that's when mark noticed what the younger was wearing, and his jealousy only spiked.

"calm down before I slap the anger out of you." taeyong leaned down and whispered near mark's ear, carefully eyeing the younger tan male who was picking some clothes out of the closet.

"also, he's staying at my cabin for a few more days until doyoung stops being stubborn and apologizes, or until he gets sick and tired of constantly walking back here every morning, so don't be alarmed or worried." taeyong pointed out as he sat down on mark's bed.

mark scoffed. "me? alarmed or worried for him? hyung, who do you think I am?"

taeyong rolled his eyes before he laid back, sick of the younger blue-haired male's attitude.

"I'm just telling you to tell you so that you know." he shrugged.

"yeah..whatever." mark grumbled as he turned his attention back to his phone.

taeyong sighed before resting his eyes for a little while as he waited for donghyuck to finish getting ready.

---

"hyung, wake up!" donghyuck screeched as he exited the bathroom, making taeyong jump in his place as he woke up from his little nap while mark felt his soul leave his body.

"hyuck, what the fuck??!?" taeyong sighed as he clutched his chest.

"well it got you up, no?" hyuck smugly shrugged as he skipped out of the room.

not before either of the two got a good look at what he was wearing.

(minus the mask)

"it took him 30 minutes to wear just that??" taeyong scoffed.

"it's lee donghyuck. he probably took his time on purpose." mark rolled his eyes as he got out from bed and walked out of the room.

taeyong stood frozen for a few seconds before sighing and shaking his head, following the two younger males out of the room.

---

"capture the flag?? seriously??" donghyuck deadpanned as he looked at irene with the most judgmental look ever.

"I'm sorry, what are we??? little kids???" donghyuck rolled his eyes.

"you sure act like one." donghyuck scoffed at doyoung's words.

"both of you, shut up!" irene shouted, not wanting another incident like yestoday to break out. only this time she feared it might've ended up worse if she didn't stop it before it even started.

it was day two, and irene had planned for both the two sections of her group to get to know each other better, so she had two major activities planned out.