Time to Tell

"Sonic, party of 11,Sonic party of 11,your table is ready," they heard on the intercom. They all met up where the waitress was waiting for them. They all got lead to a big table in the back. When they all sat down, they started to talk.

     "I am literally starving right now," said Knuckles. Everyone else was having a conversation while Y/N and Shadow were sitting quietly waiting for them to finish talking.

     "Shadow, you two seem quiet.. something you want to tell us?" Sonic asked. They were all sitting at a round table so everyone could hear each other. Shadow and Y/N looked at each other for a split second, then back at the others. Shadow turned his head to Y/N, signaling to tell them. Everyone stared at them, silently awaiting an answer.

    "Um.." Y/N said. "Well, we are uh... we are dating now." Everyone sat up from their table in shock. Amy let out a huge gasp and squealed. B/F/N clapped and Tails smiled. Knuckles smiled and shook his head, Blaze, Silver, and F/N clapped with B/F/N, and Sonic sat there with his arms crossed and shook his head.

    "I knew it," he said.

    "Well, what can I say, Sonic, you were right." Shadow said.

   "I know, Shadow." He leaned over to Shadow and patted him on the shoulder. "You did good, buddy, you did good."

   "Get off me," Shadow said with a chuckle. Then all of a sudden, they all knew what they were about to do. Shadow and Y/N both leaned in, and gave a sweet little kiss. Amy quickly covered Tails' eyes, while everyone stared.

    "Aaawwwwwww," they all said.

    "Y'all make a great couple," Amy said. Shadow and Y/N blushed.

    "Well, Shads, consider this a first date," Y/N said.