Just like an Angel

Y/N's POV:

      I was in my, well, Shadow's room getting ready for bed when I started to hear something. I stopped what I was doing, and from the bathroom I heard Bruno Mars. "I sit by myself," but then something rose louder than the actual music.

      "Talkin' to the moooooon, tryna get to yoooouuuu!" I rushed over to the bathroom, and put my ear up against the door. It was Shadow! All of the sudden, Sonic came running up the stairs, out of breath. I signaled for him to be quiet, and motioned for him to come here.

      "Listen," I whispered. Soon, everyone else came walking up the stairs.

     "Who is that?" Asked Tails.

      "That's Shadow," I replied.

     "I'm feelin' like I'm famous, the talk of the town," Shadow sang.

    "Oh my goodness," said Sonic. "I-I've never heard him sing before!"

    "He sounds like an Angel," I whispered.

     "What was that?" Asked Sonic.

     "Um, nothing hehe..," I replied.

Shadow's POV:

     Gosh, I really hope no one heard that. I got out of the shower and headed to my room. I almost forgot to knock on the door because I forgot I now share a room.

     "Anyone in there?" I asked. I had no response so I opened the door. I got all dry and headed downstairs. Everyone was sitting at the table, staring at me with smiles on their faces. Everyone had fake smirky smiles, but Y/N was the only one gazing at me with a real, promising smile. "What is it?" I asked, looking not amused at all. Then it hit me. Oh crap,crap,crap! They heard me!

      "Shadow the Hedgehog!" Sonic said. "We didn't know you could sing!"

    "I thought you were amazing," said Y/N. I started blushing really hard without knowing it.

    "Oh uh- thank you," I said to her. Sonic was still smirking.

    "Ya know it's weird, Shads."

    "What's weird, Faker?" I asked.

    "What's weird is that as soon as Y/N came along, you've been singing and acting stranger than normal," Sonic said in front of everyone. I glanced over at Y/N, who was blushing and looking away.

    "Ahem I don't think I know what your talking about." I said. "I am very tired so I'm gonna get to bed," I said before he could say another word. Y/N was the only one who said goodnight to me after I walked upstairs. I turned around, and without realizing it, I said, "Goodnight, Y/N." And smiled.