A New Opportunity

En başından başla

Doomfist:What do you mean?

Sombra:You see, i digged in to that vigilante group that helped in taking down the Hashimoto clan. There's one person of interest you'd like to hear about.

Doomfist:Who?

Sombra:His son.

Doomfist:Masaru has a son?

Sombra:Yep, managed to overthrow his father. Who knows maybe he might come after you next.

Sombra chuckled as she's trying to play with Doomfist.

Doomfist:I don't show any fear from some boy. Is there anything else that i should know about?

Sombra:I think it might also interest you about the recall?

Doomfist:The recall?

Sombra:Overwatch has apparently recalled and officially reformed itself. Probably trying to take us on or probably Null Sector.

Doomfist:Overwatch huh?

Doomfist looked at his gauntlet and turned it into a fist.

Overwatch an organization that can challenge his ideals. By sustaining world peace being an obstacle for Talon.

Doomfist:I thought Reaper had eliminated most of the ex overwatch agents?

Sombra:Are we not going to talk about what happened with the monkey a few months ago?

Doomfist:You know that he doesn't like to talk about it. But still, to think that Overwatch might make a return.

Doomfist continues to stare at his gauntlet. He's ready for a future conflict with the reformed organization.

Doomfist:Now we'll wait for their first move.

Present day

Kanezaka

Y/N's POV

I stepped up to the front of Sakura's house, as i had commissioned something for her to make.

It's mainly a present for Kiriko as i plan to take her out on a date tonight. Especially since Toshiro gave me the day off.

I knocked on the front door to the house and Sakura opened the door.

Sakura:Oh, Y/N i guess your here for your order?

Y/N:Yep! It's a present for Kiri i just hope that she'll like it.

Sakura:I mean you guys have been dating for like 4-5 months?

Y/N:And today is our 5 month anniversary.

Sakura:Can't believe that it's been 5 months since we've managed to dismantle the Hashimoto clan. If Nobuto was here he'd probably say "Man time does go by fast!"

We both chuckled as Sakura went inside her house to get my present for Kiriko.

She handed me a small box, i opened it and it was a necklace of a design of the blue fox spirit she has.

Sakura:I have a huge list of clients to make outfits and accessories for. But for you i put you on the top of that list let's just call it a friendship bonis.

Y/N:Thank you Sakura, I'm sure that she's going to like it!

I give Sakura the amount that i owe her for the necklace. I waved her a goodbye as i began my walk over to Yamagami's blade to pick her up for our date.

I take out my phone and check the time, it's 5 only 2 more hours till they close.

I walk into the shopping district of the town. Trying to take a shortcut to the shop.