13

Jo's POV

"Where did Royal go?"

"Who fucking cares he's an asshole," I can guarantee the only reason that Cash is cussing is because the parents aren't around.

"You're an idiot."

He looked at me like I betrayed him, "what did I do wrong?"

"Royal didn't do anything wrong you completely over complicated things," he was about to say something before I cut him off again, "yes, I was offended when I heard the word come out of his mouth for the first time, however, he explained himself and obviously didn't mean it as offensive so I didn't care anymore. You shouldn't have cared either."

"Whatever," he shrugged it off while my eyes widened as I remembered.

"Didn't you give him a ride here?"

"Yeah... so what?"

"How is he going to get home?"

"Uber, Lift, taxi, friend, I can go on."

"No, no, no you douche. You made him come and you got into a fight with him. We are going to find him and make this right."

"How, for all we know he's already gotten a Uber. He's not exactly short of cash."

"Hand me your phone."

"What?"

"Hand me your phone, now."

He handed it over and I searched for Royal's first and last name. Neither popped up, "what is his name in your phone," he mumbled something, "what?"

"Ice Ice."

"Like the song Ice Ice Baby?"

"I guess... it's mostly because of the color of his hair and eyes," I looked at him. I was starting to get why he was so upset when Royal said what he did.

"Whatever," I sent Royal a quick text, however, he obviously blocked Cash since if wouldn't go through. "Let's go," I quickly ran and told my mom that we going to the nearby town and she agreed.

"Where are we going?"

"There's a town nearby. Walking distance even and I'm pretty sure that's the only place Royal would be if he wasn't already on his way home."

"How do you know he didn't walk the other direction completely."

"Signs, Cash, signs."

1 hour later

"I can't believe we couldn't find him!" We looked all around the town before getting a phone call saying we had to get back since we're leaving soon.

"I can. The guy probably got an Uber. What? Wow!"

"Your sarcasm is appreciated thanks..." I got an idea, "MOM! Can I go home with Auntie and Uncle for the rest of the break since we're moving there soon anyways!"

"Ask your Aunt and Uncle, but I don't really have a problem with that."

"Auntie!" I ran up to her.

"Mom said that if you're ok I can go home with you since we're moving there and I want a feel of the town anyways."

"Jason are you ok with that?"

"Yeah, yeah, sure sweetie."

"I see no problem, go load up."

"Thank you! Thank you!"

I walked over to Cash and pulled him down to my level, "you are going to bring me to Royal and you are not going to protest."