Chapter 6

After I had regenerate aka reborn, scaring everyone in the gym, kissing the man I love for the first time. I have never felt so alive. Gavin had ordered me to stay home for awhile and my parents agreed with him on that.
  My parents already liking alpha Gavin for what he is. He's showing himself like the top dog that he needs to be. Even my own brother said so himself.
  While I was on bed rest or home rest I should say, Gavin has been coming over every day to bring me my homework. And also seeing me. As we were sitting in my room, my parents and brother had came in to talk to us.

  "Hey, you two. Can we all have a talk?" My mother had said.
  "Yea, we just finished up our homework." I had said.

  My parents took a seat on my bed while my brother had kept his place.

  My brother looked at me then Gavin. "I've talk to my parents about this and they agreed with me with this. Since your an alpha and your with my sister as your Luna and ours, I think its rightful place is that we all combined lands like we had done with my grandfather. I know the falls is a huge land and were willing to build along from here to there. Like you see we have a fence line that goes from our land to my grandfathers land, we can do that too. Letting your pack the right to come on our land as well." Peter had said.
  "I also have talked to my father and my brother's mostly alpha Parker about this and they think its best as well. Expressly, after what happens with Zara." My mother had said.
  "And by what the moon goddess had told Zara, it will help us win this war and more protection for Zara as well." My father had added.

  It took a moment for Gavin to think about it and I knew he was thinking hard about it since he looked at me for a few moments.

  "My Luna, what do you think?" He asked me.
  I grabbed his hand and smiled. "As long as I'm with you and my family, its fine with me." I had said.
  "So what 3 packs into one huge pack?" Gavin had asked Peter.
  "Yes and no. That's what your willing to do then yes but if not then no. We all can stay as the 3 packs." Peter told him.
  "Or 1 strong big pack." Gavin said.
  "The Blue Crescent Moon pack" I had said.

  Gavin looked at me and smiled. Then kissed my cheek.

  "That's it then," Peter had said. "I'll have grandfather and Parker come over with there beta and 3rd and I'll do the same. We all should meet at your place tomorrow afternoon to talk to your pack about this."
  "Its settle then. Also bring y'alls guardsmen as well so they know what's up." Gavin had said.
  "Will do, alpha Gavin. Will do." Peter said then bowed his head at Gavin then walked out the room.

  My parents looked at me then Gavin. My mother smiled and blew me a kiss. My father just smiled then they walked out. Gavin came over to me and placed his arm around my waist. I leaned my head on his shoulder.

  "Well its getting late love, I have to get home to my pack and give them a heads up. I'll see you tomorrow afternoon." Gavin told me.
  "Soon, it will be our home." I purred into his neck.
  "Soon, my love. Soon." He says kisses me on the head then walks out my room.

  I smiled at the thought of that. Our home. After he had left, I had went down a few minutes later to find something to eat. It was dinner time after all. Rosa was in there cooking up a meal and whatever it was, it smelt good. My mouth was all watery.

  "Hola Rosita." I had said
  "Hola Luna." Rosa had said. "La comida estará lista pronto." (Food will be done soon.)
  "Bien, me muero de hambre." I told her then laughed. (Good, I'm starving.)

  She laughed as well. I sat down at the table while the others came down to get ready to eat as well. Becca came and sat by me. While she was sitting down, she rubbed my shoulder and kissed my head. Mother and father sat across from each other like always, Harley across from Becca, Peter across from me, Dean and Emily across each other and Sam sitting next to Dean and dad. Peter and I was by mom. And Scarlet sat a cross from Sam and by dad. We all gather hands to say grace before the food was given to us.
  Once Rosa handed us our food and started eating. It was quiet for a while other than us eating. Mother and father was eating and staring at each other with love. They must be talking to each other through pack link. They only do that when we're eating or when were in the room so they have their private talks. It was somewhat gross but at the same time I got it though.
  By the time I was all full, I got up and placed my plate in the sink and started to head towards the door.

  "Honey, where you going?" Mother asked me.
  "Gonna go for a run. I haven't ran since what happened. My body is starting to feel tight." I had said.
  "I don't want you to go alone." My father had said.
  "I'll go with her." Scarlet had said.
  "I would go, but I got paper work to do. And I have to get ahold of some people about fencing." Parker smirked a little.
  "Guys, it's fine. I can take care of myself. No one would want to mess with me right now." I said.
  "I know but still." Father said. "Scarlet and you stay close and howl if something is up."
  "We will." Scarlet and I said together.

  I rolled my eyes and walked outside waiting for Scarlet. I kinda wish I done this with Gavin. We haven't seen each others wolves yet.
  When Scarlet came out, she looked at me. A little worried but she was fine.

  "What are you thinking?" I had asked her as we walked towards the woods.
  "Nothing really. Just worried, about whatever your parents think is gonna happen." She had said.
  "Scar, you know me."
  "Do I? Since what had happened at prom, you've been different. You smell, your change of heart, attitude. Its all different. Your even more beautiful than you was. Hell it looks like your glowing somethings." She had told me.
  "Yes, I know. But I'm still the same old me. I'm your cousin, family. Remember our favorite show when we were kids. Lilo and Stitch. What did they always say; Ohana." I started to say.
  "Ohana means family. Family mean nobody is left behind or forgotten." We said together.
  "God I hate when you do that to me." Scarlet had said smirking.
  I laughed. "Its my new catchphrase. Ever since we were kids."
  She joined me. "Yea, Peter and Becca hated when we kept watching it over and over. Expressly when you kept repeating that so called "catchphrase", but its funny sometimes."
  "We should do it again. Have a movie night, just the two of us." I said.
  "Yea,"

  As we finally reached the tree line, we started taking our clothes off and shifted into our wolf form. Scarlet got her form a year before me and he wolf was a beauty as well. It looked like oreos. She was all black with spots of white on her. One eye was white and the other was black. She also had a white slash over her eye where her one ear is black. It fit her, that what made me call her Scar and a few others took that name for her as well.
  After we shifted, we ran a few miles away from the house, we was gonna run the creek but I changed my mind. We went to the falls to look on the other land. We didn't get to close, just stood in the ankle deep water and looked out. It was beautiful here at night and I loved it.

  "Its gorgeous." Scarlet had said.
  "Sure is. I love coming here."
  "So, that'll be your home shortly. What do you think about that?" She asked me.
  "I don't know, to be honest. But I'll still be able to come over. I mean tomorrow afternoon were all going over to Gavin's place and talk about becoming one big pack. More protection for me. What they think. But since the moon goddess aka my grandmother gave me these powers I feel 10 times more stronger than normal." I had said.
  "You do look different, your wolf is different. I mean its a little bigger and your eyes have a glow in them." She said.
  "Yea I saw that the next day. Its from the Phoenix Bird's powers." I had said.

  As we sat and watching the stars. Watching them how they are twinkling. As we were so into the stars we didn't even hear someone or something come behind us til the last second when I heard a twig snap. We got up and turned behind us. I walked a little in front of Scarlet and started growling. I started looking all around me, left to right and coming up with nothing.

  "Maybe it was nothing. Maybe it was a little creature or a deer or something." Scarlet had said.
  "Hope so. I ain't in the mood to fight right now." I had said back. "Let's just get back." I told her. She nodded. "Race you." I said to her.
  "Sure. On your mark,"
  "Go!" I had yelled as I took off running.
  "No fair, Zara!"

  I was just laughing in our pack link. I was a little half way home, when I heard a yelp. I stopped and turned around. I ran back to where Scarlet was. When I got to her, I saw a grey wolf standing over her.
  I ran up on him, attacking him. He didn't even see me coming. When I knocked him away from her, I stood over her making sure she was fine. She moved a little bit but nothing.
  I heard the rogue get up, whining from being hurt. I turned around and looked at him growling. I was beyond pissed. This rogue had hurt my cousin.

  "Shift now!" I had growled at the wolf through wolf link.

  The wolf looked at me for a second then shifted into his human form. It was just a kid. A young pup. So I had shifted my self.

  "What are you doing out here?" I had asked him. He just stood there and looked at me. So I had used more power to my voice. "Answer me!" I said in alpha tone.
  "I was running away from some rogues." He said as he looked down.
  "Where they at?" I had asked.
  "I don't know. They were right behind me. I think you had scared them off when you attacked me." He had said.
  "What's your name, kid?" I had asked.
  "Kolkata, but everyone calls me Kol." He had said.
  "Well Kol, I'm Luna Zara. That was my cousin, Scarlet, that you attacked there."
  "I didn't attack her. I ran into her. I was running so fast and hard that I didn't see her." He told me.

  Then I heard Scarlet move behind me. She got up, shook her body some then looked at me the the kid. Then growled for a second but stopped when I put my hand out.

  "Where's your pack?" I had asked.
  "My tribe got killed. We lived in a small shack about little off that way." He had said pointing towards the south side of the falls. "I don't live that far from alpha Gavin's pack/land."
  "What? Alpha Gavin's pack? That's my mate." I had said.
  "Oh, I didn't know. I'm sorry."
  "Its fine. We just found each other. I'm part of alpha Peter's pack. He's my brother."
  "Wait would your parents be alpha Castiel and Luna Olivia?" He asked me.
  "Yes, they are."
  "Your family is like Royal to my tribe, well was."
  "Kid come home with me for tonight. Then tomorrow you can come with my family over to Gavin's land."

  He nodded at me. I shifted back into my wolf form and he one the same. All 3 of us took off home and the guards were standing in a line with my brother on his wolf form pacing.

  "Brother!" I had said in pack link.

  When he saw me and Scarlet running towards he stopped then when he saw Kol, he went to go after him. I got in the middle and attack my brother before he attacked the kid. When my brother got up from being on the ground he growled at me when I stood in front of Kol.

  "Kol shift and submit so he knows your no harm." I told him.

  I heard Kol shifted into his human form and I done the same. But I stood tall in front of him. Scarlet shifted and went into. After a few moments my parents came running out.

  "Zara, what's going on. Scarlet said you attacked your brother." My father had said.
  "Because before we could talk he went to attack this kid. I was just protecting him." I said.

  My mother came over to me giving me a robe and the same the to kid.

  "Thank you, Luna Olivia." The kid had said as he stood up.
  "You know me?" She asked him.
  "Yes, you and alpha Castiel. Y'all are like Royals to my tribe. Well was."

  Peter shifted then walked over to us. I covered Kol from Peter.

  "What's your name kid?" Peter asked him in his alpha tone.
  "Peter there's no need for that. He's just a kid." I had growled.
  "Don't use that tone with me, sister." Peter had said.
  "I can if I want to. You attacked him for no reason. I did what I did to protect him. He's already been through enough for tonight, after I attack him." I had said.
  "What do you mean enough?" My father had asked.
  "His tribe was slaughtered tonight by rogues. He's from Gavin's land. Kinda. He was just running away from the rogues when he had ran into Scarlet. Knocking her out some." I had said. "He don't need no more bull shit from anyone expressly by you brother."
  "Enough!" My mother had said using her alpha tone.

  My brother and I bowed our heads.

  "What's your name, sweetie?" My mother asked him.
  "Kolkata, but you can call me Kol."
  "Ground of the goddess." My father had said.
  "Yes, sir."
  "Zara, you can show him one of the spare rooms in the house. It's late, everyone should get some rest." My mother had said. "And you, Peter in the office now. Since the rogues are dealt with, do you report." She added.
  "Rogues? Was it the ones that were chasing Kol?" I had asked as I went to go inside.
  "Where was you guys at?" Peter asked me.
  "The falls. Looking over towards Gavin's land." I said.
  "Then no, it was north from here." He had said pointing north. "Guards spread out and head around the falls and find those rogues that were chasing after the kid." Peter had ordered.
  "Yes, alpha." They all did then took off.

  I put my hand on Kol's shoulder to tell him let's go. We went up to the 2nd floor to the spare rooms and found him a nice room for the night. Once we went in there, my mother had came in with some clothes.

  "These should fit. They were Peter's when he was about your age. I kept them for a back up for one day. Guessing this is the time for them." My mother had chuckled a little.
  "Thanks, Luna's. One for saving me and bringing me in as your owns." He had said.
  "Kid, you don't need to be out there. Expressly at night when rogues like to be out and about." I had said. "Just get some rest and I'll come and get you in the morning."

  He nodded and we walked out. My mother looked at me for a moment then walked away. I knew she wanted to say something but stopped.
  I went up to my room and took a nice long shower and got ready for bed. Once I got out, I had called Gavin.

  "Hey, why you still up? Is everything okay?" He had answered on the 2nd ring.
  "Kinda. Do me a favor, gather some guards and check out the south side of the falls on your end. Expressly where the tribes are at." I had told him.
  "Why? What happened?" He asked me.
  "Because I found Kol tonight running from rogues on my side of the falls. He had ran into Scar and I kinda attacked him." I had said.
  "Wait Kol as in Kolkata?" He asked.
  "The one and only."
  "Is he okay?"
  "Yes, he's asleep in one of our spare rooms. Just send them out please. We already had rogues on our land twice tonight."
  "I will, love."
  "Good. And thank you." I told him.
  "Did you get hurt with the rogues?"
  "No, clearly they didn't want to mess with me. They didn't even show up when Kol came to us."
  "Maybe he lost them." Gavin had said. "Maybe they didn't want to deal with a scary wolf." He said laughing.
  "Haha, Gavin. Get some rest, we'll see you tomorrow."
  "Good night my love."

  After hanging up the phone, I had put it on the charger and got into bed.
  The next morning, I had woken up to someone yelling downstairs. So I hurried up and ran downstairs. When I got there, I saw Peter yelling at one of the guards.

  "What the hell, Peter?!" I had yelled out.

  Peter had snapped his head up at me like he was ready to kill someone.

  "What?!" He snapped at me.
  "For one don't you raise your god damn voice at me. I don't care who you are." I had snapped back. "For two what is all the god damn yelling about?"
  "Sorry." He says then took a deep breathe. "Someone here doesn't think its a good idea to share the land with the other alpha."
  "Excuse me?" I had said then I went over to the guard he was in front of. "Who thinks that its a bad idea to expand the land with the other alpha?"
  "I do, m'lady." The guard had spoke up.
  "What's your name?" I had asked.
  "Kyle." He said.
  "Well Kyle. Thank you for your opinion." I started to say.
  "Your welcome, m'lady."
  "I wasn't done,"
  "Sorry, m'lady." He said bowing his head.
  "What I was saying, thank you for your opinion but I don't need it." I said then I spoke up louder. "Alpha Gavin is my mate, I am your Luna and what I says go. It was my choice to expand our land with his land, since I will be moving there. But that isn't the only reason for that either. The real reason for expanding is that there's a war coming soon and since my grandfather's land is on the east side of us with his guards and pack and were here in the middle with our guards and pack. Gavin's guards and pack is on the west side of us, my soon to be pack, gives us enough guards and packs to fight what is coming. Yes, I hold the power of what the moon goddess gave me but I still need protection from my guards, all guards. Do I make myself clear?" I had said using my alpha tone.
  "YES LUNA!" They all said.
  "Good, I don't need a guard that isn't gonna be able to protect what needs to be protect. If that's it, I'll end you right here and now. I am the key to ending this war I don't need anymore of this bulk shit." I said. "Its too god damn early for this shit." I had said then I stomped my way towards the back door. "We leave in 2 hours, so I expect y'all to be ready to go."