"hm? a movie? right now?" ten raised an eyebrow as he eyed the time on his phone, then the younger male sitting on the couch next to him.

"yes." yangyang smiled softly and nodded. "I'm bored and need a distraction after what happened today."

the older two suddenly went quiet, confirming yangyang's suspicions, which were that the two older males were using their phones as an escape from the reality around them.

"I mean, I don't see a reason why not.." kun shrugged, eyeing ten for any signs of disagreement.

ten shrugged. "eh. sure."

yangyang cheered as he quickly ran to their room, yelling as he ran away.

"I'm picking the movie!"

ten and kun both chuckled at the boy's playful spirit.

"I'll go make sure he doesn't pick something boring and get the spar blankets out." ten smiled softly as he got up from the couch, soothing the older blonde next to him.

kun nodded as he also got up. "I'll double check the locks and make some popcorn."

with that, kun made his way towards the small snack nook while ten walked towards the bedroom to help yangyang set up.

---

the three were currently huddled together in yangyang's bed since it was the one closest to the tv, a pile of fluffy blankets and snacks all over the bed.

"why did you have to choose a scary movie, you fucking whore!" ten whined as he hid behind kun, who seemed oddly unbothered by the movie.

"it's fu- fucking hell!" yangyang yelped as there was a jump scare, clinging to ten's arm for dear life.

kun sighed at their dramatic asses before he stuffed his mouth with popcorn.

they both screamed again as another jump scare happened, hiding behind each other.

"okay! that's it!" kun groaned as he exited out of the movie and turned off the tv.

"oh, thank god!" ten groaned as he fell back onto the pile of pillows behind them. "I was waiting for someone to do that!"

"dude..." yangyang pouted. "it was just getting to the good part.."

ten raised his head up and narrowed his eyes at the younger.

"you've watched that before??"

yangyang smiled nervously before nodding.

kun sighed and shook his head, escaping from the warmth of the blankets.

"both of you, start to get ready for bed. it's late enough as it is."

ten groaned as he reluctantly rolled out of bed, yangyang following not too long after.

after brushing their teeth, kun and ten were getting ready to get into their own beds when...

"actually..." yangyang's nervous voice alerted both the older males.

"what's wrong?" ten questioned when he turned and saw yangyang's nervous figure.

"u-uhm...well.." the youngest of the three gulped as his gaze fell to the floor.

"what is it, yangie?" kun questioned as he approached the younger.

"c-can I..." the younger took a deep breath before just spitting it out. "can I sleep with one of you tonight..?"

ten swore he almost died of uwu's as the youngest's ears turned a bright red, and though he couldn't see the boy's face, he was sure his cheeks were burning up too.