𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗵

━ Y/n, Megumi and Nobara sat across each other on the grass, Conversing

Y/n, Megumi and Nobara sat across each other on the grass, Conversing. "I've said it before and I'll say it again, Mai's uniform was really nice-" Nobara was going on about how much she hated her uniform and how not fashionable her uniform was.

"Who knows, Personally I'm not a fan of dresses or skirts." Y/n stated as Megumi nodded. "I've noticed that, Your uniform tends to have either cargo pants or loose pants."

Y/n shrugged, "I like to be comfortable and look cool while fighting." Nobara chuckled. "Your uniform does look cool though L/n.", The caramel haired girl complimented.

"I heard that todou-senpai is insanely strong." Megumi nodded at y/n's statement, "Yeah he is.. I mean he did beat me up pretty badly..", He mumbled looking away making Kugisaki laugh hysterically as Megumi glared at her, The h/c haired girl shaked her head at this interaction.

"L/n- Did you know what Todou asked Megumi?" She asked, As Megumi's eyebrows twitched in annoyance making Y/n look at them questioningly. "He asked him what's his type- pfft-" Nobara laughed hysterically yet again. "Uhm what did you say then?" Y/n asked plainly not wanting to show her curiosity.

"Someone with an unshakable personality.",He answered just as plainly, Trying to hide his fluster. Nobada observed the scenario, "Say.. L/n, What is your type?" Suddenly Megumi was interested, You thought about this for a long time, Your mind subconsciously thinking of a way to somehow link this to Megumi's personality, "Someone reliable- Someone I can depend on, I guess."

Her comrades nodded at her statement, Nobara was quick to shove in another topic, "L/n, How is your practice with Gojo-sensei going?" The said girl suddenly felt a sudden wave of sadness inside her, "It's going good, I've learned alot about my technique."

I was currently heading towards my dorm after my wounds got treated, It was getting sort of dark now considering I spent alot of time conversing with Megumi, Though I wouldn't say my time got wasted. My eyes widened as I noticed that certain white haired sorcerer.

"Gojo-sensei.", I silently called out as he turned his head towards my direction, "Yo! How was your mission?" The male was as energetic as ever, "Thank you.", I softly said as Satoru-sensei raised a brow, "What do you mean?"

"I know Kyoto's principal visited today." I answered, As sensei frowned, "So you figured it out?" He chuckled.

The truth was that; They sent y/n on a mission so she could avoid any sorts of interaction with the old man.

The cursed technique Y/n possessed was called "Evil" "Villainious" "Terrific", She would constantly be looked and frowned upon just because she possessed that dark technique, Being called a monster ever since she was young, The higher-ups neglected her and even have and still try to execute her because they believe she's a "threat" to society, Which isn't true of course considering she had never hurted anyone, Her intentions had always been pure, But Gakunganji specially despised her for reasons that are unbeknownst to her, Every time he would see the girl he would constantly try to tear her apart with his hurtful words.

Gojo may be potrayed as someone obnoxious, disrespectful, childish to most but he was better than everyone, Not because of his power but because of his thinking, She would probably be in some abandoned house right now, Maybe even dead; If it weren't for Gojo who took her in. And of course Y/n was one of the many kids who were ordered to be executed, But Gojo being Gojo couldn't let such potential go to waste, And she was just a child at that time too.

Y/n undeniably beheld great potential, So Satoru Gojo went against the higher-ups and swore to keep the Kokujū user under his guidance. Not only did he saved the girl from a beak future he also saved her from getting sold of to some clan.

And that's why Y/n always looked up to the white haired sorcerer. She saw through his facade, She saw his pure and kind intentions. They were selfish yeah, But we can't deny that Gojo's intentions will surely bring a change to the sorcery world; A good change.

"Don't worry about it kid, Go rest up." He grinned at me.

"L/n?" Nobara called out snapping the girl out of her trance, "Sorry, What were you saying?" She asked nobara, Megumi observed Y/n, It was obvious something was troubling her. "Do you want to have lunch in my room?" The caramel haired female asked. "I'll pass I have some work to do." Y/n informed as Nobara nodded, turning towards Megumi.

Y/n didn't like the idea of Megumi being alone with Nobara, She felt so stupid and selfish for having that thought but she couldn't help it, "I'll pass too." Megumi answered as relieve washed over the H/c girl. Nobara nodded and got up along with the other two, They dusted themselves up and made their towards their respective rooms, Megumi and Y/n walking together of course.