Chapter 15

As well all went out ways, Gavin and I ran home and checked everything out. A few were hurt like I had said but not to bad. Take a day or two to heal/rest. As I grabbed some scrubbed in the closet, I had helped some of the nurses with the warriors that were hurt. Gavin went to his office with his beta and delta as I helped here. He was impressed of what I had did, beforehand. As I were done here, I went to the house, up to our room and laid down for a moment. As I was laying there, there was a knock on the door.

  "Come in." I said.

  Someone opened the door and it was a young woman with a tray of food.

  "Alpha Gavin said you might want this after what just happened." The girl had said. "And here's your phone as well. One of the kids had brought it up to the house."
  "Why thank you. Just sit into the dresser." I told her.

  She sat the tray on the dresser and walked out of the room. As I stayed laying there, thinking of what just went on. It was funny how, just as I get here, this has happened. Like it was on the clock.
  As I sat up, Gavin came in and saw me. He walked over to me and stood in front of me as I was sitting on the edge of the bed.

  "You were pretty bad ass out there. My guys were like damn, that's the Luna kicking ass."
  I smirked a little. "Thanks. I kinda freaked out Rikishi when I was talking to him. A rogue came behind me and I had flipped backwards and twisted the rogues head at the same time."
  "You did what?" Gavin said with a shocked face. "Man, wish I had seen that." Then laughed.

  I laughed a little but felt confused for a moment. But didn't think more about it. I leaned my head against Gavin's body, as he rubbed my back a little.

  "What are you thinking?" He asked me.
  "A lot. Like as soon as I got here, they attack. Well little after I got off the phone with Rikishi."
  "You think he has something to do with the attacks?" He asked.
  "Maybe. But I could be over thinking it." I said then got up to eat some of my food. "Like, it was only half an hour to an hour since we talked to him and he shows up while were getting attacked. But when he saw I was fighting he," I started to say then took a bite of my food. "He was shocked. First words was when I shifted. 'Your a she-wolf?', like are you surprised."
  "Well he don't have women warriors like other packs do. His is all men, he uses his women to do other things like cook, clean, heal, etc. But you do have a point. But that is enough about that." He said as he came behind me. "I wanted to tell you sorry, for earlier. I was out of line. I'm just not use to someone helping me other than my beta and delta. But the boys and I had talked about it and they were shocked as I was but was glad that someone put their foot down for once." Gavin said as he chuckled.
  "Oh its gonna be hard for us for awhile. Both learning about each other and are uses. You think what we did in school together was hard, this is gonna be a lot worse." I told him after I took a drink.
  "Forget all of that, why don't I run a nice hot bath for you to relax." He had said as he kissed my neck.
  "Mmmm." I moaned a little. "That would be nice."

  After he kissed my neck, he had walked away from me. He walked into our bathroom and started running the bath water. Once I had saw steam, I just knew that the water was really hot but I would love it anyways.
  As I finished my food, I went over to my bags and found my bath robe. As he was on the bathroom, I had took off my clothes leaving them on the floor and rapped myself with my robe. I put my hair up in a messy bun and walked into the bathroom. When Gavin saw I was already in my robe, he had blushed a little. I ran my hand up his back, sending him cold chills making him shiver a little at my touch.
  This was gonna be our first time seeing each other naked but I wasn't ashamed of it either. I mean we kinda already see it in battle but this was a total different story here. This is of us body to body, getting connect but we wasn't mating just yet. I wanted him to wait for it. Beg me for it more likely. I wanted to show him who I was and what I was capable of doing.
  As the water was about half way, he took off his clothes and slide in and leaned against the tub. As I took off my robe, I got in and leaned against him. The water felt great to me. As the water was just about covering us, we kept going until it was covering us up.
  As I leaned into him, I felt somewhat surprisingly comfortable like this. I wasn't shy like I thought I would have been. But this is normal after all. At least for mates it is. Once the water was over us, I leaned forward to turn it off and leaned back against him. He ran his fingers down my sides under the water, making it feel weirdly great, like a massage that I needed.

  "Zara," he says.
  "Yes Gavin?" I say back.
  "I know what we agreed on but I think we should take it slow."
  "Are we shy now?"
  "Oh, no. Just I don't want to hurt you. You haven't seen my other side of me that when I want something I get it." He says. Then leaned up to my ear. "Hard." He whispers making me tense up a little.

  Well damn, I thought I was gonna be the one playing hard to get. I might like where this is going.

  "Is that a problem?"
  "No, that's fine with me. I want to take it nice and slow as well. I don't want to rush things like your supposed to when your mates." I told him. "Just hold me in your arms, make me feel safe."
  "You are safe. This is your home to start a new life with me, to bring me life of joy and happiness and maybe a few puppies later on. I will never let anything, anyone hurt you as long as I'm around." He told me as he wrapped his arms around me. "You are mine."
  "Just as you are mine." I had said as I turned my head to look at him.
  "We're whole." He says then kissed my nose. "I will please you any way is possible. If you ask of something I will give it to you."
  "Same to you, my love. Same to you." I told him.
  "Let this be home for you. Anything you want or need just tell me and you shall get. If you want to remodel the room go away. I ain't gonna stop you. If you want to remodel the house, be all means do it. You want to buy something you like get it. If you want to,"
  "I get it Gavin." I told him then kissed him. "Now wash back before we get all wrinkly." I said chucking.
  "Yes, ma'am." He says.

  As he grabbed the loofah and his body wash, he started washing my back, front, and arms, massaging my body as he was doing it. Making me feel so good. As we were done, we got out, put our robes on and went into room. I grabbed my same clothes that I had on little bit ago. I went to get my brush to start brushing my hair when he grabbed it from my hand and started brushing my hair for me. He wasn't to hard against it like I am to myself. He was gentle and quick. It felt nice.

  "Thank you, that felt nice someone brushing my hair for me. It's been a very long time since someone brushed my hair." I told him.
  "Your welcome. Why don't you unpack your stuff while I go to my office and do something paperwork." He told me then kissed my forehead.

  I nodded my head then opened up all my bags. Then thought about something, I grabbed my phone to play some music.

  "Gavin, do you have a speaker?"
  "Umm, yeah. My sound bar is above the TV. Its Bluetooth."
  "Do you mind I use it?"
  "Naw, go ahead love." He said then walked out the room.

  I went over to the sound bar and hooked my phone to it and started playing music. Once my music was playing, I started going through my clothes and put what I wanted to in the dresser and in the closet. I grabbed my bathroom stuff and put what I had that needed to go in the shower and the rest under the sink. My hair stuff went on the sink and my makeup went on the dresser. When I found my laptop and speaker, I put them on the chargers next to the bed. As I was done, with almost everything, I had put my bags in the closet and made sure everything was perfect where everything was at.
  The room was stupid huge but it still looked somewhat small. Like the bed was by the bay window, where I could sit at when I wanted to. So I had took all the bedding off the bed on the floor, then the bed itself against the wall for the time being. I moved the bedframe and headboard out of the way and set it by the wall that had nothing on. I had it there for a moment then thought, hell put it in the corner. I took the lamp that he had by the dresser and put it in the corner behind the bed. The black fur rug, I had put in front of the bed and placed the ottoman in front of the bed right on the rug. The end tables were corner pieces, thank god. I put them against the bed like it looked like it was part of the bed.
  Once I put the bed back on the bedframe, I walked out the room to the hall closet that I remembered where the extra sheets and pillow cases were at and replaced the bedding. When I went back out to the hall closet to find another blanket for us to use, one of the omegas came up the stairs.

  "Luna, alpha had me to ask you what did you have in mind for dinner?" She had asked me.
  "What's your name?"
  "Kimberly."
  "Well Kim, do you mind me calling you that?"
  "No, Luna."
  "Okay, well Kim, I don't care what you cook tonight. I'll eat anything." I told her.

  She nodded then went to walk away to go back downstairs.

  "Hey Kim, can you wash the bedding that I have on the floor in there for me. I can't find a blanket that's big enough for us."
  "Yes, Luna. Anything else you need or want done?"
  "Nope, I'll let you know. Thank you."
  "Your welcome, Luna." She said then went into the room to grab everything. When she came out she looked at me as I was still looking in the closet. "Luna?"
  "Yes, Kim?"
  "Can I be blunt for a moment?" She asked me.

  I closed the closet door and walked over to her and nodded my head.

  "Your very beautiful. Your better looking than all the other girls that alpha had." She told me.
  "Awe, why thank you. Can I ask you this between you and me, how many has there been?" I asked her. Kinda afraid for the answer of this question.
  "Since I've been working in the alpha house, maybe 5 girls. I've been working for the past 4 years since I was 16 years old." She had said. "This is how I live, the alpha makes sure I'm feed, shelter, and all the other shit. My parents died when was 15 years old from a rogue attack." She told me.
  "Oh my, I'm sorry. If you need anything just come find me. Even if its to talk to someone."
  "Thank you, Luna."
  "Please call me Zara."

  She nodded then left. I went back into the bedroom and finished what I had started. I pointed the TV over a little facing us. It looked a lot better then it did and I loved how I did it.
  This was my home now and I wanted it to look my home. No matter who lives in this house. My su casa is your su casa. (My house is your house.)