𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗵

━ The cold wind mixed with the harsh hot rays of sun shone directly on the pond before the kokujū user

The cold wind mixed with the harsh hot rays of sun shone directly on the pond before the kokujū user. Y/n sat patiently outside principal yaga's office while scrolling through her phone, tapping random things.

She was anxious when yaga suddenly asked for her presence in his office earlier this morning, She knew she didn't do anything that would get her into trouble so why was she trying to ease her anxiety by using her phone? Because she's just like me fr.

"Come in y/n." A voice that certainly wasn't yaga's yelled from inside the office. She got up from the wall she was leaning on and made her way towards the sliding door, Taking one deep breath she gently slid the door while looking at her shoes and stepped.

Y/n finally looked up and came to know that Satoru was in Yaga's office too. Upon her arrival Yaga nodded in acknowledgment and Y/n bowed her
head, "Good afternoon Yaga-sensei, Gojo-sensei."

"Good afternoon Y/n." Satoru and yaga greeted her. "You must be wondering why I called you in." He spoke as he crossed his arms and leaned back into his seat. The girl nodded.

"I have a mission to give you." He answered as the kokujū user was surprised. "I know you must be surprised since everyone is currently training for the exchange event but.." Yaga sighed and leaned forward a little before continuing, "I believe you'll be just the right person for this mission."

Y/n tilted her head, Curious to know what the mission was about, Her h/c hairs slightly moving with her movements. "There's a cursed spirit, Known to be a female who possesses teenage girls to steal their bodies and make it her own." Satoru spoke making himself known as you almost forgot that he was there too.

Satoru took out some sort of photo from his pocket and held it in front of her, "Currently she's using the body of Saiko ikei, 16 year old high school student in Fuzikage academy." Y/n examined the photo further, not knowing what to say or do. "So.. Will you take this mission?" Yaga questioned.

"I will, When do I leave?" She accepted the mission because why not? she missed action because not gonna lie sparring was certainly boring, But the training with Satoru was so much better because she has learned so much in the past few days so why not use those new techniques?

"Around evening when it's dark outside." Yaga informed as the girl nodded. Yaga then stood up and picked up some fabric and sewing tools, "You can leave now." With that Y/n bowed her head towards Satoru and yaga one last time before leaving to go to her dorm.

She was excited, Happy that Yaga gave her this opportunity and even addressed her as the right person for the mission, This certainly did increase her ego and god complex. "L/n-san?" Megumi called out suddenly startling the girl jump like a cat when she gets startled, making Megumi let out an inaudible chuckle.

"Sorry I scared you-" He apologized. "No no it's okay, Sorry I was lost in my thoughts and wasn't aware of my surroundings." She apologized back. "That's fine, What are you upto?" He asked trying to make a small conversation. She contemplated on telling him about the mission.

Suck it ima tell him so he can see how freaking cool I am, "Oh I have a mission later today." She informed as her ego meter went through the roof. "oh." Was all Megumi said, a little surprised, "That's nice." Y/n nodded. "I didn't knew you listened to fujiii kaze." He stated not wanting to end the conversation.

"Oh I've been listening to him from a long time now, I enjoy his music, Do you listen to him too?" She asked wanting to keep the conversation going, too. "Yeah I do." He answered. She didn't knew how to save the conversation anymore so she did what she thought would be the best, "Well gotta go, see you around."

Megumi nodded, "See you, I will be waiting for you when you return from your mission-" It was too late, he certainly can't unsend his words irl. Why did I say that? "I'll be looking forward to that." Y/n spoke and left.