19

Royal's POV

At some point during my messing with Cash he had gotten annoyed with me to the point that when I was doing a handstand he grabbed me from behind and didn't let go. Now his hands were crossed across my thighs while my knees were bent over his shoulders and I was using my hands to push against the floor.

"Let me go, Hugh!" I yelled for probably the twentieth time since we got into this position.

"BOYS!" Coach was finally done with our picking at each other, "since you two are having so much fun you must be done. Let's see what you came up with."

"Uhhh," Cash was just looking at Coach thinking about what he should do.

This man was way too obsessed with his grades, but technically having no plan was my fault and I'm a good boyfriend so I came up with a great plan on the spot.

Still with my legs bent I did a sit up thing with one of my hands helping me forward and the other hand grabbing onto Cash's neck to support his head. This sudden movement caused him to let go and start to lean backwards. I quickly stuck my legs out standing up now, holding his head and neck to keep it from hitting the ground. His knees up was now completely horizontal and his knees down were still in the position they would be in if he was still standing.

Cash, along with everyone else, was looking at me shocked when I gently lowered his head to the ground, "that's all we got, Coach."

"Royal? Did you just come up with that on the spot?"

"You have no proof of anything and refuse to admit anything. For all you know we were planning that this entire time," I finally walked to where I wasn't standing over Cash and let Blake help him up.

There was more exercises shown until the bell rang and I started walking down the hall as slowly as I could without being suspicious. When Cash and his friends walked by I quickly grabbed him and started to drag him away.

"Royal? Where are you taking Cash?"

"None of your business, Nat, go to your math class already," with that and all of Cash's friends watching us I dragged Cash around the corner and into the nearest janitors closet. When the door was closed I grabbed his collar and pulled into a kiss.

It lasted for a couple seconds before he broke it, "we can't be late for class."

"Does it look like I give a damn about class?" I kissed him again and started to pull at his shirt.

He broke the kiss and backed away, "look... Royal, I love your kisses and I will accept them any day, however, I don't want you to think this relationship is only about sex. I don't want you for your body I want you for you."

"I don't know what you're talking about," I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"Royal, my uncle is a physiatrist. Remember? I know the signs when someone is either only trying to use the relationship for sex or thinks that that's the only purpose of a relationship. Since you aren't the type of person to get into a relationship because you only wanted sex I know why you're doing certain things. I like you, okay?"

"Fine. Let's go," I rolled my eyes at him, but, nevertheless, we both walked out of the closet and towards history.

He grabbed my hand to get one more thing in, "one day I'm going to figure out who hurt you and I'm going to make them regret it."

After that he let go and we walked into History class together less than a minute before the bell rings.

"Hey, boys! You were nearly late," they were nice and I didn't hate them I just thought that the whole reenactment of history was stupid. The no homework or fun homework thing was cool though.