𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗵

━ Watching Nobara get aggressively chased by panda around the field was truly an amusing sight to see, Y/n watched the choas unfold while playing with the sleeves of her hoodie

Watching Nobara get aggressively chased by panda around the field was truly an amusing sight to see, Y/n watched the choas unfold while playing with the sleeves of her hoodie. "What do you think is your weak point in fighting, Y/n?" Maki asked side eyeing the said girl.

She turned her attention towards Maki, "I don't really know, I can do close hand to hand combat, And for ranged attacks I have my cursed technique, But I want to try fighting with a weapon." Y/n informed as Maki hummed.

The green haired sorcerer crossed her arms, "Okay then! We'll work on that, Any specific weapon you want to try?" She asked as y/n shook her head,"Anything you recommend,
Maki-senpai?"

Maki thought about it for a while. "I think the weapon you'd be wielding should be decided by you, So take time to yourself and think about it, So let's improve your combat skills for now." She suggested as you nodded in agreement. "I guess you're right." You spoke as you heard footsteps behind you.

Megumi entered the dojo while zipping his jacket, "You're late Megumi." Maki said as the said boy sighed,"Sorry got caught up with something." He answered as he looked towards your direction nodding at you to which you replied by a small nod as well.

"And what could that be?" Maki interrogated, "Why should that matter?" The shikigami user questioned as the green haired sorcerer decided to drop the topic. Megumi stood next to Maki maintaining a respectful distance as the three observed the choatic scenery.

The Noirette was itching to ask this question that has been bothering him, So, "Zenin-senpai.." He called out as Maki side eyed him, he took this as a signal for him to ask his question.

"What kind of people would you save as a jujutsu sorcerer?" Maki raised her eyebrows, a frown evident on her face. "Huh? it's not like I care if my action saves someone." She answered as you thought about it.

What kind of person should you save? "I Shouldn't have asked." Megumi plainly retorted with a hilarious expression plastered on his face as you tried to hold back a snicker, "HUH?!" Maki yelled aggressively glaring at the first year as a small smile took over your face.

Nobara was now aggressively being thrown around by panda, "FUSHIGURO STOP WITH THE INTERVIEW AND SWITCH WITH ME! I'M SO TIRED OF THIS UNIFORM- I WANT TO BUY CUTE TRACKSUITS!" Nobara yelled while being harshly spinned around in the air finally getting released from her misery as panda threw her yet again but Toge catched her.

The furry dusted it's hands, or paws? I don't know you tell me-, "You guys are pretty weak at close combat." He stated as you frowned, He was right as you guys depended more on your cursed technique rather than raw strength, You could do hand to hand combat but there was still room for improvement, always is.

"Then we should spare with each other, And you guys can tell us what our weak points are." You suggested as everyone nodded. "Alright then, Nobara you can go sit down, Megumi and Y/n will spare with each other." Maki announced as you stood up and Megumi joined you, Both of you now faced each other in the middle of the field.

You didn't hold any specific expression as you took your fighting stance with Megumi doing the same. "Start!" Panda yelled as you decided to take the first move and started running towards Megumi's direction, He payed close attention to your movements preparing to take your attack.

You went for a punch aimed right at his face, He quickly got ahold of your fist thinking about how predictable that move was but you were quick to grab his wrist that was gripping your fist with your free hand and spun around twisting his forearm, He let go and you went for a flying kick aimed for the side of his head that he dodged using his arm as sheild. You were sending non-stop punches towards his direction as it was now getting hard for him to defend himself.

He couldn't really switch to attacking because of the consistency of your attacks as you gave him no time to do so, His forearm was starting to hurt as he harshly took a step backwards and you doing the same out of reflex but you waisted no time in attacking him again, This time going for a low kick aimed towards his thigh, The kick however landed towards the side of his knees and that was able to get him off balance for a small time.

You took this opportunity of his wrist and pinning it on his back, Megumi tried to kick you with back of his foot but your were able to dodge it as he tried to wriggle his arm out of your grasp. You were thinking about pinning him towards the ground but then the thought of him possibly hurting his jaw came in your mind.

So you did something very strange, You let go of him and took a step back. Megumi was caught off guard and observed your movements to see if you were plotting something, But it was hard to read your face so Megumi just ran towards you and started attacking.

You got ahold of his fist that was going to side of your waist and twisted it making the other first year grunt. You sighed and pushed him , Him now being a little away from you. You once again ran towards him raising your right fist he thought you were going for a punch and he quickly shielded his face.

Everything happened too quickly and he was too late when he realised you were going to kick him. The kick landed on his leg making him loose balance and you were quick to grab his wrist and pin him on the floor.

You were breathing heavily but quietly and then got off of him dusting yourself and giving him a hand to pick himself up. He nodded towards you and took your hand. "You did good, L/n-san, I'm kinda embarrassed." He stated looking towards the ground.

You let out a small chuckle, "Don't be.", You two then made your way towards the others. "You two did good." Panda stated, "Salmon." Toge agreed with a close eyed smile as you both just rubbed your neck. "Megumi you need to work on attacks, and y/n you need to sharpen your movement." Maki said.

"Alright." Megumi and you said in unison, Maki then turned towards Nobara, "Kugisaki, You're next, Spare with me." Nobara sighed and got up nodding.

You sat next to Toge, Maintaining a respectful distance."Konbu." Toge quietly greeted. You have him a weak and tiny smile, "Hi."

~

Y/n was now making her way towards her dorm since the training ended. With Megumi was walking beside her as their dorms were close to each other. "Fushiguro-san?" Y/n called out as Megumi turned towards her indicating that he was listening.

"To answer your question from earlier.. I think I would save people I'm capable of, I can't save everyone.. Like you told yuji that time, You're a Jujutsu sorcerer not a hero. But most importantly I would save myself as well." They both reached at Megumi's dorm and stopped. The shikigami user payed close attention towards what the Kokujū user had to say.

"It may sound selfish but in the end, If no one will come to save you, You'll be the one who will save yourself, Or you'll just die." Y/n spoke with rested eyes as she looked into Megumi's widened ones. "You're right, L/n-san.. I learned that I can't save everyone I want that day."

Y/n sighed, "But you can still try and if you see that your actions won't make a difference you'd have to let go eventually, So save everyone you are capable of saving but don't lose yourself whilst doing so." She finally finished. Her words making a big impact on the pretty boy that stood before her. "Thank you, L/n-san."