Where are you?!

"Hmmm," Shadow said to himself. "What should I call you?" The dog looked at him in confusion. He knew he probably didn't belong to anyone considering he had no collar. Shadow thought and thought before finally thinking of something. "How about... Scout." He said. Even though the dog had no idea what he meant, he wagged his tail in joy before licking Shadow's face again. They were on their way to save Y/N.

    Hours past, and Shadow and Scout were sitting on a box cart in the train. Shads spent a long time telling Scout about his life. His adventures, his friends, his enemies, his mission, and Y/N. The dog listened to everything he had to say while laying on a small box. Soon, the train had stopped in a foreign area. Shadow pulled out his phone to see where they were, but he had no signal. Just then, Shadow's stomach grumbled. He put his hand on his stomach, looked at the dog, and groaned.

     "I'm starving," he said to Scout. The dog looked back at him as if saying he was hungry too.   So they got off the train when it fully stopped, and looked around. It seemed they were in a small town. They walked around the deserted streets, hoping to find someone to give them food. It was a dry place, it reminded Shadow of a cowboy movie he had watched with Y/N. He looked to his left, and there was a big sign on a building that said, "MARKETPLACE" Shadow lit up with joy and walked inside with Scout.

     Sonic's POV-

        I was laying in bed reading with B/F/N when a thought came to my mind. I wonder if he's ok. He didn't tell us where he was going, so even though I was mad at him, I started to worry. I pulled out my phone and started to call him.

     "What are you doing, Sonic?" B/F/N asked.

     "I'm calling Shadow, to see if he's not dead."

    Shadow's POV-

        Right as I walked in, my phone started to loudly ring and I realized I had service. I looked down at my phone to see it was Faker. I hesitated, but I answered.

      "Hello, Faker," I said.

      "WHERE ARE YOU?!" He screamed into the phone.

      "Why do you care?"

      "BECAU- nevermind."

      "I.... I don't know where I am."