31

Cash's POV

The Hawkson siblings fought all of the time and I mean ALL THE TIME, but I've never seen Royal so pissed off at his sisters.

"YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME ABOUT OUR MOM BEING FUCKING DEAD! YES, I'M FUCKING PISSED OFF!"

We had rushed into the hospital doors waiting to see his sisters cuddled together and crying about their mother. Instead we found the girls laughing and playing around with their mother... next to their fathers hospital bed. Once the confusion stopped Royal went off.

"TECHNICALLY SHE WAS DEAD THEY JUST
RESUSCITATED HER!"

"A FACT YOU JUST CONVENIENTLY LEFT THE FUCK OUT!"

"COME ON, ROYAL! WE BOTH KNOW YOU WOULDN'T HAVE COME IF YOU KNEW IT WAS FOR DAD!"

"Oh, I wonder why," he wasn't really mad at his sisters and I knew it. He was just pissed off because of their dad and was just taking it out on the girls. He brushed Natalie to the side and walked up to his mom, completely ignoring his father, "should you really be up and about right now? You did technically die for like 3 minutes."

"No need to worry about me. Plus, I'm sitting down."

"Well, I'm not going to worry about him," he jerked his head towards his father who was lying in bed with a broken leg, 3 broken ribs, a broken collarbone, and a mild concussion.

The girls were mostly fine just a few cuts and bruises and Mrs. Hawkson had a huge, gaping gash on her side that had just gotten done being treated when we got to the hospital. Mr. Hawkson definitely got the worst of it, but I highly doubt Royal would care if his father was dead at this point.

I was waiting in the doorway when I felt a tap front behind. It was the same guy I saw with the Hawksons before. Which is weird because I've never seen him before the ending of the game.

"Tío!" Emma yelled running into the man's arms.

As the girl's greeted their 'Tío' Royal slipped out and I followed.

"That's our Tío Carlos," Royal filled in the gap when we exited the hospital, "the girls love him."

"You don't?"

"I used to.... I don't know if I still do," I placed my arm around his shoulders and brought him closer to me.

"That's okay. I know you have to reevaluate things now that everyone knows," he smiled at me and I kissed him gently, pulling apart as we heard claps and wolf whistles.

"You guys are dickheads. You know that, right?"

"Yeah, yeah," Marcus, Jasper, and Tristan had stayed behind when the bus left the hospital.

Marcus and I watched as Jasper and Royal walked away to find some food before turning towards Tristan and who had just gotten off the phone with someone.

"So, when are you going to ask him out?" Marcus broke the silence, while placing his elbow on my shoulder and leaning against me.

"What?" He continued to look at us while bringing his drink up to his mouth.

"Come on, T, it's obvious that you and the Joker over there are crushing on each other," after choking on whatever was in that cup Tristan looked around to make sure it was just the 3 of us.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Jasper and I are just friends."

"I didn't bring up names."

"Well, I have no doubt in my mind Cash would kill both of us if you were talking about Royal."