Chapter 14

As well finally made it to my new home, far from my old home, by two hours. Home sweet home, I call it. Even though I've seen this place once or twice, I was still amazed by it. The alpha house was a three story house with a basement; main floor was the kitchen, front room, dining room, two 1/2 bathrooms, second floor was the alphas office, the library, game room, a few spare rooms where two of them were Gavin's beta and delta sleep, and a bathroom, third floor was mine and Gavin's floor, our bedroom with a few spare rooms for if we have kids or whatever we want to use for. I had an office up there, Gavin said he made me one so I wouldn't have to use his or our room. A few bathrooms as well. Then there's the basement, that was like our own personal workout room for those who live in the house.
  Around the property there were like 20 or so small pack houses for those who had families. Then there was the pack house, where the warriors, guardsmen, the gammas, omegas, and etc. Gammas and omegas were rare to have them called that. But some use that has their names expressly the omegas. They weren't fighter for shit but they do know skills of they have to fight. Between the alpha house and pack house there was a huge as pool with a few slides to it, a few hot tubes, and a built-in BBQ grill area. Across from that was a track and field with some workout equipment to train with. This was a life but I would never expect Gavin to have any of this but he did say his grandparents and parents were loaded.
  When we parked the cars, I had saw Damon standing on the porch with a few female helpers. I was guessing some of the omegas. When I got out, I walked over to them and they bowed their heads.

  "Luna, so glad you can finally make it." Damon had said.
  "Thanks, where's my mate?" I asked.
  "He's either taking a shower or in his office. You remember where it was?"
  "Yes, Damon."
  "Okay, I'll have the omegas take your stuff and move them into your room."
  "Thanks and be careful with my stuff. Any of my stuff is broken there will be pain to pay." I had said.
  "Yes Luna." The girls had said bowing their heads then head to the car I was in.

  As I walked towards the porch Stefan handed me my keys to my car then we went inside to go to Gavin's office. I didn't have to look hard, I could smell him just fine. He had taken a shower and I could hear he was on the phone in his office. I was gonna knock but hell he was my mate and this was my house now.
  When I came in he looked up at me and smiled. He was like a kid on Christmas morning, glad to see all the gifts that Santa had brought. He lifted a finger to give him a minute, so I had went to the couch and laid down on it. The boys went to the chairs in front of his desk and sat down. Damon grabbed some of the folders that were on the desk and started going through them. Stefan was on his phone texting someone but couldn't really see from where I was plus I didn't really want to be nosey about it.

  "NO!" Gavin had said kinda making all of us jump. "That isn't gonna happen, when I had called you I figured you would help us, since your 20 miles away. The attack is happening between us."

  I sat up and looked up at him. He was getting pissed off. I walked over to him and stood behind him and rubbed his shoulders to try and calm him down.

  "Look Rikishi, you were my parents best ally other than my mates grandparents. But this is happening on the other side of me no where near their side. I'm just asking for you to look as well." He had growled.

  I could hear this man talk and it was pissing me off as well. I rolled my eyes then grabbed the phone from Gavin. Gavin turned and looked at me.

  "What are you doing?" He had asked me right as I put my finger on his mouth.
  "Look alpha Rikishi is it?" I had asked.
  "Yes, who is this?" He has asked.
  "This is Luna Zara, alpha Gavin's mate."
  "Zara, wait are you the one that has those powers right?" He has asked me.
  "Yes, that would be me. Look can you just look for us. I would really appreciate it and for payback, I would visit your pack to help your woman in the pack for fighting skills. My way." I told him.

  It was quiet for a few moments until he had took a deep breath then answered me back.

  "Fine, for you I will. And I will call for that favor when it is time for it." He told me.
  "Thank you and yes sir." I said then we hung up.

  I laid the phone on the desk and looked at the boys. They were all staring at me like I just grew another head on my shoulders. I started to blush as I leaned against the wall.

  "What?" I asked.
  "What the fuck just happened?" Gavin asked.
  "How in the hell did that happened?" Damon asked.
  "What, me talking to Rikishi like I did? Easy, just gonna know what a man wants." I had said laughing a little.

  They all growled at me.

  "Hey, sorry. I was just trying to help." I had said as I put my hands up. "I got him to do what you wanted did I?"
  "Yes," Gavin mumbled.
  "Good, why all the fuss about?" I asked as I walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek.
  "You urk me."
  "What?"
  "You urk me. He repeated. "I didn't like how you had fixed my problem. I'm supposed to be the alpha,"
  "Eh, don't even finish that sentence." I had said as I walked away from him, crossing my arms. "I'm the Luna and I helped. That is what I do. So your welcome."

  He stood up and slammed his hand on the desk, pissed at what I said.

  "I'm the fucking alpha, damn it. I want them to respect me for me not with my Luna's help. I had that under control." He was saying.
  "And I just told you not to finish that sentence." I had said then walked towards the door. "So before you piss me off anymore because I fucking helped you, I'm leaving this room." I said as I walked out slamming the door. "Ugh!" I said kinda loud.

  I went up to my room, to unpack my stuff, and I got up there, I realized how much stuff I had to unpack. I didn't even want to unpack. I fell back on the bed with another 'ugh!', and stared at the ceiling. I needed to run, to work off this feeling I have in my body. So I went to one of my bags and found my leggings and top that matches, slide on my shoes, grabbed my phone, headphones, and arm strap, then jogged down the stairs to head to the track. It was still a nice day out and I needed to clear my head.
  As I reached the back door, I saw a few girls making food for lunch. They bowed their head at me as I was hooking my headphones to my phone and going to my music play list. Once I had found what I wanted, I put it in my arm strap and strapped in on my arm. I jogged over to the track and saw a few people either walking, jogging, or running. Some were playing on the field as well but it was only the kids the ones on the track was either teens or adults. Some that were in my view stopped to bow but I waved them off as I took off into a fast jog.
  About a few miles in me, I was working a little sweat so I had slowed down speed to cool me down some. But kept on moving. About 3 more miles, I had saw the adults leaving but the kids were staying on the field. About half a mile, I started to feel a little different, like a warm feeling, like something was about to happen. As I slowed to a stop, I looked at the kids on the field then ran my eyes through the woods. I had a feeling something was about to happen. As I ran over to the kids, one of the kids threw a ball my way and I caught it.

  "Hey kids, do me a favor. Can y'all go home to your parents like now. Please."
  "Yes luna." They all said as they took off in a run.

  As I went to go to the bleachers, to put down my stuff, my feeling was getting a little worse. One of the guards was walking towards me as I was looking around.

  "Luna, is everything okay. I saw the kids run away from you?"
  "No, yes, I don't know. Can you mind link Gavin for me like asap please." I told him.
  "Yes, luna." He said then was quiet for a moment. "He'll be here in just a few moments."
  "Okay, good. Also gather all your best men as well. I have a feeling, a very bad feeling. Don't ask me why just do so." I told him.

  After a few moments at the same time, Gavin and the guards and warriors came running over towards where we were. Gavin went to speak just as I was listening in to my surroundings.

  "Zara, what's wrong?" He asked me.
  "I, I have a bad feeling. Don't ask me how or why, just do. Trust me please." I told him.

  As he was about to ask me something else, I turned my head quickly facing away from them and looked towards the woods. I growled a little bit.

  "Tell everyone get inside now!" I had growled before taking off into a run to shift.
  "Go with her now!" Gavin yelled at his men.

  Just as I heard the others shifting, I had saw the rogues coming out of the wood line. I attacked the first wolf I saw. Taking them down as they came. Just as I was taking one down, one came right at me but it was knocked out of the way by none other, my mate. Gavin looked at me for a moment then turned his head to attack some more.
  Just as the bells were ringing, more kept coming. Like after we took down a lot, a lot would come. Like it was ridiculous how this was happening. Just as I raced on towards where they were all coming, I had saw a huge smokey color wolf coming my way for a moment then turned to attack a wolf that was coming to my side. I had growled at him after he took down that wolf. He had shifted into his human form, with his hands up.

  "I'm an ally. Shift please." He has said.

  I nodded and shifted as well. I bent to the ground to keep myself covered. When I was in my human form the man had gasp.

  "Your a she-wolf. Are you part of alpha Gavin's pack?"
  "Yes, I am the Luna. Who are you?" I asked just as a rogue went to attack me but I had flipped backwards grabbing his head and twisting it as I did. Killing him on the spot. "Now isn't the time to talk." I said as more wolves were coming in front of me. I growled and went to attack them but the man had stopped me.
  "They are with me. I'm alpha Rikishi, I believe we spoke on the phone."
  "We did." I said as a wolf came to my side and shifted.

  It was Gavin. He stood in front of me.

  "Alpha Rikishi, what are you doing here?" He has asked.
  "Doing what the Luna had asked me to do. We were on a run when we smelt them then we heard chaos going on not to far from here."
  "You came 20 miles to help?"
  "Yes, sorta. And we're not that far like you think we are. The mountain top ain't that far." He said as a few of his men had shifted.
  "Alphas, they ran off toward the river."
  "Good," I said as I looked all around us then bent down to touch the ground. "They got scared when you guys showed up. They just reaching the river down. Some of them are hurt, may not make it for the night."
  That same man that told us spoke again. "How do you know?" He had asked.

  I snapped my head at him just as my eyes glowed red. He backed away from where he was.

  "I have a gift or two." I had said. "Gavin, we must get back. We have a few injuries of our selves on our end."
  "Yes, my mate." He said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders when I stood up. "Thank you for your help. Keep a look out more often, they may come back."
  "Will do." Rikishi said then looked at me. "Luna, what you did, is amazing and I can't wait to be working with you."
  "Thank you, I was number one best fighter back home. I had the greatest to teach me everything." I had said then shifted.
  "Sure looked like it. Stay safe." Rikishi said then shifted.