𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘁𝗵

━ The cursed spirit shot yellowish thick liquid towards your direction (no, it's not piss) It came so quickly that you stumbled on your feet and fell trying to dodge it, Luckily you did dodge it but the curse started approaching you, It now looked...

The cursed spirit shot yellowish thick liquid towards your direction (no, it's not piss) It came so quickly that you stumbled on your feet and fell trying to dodge it, Luckily you did dodge it but the curse started approaching you, It now looked more like a human than a worm.

You were caught off guard when the curse sent you flying towards the wall, your head crashing on it as you groaned, you looked at the curse, "Finally decided to reveal yourself, huh?" You stated still in pain but got quickly on your feet, Charging at the curse without warning.

"Kokujū! Tsume!" (Black beast!; Claws!), You yelled, Black claws with reddish hue to them emerged from your back and attacked the curse. You thought of what were you going to do next, You weren't going to use your scythe as you thought the opponent isn't that strong, But you weren't going to underestimate it either.

Just as you thought would happen, The curse started to cut through the claws as you examined her body; Her skin was burning and her neck was damaged. She raised two of her fingers in the air mumbling something, Suddenly small curses came behind you and you quickly jumped and summoned a katana, With your signature colour; Sharp shiny deep black bade it faded into red as the sword went down, It's handle looked like a dragon, A black and red one.

You jumped down and held the katana with both of your hands, Tightly gripping it's handle. You slashed the small curses swiftly, Your swings were fast and powerful. In the corner of your eye you could see the curse running towards your direction, trying to attack you from the back. 'Fucking coward..', You moved out of the way; causing the curse to hit the wall as she groaned in annoyance.

"You're annoying-" The curse yelled and charged towards you once again, Her kimono flowing with her. "You're annoying too but-" You swept your sword, aiming it at her neck but she ducked, You swung your said back at her, "-You don't hear me complaining about it like a bitch." She was caught off guard when you swung back right after she ducked causing the sword to cut through her cheek, Burning it. You could tell it stung by the way she winced.

Both of you took few steps back, Ready with your fighting stance. The curse spirit was at the entrance of the alleyway while you were at the opposite side. You made sure that the high school girl- who's body now sat unconscious leaning against the wall- was safe. The curse once again shot piercing yellow liquid towards your direction. You thought quickly, "Kokujū!; Shūredo!" (Black beast!; Sheild!), You shouted as a big round shield appeared in your hand, Before you released your sword.

During your training with Satoru, You learned that Kokujū could be morphed into any weapon, and so much more. You were truly shocked that you missed out on so much, Also mad at Satoru for not telling you this sooner.

You dodged the poisonous liquid with your sheild, Also shielding the body of Saiko Ikei."Kokujū!; Three headed dragons!",Three heads of deadly dragons emerged from your back while you still kept your shield. It was surely draining you out. The fight now turned long ranged.

The curse was fighting the three headed dragon while, keeping it temporarily busy. You made your first priority to get Ikei's body to safety, You looked back at the fight and then at the body. You ran towards Ikei's body, Picked it up and looked around for a safe spot. You climbed the alleyway fastly, Using all the random stuff that sticked out of the alleyway wall. You jumped over it and saw a small abandoned office. That was your best option as of now, So you safely placed Ikei's body there and ran to return to the fight.

When you returned you saw the curse running away, You chased after it, but not making the curse known about your presence as it was running out side the alleyway and you were running on small buildings that were connected, Jumping whenever there was a gap between them.

You finally catched up to the curse,"Refrain." You calmly said as the curse's movements were stopped. You wrapped your arms around it's neck, putting pressure on it and lowered down to whisper in her ears, "Die." You summoned your sword and stabbed her limbs, As the curse slowly disappeared.

The curse has been exorcised.

~

Y/n made her way back to Jujutsu Tech with Ijichi, To give her report about the mission. She had dropped off Ikei too, the girl was shaken up and sick but other than that nothing life threatening happened with her.

The mission was easy, Y/n didn't got hurt much except some wounds on her head and cuts here and there. She thought the mission would me hard but it wasn't, Leaving her sort of disappointed. But what she didn't know was Yaga just needed y/n to be out of the school for a while since principal Gakuganji was supposed to be visiting.

And that man didn't seem to be on good terms with anyone. Satoru knew how much his presence will hurt Y/n since the old hag couldn't shut that big mouth of his, He would take any chance he can get to degrade Y/n and remind her of her past.

Satoru being Satoru asked Yaga for a favour and sent
y/n on a mission. The h/c haired sorcerer made her way towards Leiri's clinic to get her wound treated because Ijichi insisted so; as she said she could take care of it, But Ijichi's fatherly instincts kicked in.

When she stepped inside the infirmary she was shocked to see Megumi sitting on the clinic bed, A bandage wrapped around his head, She noticed Nobara laying down on the bed opposite to Megumi. Y/n was confused and concerned as to why were they so beat up.

"What the hell happened here?" She made herself known, speaking bluntly. They both looked towards her direction, Megumi was very glad to see her. Y/n pulled up a chair next to Megumi's bed and looked at both of her comrade's faces.

"Care to explain?" She said leaning back on her seat and crossing her legs. "Well.. The students of Kyoto visited-"

"oh."