•|Doctor in love|•[One shot] 1/2

Start from the beginning

"Ajeeb ladki hai! Khud hi bulaya or ab keh rahi hai ke Mera dimaag kharab hai? Bhagwaan kare tumhe diarrhea hojai or saare toilets andar se lock ho jai" He snatched the receipt from her hand, threw it in the bin, and stormed out of the cabin.

[You weird girl! You were the one who called and now you are telling that I have lost my brain? May God give you diarrhea and may all the toilets gets locked from inside!]

Mahi just stared at his back, wondering what she did to get her patient to ask for her proposal.

Another patient entered the room and watched her with wide eyes.

"Wahh! Aap toh tasveer se zyada haseen hai! " Mahi lost her cool.

[Woah! you are more beautiful than your picture!]

She stood up and walked up to the man with murderous intent in her eyes.

" Haseen? Ek injection phenk kar marungi na, Zindagi bhar koi haseena ko dekhne layak nahi rahoge! Dafa ho jao! " She growled at him. The man looked scared at her outburst and quickly went out of the room.

[Beautiful? I will throw an injection at you and you will not be able to see any beautiful lady in your life ever! Get out!]

"aj Saab ka qatal kar dena hai Maine! " She walked out of the room straight to her colleagues' cabin whose outpatient duty ended.

[I am going to kill all of them!]

"Dulhan ji ghar aye, kya saajan ji mil gaye?!" Aryan started to sing in his hoarse voice making Farha slap his mouth to shut him up.

[ The bride has arrived? Was the groom found?]

Mahi grabbed the surgical scissor and walked towards them. They both realized that their effort to get her a suitable groom failed and she was extremely pissed at them.

Aryan squealed before jumping off his chair and getting under the desk. Farha cursed when he stepped on her leg.

"Mai jail chale jaungi lekin tum logon ko zinda nahi chodungi!" She bent down and pointed the scissors at him.

[I will go to jail, but I won't leave you both alive!]

"Meri toh abhi shaadi bhi nahi Hui hai! Na kar yaar, Tera bhala hi toh sonch tha!" His voice held a pleading tone and she would have melted like every other time if not for the stunt he pulled at her.

[I am not even married! Don't do this, I only thought it good for you]

"Bhala? Meri picture cabin ke bahar chipka kar, Rishte ke liye sab ko bulaya hai! ye hospital hai Aryan! Agar Dean ko pata chala toh vo toh mujhe kaccha chaba jate! " She breathed heavily trying to calm herself down.

[Good? Pasting my picture in front of the cabin, you invited everyone to my proposal, Aryan! If Dean gets to know about it, he would chew me raw!]

"Mama ne Kaha hai na tujhe? Mere liye rishta dekhne ko?" She suddenly realized their whole scheme and turned furious.

[Did Mother ask you to do this? For my marriage?]

Farha approached her slowly, fearing that she would stab her with the scissors."She wants to see you settled"

"Tum toh rehne hi do! aise dhundte hai matches? tumhari shaadi mai Naagin dance nahi rakha na toh Mera naam badal Dena! " Farha's eyes widened as she looked at her horrified.

[Is this how matches are searched? Change my name if I don't keep a Naagin dance performance at your wedding]

"Behn! Meri behn hai na? Aise-"