BOO!

Y/N's POV:

       BEEP BEEP BEEP!! I slowly got up, stretched, and rubbed my eyes. It took me a second to realize where I was. I thought to myself, "ok, you were shopping with B/F/N and crashed your car at this mutant hedgehog's house who's name was Amy Rose. You fell asleep in this edgy guy named Shadow's room." Ok, now I know where I am. I looked to my right, to see Shadow's sleeping bag empty. What time was it? I looked at the alarm clock and it was 8:36 in the morning. Huh, Shadow must've set that for me. I pulled myself up off of the bed to lock the door. I went over and stood in the middle of the room, grabbed my clothes, and started to take my shirt off.

         "BOO!" I heard. I screamed and fell to the floor with my shirt halfway off. "AAAAHHHH!!" I heard from under the bed.

       "SHADOW!" I yelled.

       "I WAS TRYING TO SCARE YOU!"

      "DON'T COME OUT FROM UNDER THE BED, SHADOW!" I yelled. I stood back up, and put my shirt back on. I bent down and looked underneath the bed to see Shadow covering his eyes with his hands. "You can come out now," I said.

     "You sure?" He asked. I said yes. He got out from underneath the bed, and apologized.

      "It's ok," I laughed. He giggled on the way out. That was very strange. I continued changing and headed downstairs.

      Shadow's POV:

         Wow, I try to do ONE funny thing and it ends horribly. I should've thought that through a little more. I went downstairs to see everyone sat at the kitchen table eating breakfast.

        "Well look what the hedgehog dragged in," Sonic said.

       "Shut up, Faker," I said looking at him with my death glare.

      "Boys, Boys calm down," Amy said. "We have to figure out what we're gonna do with these girls." Everyone sat there in thought.

       "We could let them stay until we find their parents?" Knuckles suggested. I just kept quiet but rolled my eyes because I knew if I said something Amy would get onto me. They eventually agreed on that. Well, looks like I'm gonna be spending a lot of time with a girl... ew.