Chapter 21

When I close my eyes,
  I see you.
  When I open my eyes,
  I miss you.

  Gavin's POV

  Two days, its been two days since what had happened with Zara and she hasn't woken up just yet. But the dr had said she's been improving since day one. She and the baby is both healthy and should be good to wake up real soon. Its just not soon enough.
  When I wasn't busy with the pack or training, I'm in the hospital visiting Zara. Talking to her a little, letting her know that I am here with her and our little one. I would rub her belly here and there just so the baby knows I'm here. Times I would talk to him and tell him how much daddy loves him and can't wait to see him and hold him in my arms. To teach him things about running a pack, to show him who the big bad wolf is being all about.
  Times, I let her parents be in there with her alone while I was out and about, doing my duties. I need to get my mind busy, keep them off of her or I would lose my mind like I'm already am.
  I was training my oldest cousin some moves since he's about the age that I started training. The other two just watch since they kinda to young. The middle one tries to copy us to his little sister and one time he had hit her and I had flipped my shit when I heard scream crying. Few guards came running over to where the screaming crying was and when I looked over and saw Kim on the ground bent over, I ran over there.

  "What the hell happened?" I growled.
  "I'm sorry, alpha. I didn't mean to really hit Kimmy." Nickolai said tearing up.
  "Nickolai, what was you doing?" Sean asked him by grabbing his arm.
  "Owe, Sean I'm sorry. I was copying you guys and I didn't know she was that close to me. I was pretending I was hitting her."
  "What?" Both me and Sean had growled. "She's our baby sister. Why would you practice on her?" Sean growled even more.

  I could see the the power that was growing on him. He was like me all over with when I was that young. A young alpha pup, wanting blood. I wasn't paying attention to them for a second lost in thought until I heard a crunch then a yell. When I looked where it was coming from, I saw Sean was squeezing Nickolai's arm and it sounded like it was broke.

  "Hey, hey, hey Sean stop." I said putting my hand on his shoulder. "Look, I see your brother but your baby sister but there's no need to break his arm. Your basically doing what he's doing." I said. "Now let go of him." I said using my alpha tone.

  Sean let go of Nickolai and saw what he had done. He stepped away from him and looked at me. He started to tear up a little bit. I grabbed ahold of him and hugged him. He was my little cousin after all, I had to keep and protect them at all cost.

  "Kol, can you please take Kimmy and Nickolai to get checked out please." I told him since he was one of the few guards close by that I could trust with children.
  "Yes, alpha." Kol said then picked up Kimmy like a baby and Nick followed behind them holding his arm.
  "Sean, let's take a walk." I told him.
  "What about Luna. Your never far from her?" Sean said.
  "She's fine, right now. Her parents are watching over her." As I was saying that, Peter was walking over towards us.
  "Hey, what happened to the kids?" Peter asked.

  I signed and looked at Sean then back to Peter.

  "Long story." I said. "You mind watching the pack while me and Jr go have a walk?"
  "Sure, they my pack as much as yours. Just like my pack is as much as yours." He said then scratched his head. "That came out weird."
  "I got what your saying like, My su casa is your su casa." (My home is your home.)
  "Right."
  "Link me if anything happens with her please."
  "I'll let you know if my sister wakes up, Gavin."

  I nodded at him then me and Sean started walking towards the woods. When we did, we shifted and started running. As I was running towards the falls, where I did my best thinking and where I like to be alone. Once we got there, I shifted and sat on a rock and dangled my feet in the water. Sean done the same and we both didn't care if we were naked or not. Were both men and we wolves don't care if your naked or not. Other than the women we cared mostly if their mated. Or higher ranks.
  As we sat there, listen to the sounds that were around us, calming us down or at least me after I saw what just happened. I looked over and saw Sean moving his thumbs over each other like had something on his mind.

  "I got a penny for your thought." I said.
  He looked at me and smiled at little. "My father use to say that with me."
  "Mine too," I said with a chuckle. "So what was that back there?" I asked.
  "I don't know. I just saw red, like my wolf wanted blood for hurting my baby sister even if it was our brother. Father always told me to watch over my siblings no matter what and that was what I was doing." He told me.
  "I know how you feel, I'm the same way with my pack even though I didn't have siblings. But that feeling will always be there even right now that Zara is down and I don't even know when she'll wake up." I said.
  "She'll wake up, what I hear about her, she's strong and powerful."
  "She is, and I hope our son is just like her in every single way." I said as I looked at him. "Hope you find your mate and feel the same way as I do when your having a little one. Just wish my parents were here to watch this."
  "I'm sure aunt Kelly, would be excited to see a little one running around the house. My parents were when Kimmy came into the picture. Wanna hear something funny?" He asked me. I nodded and he went on. "Kimmy wasn't even supposed to be a girl," he said while he started to laugh. "Well kinda, the doctor thought Kimmy was a boy, her hand was in the wrong place and they thought of it a boy but boy when she was born and the dr said its a boy, my mothers face lite up. I wasn't even supposed to even in the room but I snuck in to see my new baby brother but I'm glad to have a baby sister." He told me.

  I chuckled and side hugged him. As I was hugging him, I was getting rang in the head. I forgot I had turned my link off to be with Sean alone. When I opened it up, everyone was yelling at me asking where I was. It freaked me out and I stood up fast and pulled Sean with me as I shifted. He shifted as well once I was way ahead of him.
  When I got to the house, everyone was outside in the back yard packing then looked up when I got close and growled. Luna Liv looked up at me and smiled when she saw him. I shifted before I could stop myself running. Alpha Castiel had caught me before I ran into Liv.

  "What's going on? Is Zara and the baby okay?" I asked like back to back like 5 times.
  "Son, she's fine. Matter of fact, why don't you go see her." My mother had said.

  I took off into the house, grabbing a pair of shorts from one of the guards and ran into the room that they had her in. When I walked in, she was laying on her side, half asleep. But once I came in she perked right up and smiled at me.

  "Well hello handsome." She whispered.
  "Your awake?" I said then grabbed her face and kissed her hard. "Don't ever leave me please."
  "I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to leave you." She said as she held my hand.
  "Are you and our son okay?" I asked.
  "Our son, so you know?"
  "Yes, your grandma/moon goddess told me when you brought me into one of your dreams. Where I need to thank you as well, I got to see my parents as well and they said they've been watching over you and their grandson as well." I told her.

  She started to tear up when I told her this. As I saw her crying, I leaned her forward and sat behind her and held her in my arms. This was one thing that I've missed these past 3 days without her.

  "I've missed you so much. You wouldn't believe the things I had to do just to keep my mind busy from thinking of you." I told her. "I've started training Sean a little since he's of age. And your father and brother and my step dad has been helping with the alpha part when I can't." I told her.
  "I'm sorry," she said softly. "I almost lost our future alpha because I shifted to protect this pack."
  "No, you did what you had to do sweetie." I told her as I hugged her some more.

  As we laid there, holding on to each other, in a loving way where it should be. A couple of mates that's been away from each other for awhile.
  After awhile, the dr had came in the room and said it was good for Zara to leave the hospital room and go to her room again. Just thank god that she was in our private hospital room that was a few floors from our floor to our room. When I helped her out of the bed and out the room, some of the others were standing in the living room waiting for us.
  When we came into view, we saw everyone and they all clapped when they saw her. Even the kids, Nickolai was in an arm cast, guessing what Sean done was bad and Zara, I felt her tense up when she saw him.

  "What, what happened to your arm?" She asked him.
  "Love it was an accident, he is fine." I said.
  "What happened?" She asked again.
  "I, I broke his arm Luna." Sean said stepping up. "I, I got mad at him when he had hit our baby sister. I was being a protective big brother." Sean said starting to tear up.
  "Boys, really." She said rolling her eyes.
  "I'll be fine in a week." Nick told her.
  "I hear your having a baby as well. What is my cousin?" Kimmy asked.
  "We're having a little boy. He'll be just like his father, tough, caring, and very protective." Zara said.
  "So since its a boy, what are you gonna name him?" Jackson has asked us.
  "Well I don't know, just yet. While I was out, I was playing with some names but I not sure if it would fit or Gavin would like." Zara said looking at me.
  "Love, whatever the name is it will be perfect for him." I told her then kissed her nose.
  "Well I was thinking, Devin DeGraw or Jackson DeGraw or Oliver DeGraw." She said making both me, my step dad, and her mother look her way. "Either way, any of my boys will be named after their grandfathers."
  "Either name will work, but which name is going to be this one?" Kaitlyn asked.
  "Well see when the time comes." Both me and Zara said at the same time. Then I added. "Let's let mommy to be rest in her room after her bath."
  "Yes, let's." She said.

  Everyone nodded and let us go up to our room after saying their goodbyes for now. When we got to our room, I helped her sit on the bed while I went to run her bath and added some smell good bath salts and bath bombs. When the water was just right, I had went into the room to get her.
  When I walked in, she looked up at me with her hands on her belly. She was really glowing and I just never saw her look so freaking sexy right now. The mother of my child, was making my knees weak and I couldn't stop myself before I had walked over to her and kissed her hard.
  When we started kissing, she had ran her hands in my hair as she tried to fight for dominance and I just let her. As I picked her up and carried her into the bathroom room, I sat her feet on the floor and started to take her clothes off. Once she was naked, I helped her into the tub then took off my clothes as well and sat behind her. As well relaxed in the hot bath, I felt better than I did.
  Zara was my life and I would go to war over her and now that she's is carrying, I would do it 10 times worse. I don't care who you are.
  My life was hell until I met my angel and she brought life into my soul. She gave me a second chance. She was my saving grace, that wouldn't let me be lonely for nothing. Yes we're young but we only grown up to be the best of that we can. And we're doing it for our little bean.
  As I wrapped my arms around her and rested them on her stomach, I could feel our little bean move. And it was weird to feel it this early but at the moment I didn't care. I was in my happy place and I loved every single moment of it.

  Yay! Zara woke up and the baby is fine but what's going to be happening later on will her being pregnant be the problem? Well stay tune and let's find out.....