Where Are We?

Everyone looked up, just to see them dragged into the Eggman Fleet. Shadow burst out in rage and started cussing out Eggman.

       "Shadow!" Sonic yelled. Shadow gave him the death glare again. Silver, who hadn't been paying that much attention to Y/N and B/F/N, was just staring at the girl on the sidewalk.

      "Here, let me help you up," Silver said as he walked towards the girl. She started blushing when he grabbed her hands. "What's your name?" He asked.

     "I-I'm F/N." They both just smiled at each other and giggled. While Silver was mesmerized , Shadow and Sonic were having an argument on who's fault it was until Amy broke it up.

      "Hey!" She exclaimed. "Don't make me get my hammer!" They both stopped.
Meanwhile, in Eggman's fleet, the girls were terrified out of their minds.

      Y/N's POV:

        "Where are we?!" I yelled. B/F/N ignored me because she was too busy looking around, terrified. We were in some sort of ship, with white walls and floors with robots surrounding the place. Then, out of nowhere, we heard a man lecturing someone.

    "You naive fools! You captured the wrong ones!" Then, he came stomping into the room we were in. He was a huge man, kinda looked like a giant egg with a mustache. We looked at him, scared to death. He demanded we stayed there, while the robots tied us up. "Well," he said. "If the hedgehogs care about you two, then they surely will come running. Game's over hedgehogs, I've got you now."

       Shadow's POV:

          I stayed where I was in the middle of the road, thinking. Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap. This is not good. Then, Sonic came over to me.

      "Hey, Shads," he said.

      "What do you want, Faker?"

      "I saw the way you grabbed onto Y/N's ankles."

      "Yeah, so what? I was trying to help her."

     "Shadow, wanting to save a girl.. that bad?! That is not the Shads that I know." My face started to feel really hot and I realized I was blushing. "Shads, you look like a tomato!"

    "What no I don't," I said, trying to cover up my face.

    "Is Shadow the Hedgehog catching... feelings?"