Chapter 7

As I went inside, I went up to my room to get ready to head over to Gavin's land. I was already nervous as it was going over there meeting my soon to be pack, that my guards thinks what I chosen is a bad idea. How dare they. Ugh I thought.
  How did my mother do this? No how did my grandmother do this? Wish I could talk to her again. As I sat there, I thought to myself, well more like praying to the moon goddess for guidance, for help. Or even advice of what is supposed to even go on or when its suppose to happen.
  As time was getting closer to leaving, I had took a quick shower to calm myself down and go dress to impress. I had went to my closet to find a cute dress and heals. I had found my Lace Up Plaid Asymmetrical Dress with my knee high boots. Once I had put those on, I had picked my hair out and started to put it into two parts and started braiding my hair into a bun at the end. Then started doing my make-up, I normally don't go all out, but I want to for my mate and his pack. My pack. Our pack. God our pack.
  Once I was done, I had went to Kol's room to make sure he was up. When I went to his door, he was coming out of it with my mother.

  "Wow!" He had said. "You look beautiful."
  I started blushing. "Don't let alpha Gavin hear you say that." I said chuckling a little. "You all ready? We're about to be leaving soon."
  "Yea, your mother just brought me some clothes again." He had said.
  "Hey, never know when you'll have a young man in the house again."
  "Mother!" I had said.
  "Okay, mother right this soon but still. I can't wait for you and Gavin to have kids."
  "Mother!"
  "Okay, okay. I'll stop."
  "Thank you, no go get father so we can leave." I told her.
  "Yes, ma'am." My mother said laughing a little.

  I rolled my eyes at her and grabbed Kol's hand and we went downstairs. Parker and grandpa was coming in the front door when we stepped on the last step.

  "Grandpa!" I said as I ran over to him.
  "Zara, you look gorgeous. I'm sure this alpha must be a lucky man, for you to dress like this." He had said.
  "Stop it." I said chuckling a little.
  "Is your parents and Peter ready?"
  "Yes, we're right here." Peter said as he and our parents came into view.
  "Good, let's go." I had said.

  My parent's and us rode with grandpa in his SUV and the guards rode in two different SUV's. So total SUVs; 5 of them.
  It only took about 45 minutes to get there and once we did, we were greeted by wolves running along the side of the road.
  Once we reached the house, there was my sexy mate. He was all dress to impress as well. I only thought it was gonna be me but he is meeting my grandfather and alpha Parker. He was dressed in black slacks, a white button down shirt and black dress shoes.
  When we parked the cars, Kevin and Robert had got out and opened both side of our SUV. I was the first to get out on the driver side with Kol with me. When Gavin saw me get out, his eyes got all big like he was seeing me for the first time.
  Gavin started to walk to the stairs to meet me. When he got to me he bowed his head at us and grabbed my hand and kissed it.

  "M'lady." He said after kissing my hand.
  I started blushing. "Alpha Gavin." I had said then turned to face Kol. "Gavin I believe you remember Kolkata?"
  "I sure do. And I am very sorry about your tribe. They were very great warriors. I promise you they will be buried proper. In your honor."
  "Thank you so much alpha." Kol said.
  The Gavin looked at all his guards and pack. "As of last night, our warrior tribe was all murdered by rogues and if it wasn't for your Luna, my mate, Kolkata wouldn't be alive." Gavin said as he looked at everyone. "So for his honor, their spirits, please bow your heads for just a moment of piece."

  Just like alpha Gavin had asked, we all done so.
  A moment later, we rose our heads back up. Gavin grabbed my hand and walked to the porch.

  "As your Luna, Zara has some words to say. Luna you have the air."
  "Thank you." I said to him. "I know alpha Gavin has told y'all what's been going on or is about to be going on." I started off saying. I took a deep breathe then began again. "Recently, I had died from a horrible way. At our prom at school, we were attack by rogues and I died. While I was gone, the moon goddess had came to me and gave me a gift. Not just any gift either. She gave me the ultimate power that no man kind has ever gain that much power." I said then took another breathe and grabbed Gavin's hand. "There's a war coming and it isn't gonna be pretty. Alpha Gavin and I with permission of Alpha Peter, Alpha Parker, Alpha Castiel, Alpha Oliver, and Luna Olivia to expand our lands with your land for more protection for myself as long as I am with Alpha Gavin as his mate. I want all packs and guards to be prepared for this war. I do not know when this war is coming just yet, but she did say when an Alpha as powerful as me or more powerful than any Alpha is gonna try and get me. That's when the war is gonna start. She says first it starts with all the rogues going bat shit crazy. And Kolkata saw the second wave of it with his tribe. The first was the school."
  "Between all three of our lands, we give you guys more room to spread out on the searches." My grandfather had said.
  "My sister is what he wants, and he won't get her. She's the prize and that's," Peter started to say.
  "That won't be happening." Gavin had growled.
  "No, it won't." Peter agreed. "I lost her once and I don't want to lose her again."
  "As we are saying, if it's okay with you guys for this to happen step up now. If not then stay where your at." I had said to them.

  After what we had said, we all waited for Gavin's guards and pack to do what we thought they were gonna do. It took them a few minutes to think about it and they did. They all stepped up.

  "For our Luna!" They all said then bowed down to me.

  I wasn't really expecting any of this from his pack. Since they never met me before. But since I was Gavin's mate and the Luna they had no choice.

  "Tonight at 6 o'clock let there be a feast. A huge BBQ bonfire." Gave had said.

  Everyone cheered, howled, and clapped.

  "My pack you are dismissed. Get everything ready." Gavin told them.
  "My pack, help them as well." Peter had orders.
  "As well as mine." Parker ordered.

  With all 3 packs every thing will be all done and set up. Give them a chance to get to know each others. Only ones that stayed was the beta's and the 3rds.
  Once everything was done, we all gathered around and ate. There was tons of food and drinks and music playing in the background. It was just amazing how little done a lot. As I was cuddled up in Gavin's arms, trying to stay warm, him and my grandfather had their talk. It was mostly like my father had done with him on the first day they met. I was a little shocked on my grandfather. It wasn't what I expected. My mother had to get on his a few times but Gavin took it well. My father said he was the say way with him when him and my mother got together in her own house.
  Parker gave him some pointer on me well the women in the family like my mother and grandmother and me which I wasn't very fond about. But I let it go. They just being very protective of me and I get it. But Gavin got the point of it and he actually loved my family. He told me he misses the whole family thing. Wishes that his grandparents and parents met me and my family. Saying they all would gotten along. I laughed at that.
  Everything was perfect. It was the best thing that has happened to me since I don't know when. We've all been through a lot and with this war coming, hopefully it ends soon. Just hope, I don't have kids and the war starts there. But only time and the goddess will tell.
  In time, it shell be.
  In time.