there was so much more you can do. But how were you supposed to bring that out?

"Did something interesting happen while I was gone?" You asked Side eyeing the shikigami user next to you. "Nothing except Kugisaki being thrown by Panda-senpai." He informed as you let out a inaudible laugh. It was now Megumi's turn to ask, "Y/n-san, Can I borrow your novels again..?"

You turned your head towards him and nodded
"Sure, which one?", The dark haired boy seemed to be thinking about which one he wanted to read, "Just give me a random one you like." He answered as Y/n felt a warm feeling in her stomach and somehow had the urge to smile. "Oh- Oh okay, I have a few I think you'll like."

And just like that, there practice ended.

~

You let out a deep sigh turning around in your bed too burry your face in your pillow, and groaned. Another sleepless night, With endless thoughts. This had become a routine by now, Just you not being able to sleep and overthinking about everything. Why doesn't brain have an off button?

You groaned once again, wanting to bang your head against the wall. You slowly lifted up your head and stared at the window with half lidded eyes. You fished out your phone, opening the camera and clicking few pictures of the moon and uploading them on your Instagram story.

Megumi tapped on your story wondering why are you awake at this hour too. After contemplating for few minutes, He finally plucked up the courage to reply to your story.

"Can't sleep?" You stared at the little pop up notification. Your stomach doing a weird thing you couldn't quite put your finger on. Not wanting to seem desperate or whatever you waited for good 10 minutes before replying, As Megumi was about to unsend his message, you've already seen it.

Mars_gumi replied to your story:
Can't sleep?

Yeah

Me neither

oof
seen

Why are my hands shaking? you thought. You remember making an Instagram account with Megumi and suggesting him the username Mars_gumi and your username being Y/nssaturn. So you guys kinda matched in some way. Only now you had noticed that you guys had matching usernames.

But that wasn't what was bothering you, It was the fact that why were you so troubled by being left on seen? Usually you had no problem with that, You would leave people on seen all the time, or you never even opened their messages.

So what was so weird about Megumi leaving you on seen. Your thoughts were quickly shut down when you received another notification from Megumi. You didn't open it for good 10 minutes. But when you did your stomach felt like it was invaded with numerous little fairies. He sent you a playlist.

"These songs sometimes help me sleep." His message said.

You quickly typed a thank you and opened the playlist, and you realised he listened to similar artists as you. You quickly grabbed your airpods from your bedside table and plugged them in, Playing Megumi's playlist.

And oddly enough, you fell asleep after an hour and half.

~

"Fushiguro-san!" You called out as you noticed him stepping out of his dorm to go to the field. Megumi quickly whipped his head towards you, "L/n-san, Good morning, Were you able to sleep last night?"

You catched up to him and walked beside him, "Yeah, I realised our music taste is pretty similar, I was able to find more good and underrated songs by my favorite artists, thanks to you." You said looking down as you felt your heart pound heavily against your chest.

"No problem, I was wondering if you can send me a playlist of yours too.." He asked as his heart started beating heavily too. "Sure." You simply answered and tugged your hands in your pocket. Both of you trying to calm your heart down while looking in the opposite direction, Not wanting to show each other the stupid smile that took over your faces.