25

Royal's POV
⚠️Rape⚠️
⚠️Mentions of Rape⚠️

~Two years ago

I had just turned 14 and I should've known something was wrong. Max was 16 and way to good to be true.

"Are you exited for today, sweetcheeks," he kissed me on the cheek as I hopped in the car.

"Yeah! I'm finally fourteen. I can get my permit and a job. Jeremy has even made a sandwich for my lunch. Everything is just a perfect dream."

He smiled at me, "good." He pulled out of my driveway and started towards school.

"And on top of everything I can rub it in Cash Hugh's face that he can no longer joke how I'm still just barely a teenager like he's more than a couple months older than me."

"That sounds cool," just by the look on his face I should've known something was wrong, "hey, babe?"

"Yeah."

"My friends and I are holding a little party tonight. You wanna come?"

I glowed he never asked me to his parties, I should've known. He... we... we were too afraid that our families would find out, "yes!"

"Good. I'll pick you up tonight. Dress in something comfy easy on, easy off."

"Okay," I smiled at him and ran too find Cash to rub the fact that it was my birthday into his face. My birthday was around thanksgiving, so often times even my own family forgot it. Cash Hugh never forgot it. If he did I would get the competitive edge.

Later that night Max came to pick me up. I was dressed in sweats and a t-shirt like he suggested, "you look nice."

"Thank you."

"Come on baby. Let's go."

A short car ride later we were at a house I didn't recognize. It was quiet. Weird I always thought that all parties were loud and over the top. But I trusted Max, so, instead of relying on my gut instinct I let him lead me into the house.

"Where are we?"

"My friends house. He was, so nice to let me host the party here."

"Okkkkk," I should've listened to myself. I should've gotten out of there.

When we entered the house there were two other guys waiting for us, "woah, Max, dude, your boyfriend is just as hot as you say he is."

I blushed madly ignoring the fact that they somehow knew we were dating, "yeah, he is," he grabbed a cup from the counter and handed it to me, "drink up." I didn't see when he dropped something in... or... maybe it was there before we arrived.

I started to feel woozy, "Max, I don't feel good."

"Oh," I didn't see.... I didn't see... I didn't see! "Lay down on the bed, baby, you'll feel better later."

I felt cold air on my legs and tried to open my eyes, but I only saw dark. I couldn't move my hands and someone was holding me legs. I started to frantically squirm. Someone... Max... took off my blindfold. My wrists were tied with rope to the bed frame. Max's friend... what was his name... was holding my legs... my naked legs... apart.

"Max? What's happening what are you doing?"

"It's okay, baby, we're just having a little fun."

"Max...." Suddenly a mouth was on my crotch. I moaned loudly and tried to rip my hands out of the rope, "Max! I don't want this!"

"You sure sound like you do," the other friend ripped my shirt open and started sucking on my chest. I couldn't stop moaning... I was disgusting.

"Please... please, Max, stop. TELL THEM TO STOP!"

"For fucks sake shut up you're so annoying. I had to deal with your shit for long enough this is what I get in return," he pulled out his dick and stuffed it down my throat.

"Mmmmm!!!" I was alarmed and crying. This wasn't how it was supposed to be. This wasn't Max.

"You bite and I'll fucking kill you," I didn't say anything just continued to choke around the invasion in my mouth.

I felt something penetrate me... fingers. I screamed and moaned around Max's cock due to the rough penetration.

"Sadly for you pretty boy," the guy between my legs spoke, "I didn't bring any lube or condoms."

He stretched and stretched. It was so painful... why me?

"That's all the preparation you're going to get," he spit on his cock and decided that was enough before you pushed inside me. I screamed, Max finally pulling out of my mouth. I could feel myself rip as I sobbed and begged for it to just stop.

They didn't care about my pleasure just wanting to get off. If got easier and easier the longer it happened. My blood and their cum mixing together to become somewhat lube. My wrists had rope burn and scratches from struggling.

They took turn after turn with me. Someone fucking my mouth, while someone bit and kissed my chest, while the last one mercilessly fucked my ass. When they were done they all left to clean up. No one worried about me... no one even untied me.

With no one there I was able to squirm around enough to activate voice on my watch. I called Jeremy wanting no one else to ever know about this... ever.

In the car I decided that I will never celebrate my birthday or trust anyone again. I decided if I needed to I was going to push everything down into a bottomless fucking pit. I realized I needed to change if I wanted to survive, so that's what I'm going to do.

In the following months my entire personality changed and everyone could tell. I dressed as slutty or complicated as I wanted to. I began to pick up on my late boyfriends colorful language. And I became a bitch. I was a slutty student and classmate, a bitchy friend and enemy, and an overprotective brother.

I was never going to let anyone control me again.

~Present day

Max had completely disappeared that day, but here he was right before me. I thought that I was finally overcoming that part of me. I can't do this... not again... never again.

"Why are you here?"