Chapter 10

After awhile of us talking, we finally had the head of all alpha's came out and had his talk. We all brought up about the whole rogues shit. Then the head had looked at Gavin, Peter and me. I knew exactly why he was looking at us. My niece.

  "Alpha Parker, Alpha Peter, and Alpha Gavin, how's Luna Zara?" He asked us. "Is she handling the moon goddess's gifts just fine?"
  Gavin stood up first. "My mate is doing fine. She has her moments that I can handle."
  "Yea, til you piss her off." Peter said. "My sister does has her moments but least she knows what she's doing when she's handling a situation. Expressly at her school. If it wasn't for her or Gavin that school would have gone through hell."

  The head nodded at him and looked down at his paperwork.

  "Speaking of that school, I see that there was a huge donation given to them. Do you 3 know such cause?" He asked us.
  "Yes, I given them that money so they could have a prom. Luna Zara had told me that they canceled their prom because they didn't have the money and so since my parents left me some money when they passed I thought I could give it to a good cause." Gavin said.
  "My father and brother in-law gives that school as much as they can a month. Our government doesn't give them much to go by." I told him.

  The head nodded still going through all the paperwork where all the packs are at. Then went on down the line of all the packs problems and so on.
  As he was done with everything, he had said it was time to eat and enjoy the ball. As everyone went up to the tables and grabbed some food or some went to the dance floor to dance. It was just, I don't know how to put the word to it.
  As I sat there, picking at my food, only one at the table so far, when Zobrina had came and sat next to me with her food.

  "Are you not hungry?" She asked me.
  "Not really. More tired than anything." I told her.
  "How about a dance?" She asked me as she took a bite of her food.
  "Sure, I'll dance with you." I told her as I dabbed my mouth and stood up.

  I leaned my hand out towards her and she put hers in mine and we went to the dance floor. As she danced to the waltz, I was surprised how well we were dancing. As we were dancing, her parents flowed by us and smiled then twirled around to go another way.

  "Your pretty good at this." I said.
  "Thanks, I umm use to dance when I was younger. All types matter of fact." She said.
  "Oh really? How about the Tango?" I asked when I looked at the DJ.

  That's when the tango music started to play. I let go of her hands and went and grabbed a rose from the vase. Everyone that was on the floor moved away and watched us. As I put the rose in my mouth, I slowly moved towards her as she danced sexy to the music until I had reached her. She slide her leg up my leg and I grabbed it as I moved backwards dragging her other leg behind her. When she put her leg down I twirled her a few times until she came back to me only to grabbed the rose and move all around me. The way she was moving on me was turning me on. Making me all hot and bothered.
  As she got in front of me again, I grabbed her and started dancing again. The way we moved together, it just felt right. Like she belonged to me. As she fit just perfect in my arms. The smell of her perfume lingers on me now. As her lips were inches apart from my lips, where either one of us could just lean forward an inch we would kiss. But just then I lean her back into a dip then a quick twirl and back, slamming her body into mine. Doing a few quick steps, dancing in a circle, then as the music slowly stops, I dip her one last time.
  When the music was done, and I brought her back up straight, everyone started clapping for us. Then her parents came to us.

  "Now that's what I call dancing the tango." Her father had said.

  Everyone laughed. Even me.

  "Son, where did you lean how to move like that?" Her mother asked me as we went back to our table.
  "My mother use to watch a lot of movies when I was younger and one of them was "Take The Lead". I wasn't that good really. I was a little rusty." I said.
  "That was rusty?" Zobrina asked.
  "Prepare to you, yea." I said chucking a little.
  "No, it was perfect." She tells me as she put her hand on my leg. "Why don't we take a walk in the garden, to see the beautiful stars?"

  I nodded and got up and reached for her hand. We went up the stairs to go outside where the hotel garden was at. As we walked around, looking for a perfect spot to sit and chill at. We went to the fountain and sat on the ledge and looked up at the stars. It was a beautiful night, but not prepared to her beauty.

  "Beautiful." She says. Like she was reading my mind.
  I smiled and looked at her. "Not compared to you. Your more beautiful." I told her, making her look at me.

  She started blushing when I told her that. Making her more beautiful than ever.
  I put my hand on her face then leaned forward to kiss her. As I put my lips on hers, she gladly kissed me back. Making the kiss passionate. A remarkable kiss, that lasted for about 2 minutes until, she pulled away.

  "Come back with me, when we leave from here tomorrow." I told her.
  "What about my stuff?" She asked.
  "I'll buy you all knew stuff. I'll send my people to your place to gather all your things within a week. Just come back with me." I told her hoping she would say yes.
  "Parker, I can't do that. I can't let you do that."
  "Zobrina, your my mate. You have to come back with me. I need you. My wolf is going crazy right now, for me to mark you eight this second but I won't do that. I respect you too much to do that." I told her.

  It was quiet for a while. Too quiet, only thing you could hear was the water from the fountain and our breathing and heartbeats. I felt bad for some reason, like I thought she wasn't gonna do this. But I was hoping she would.

  She grabbed my hand then smiled. "I'll come back with you, Parker. Just let me tell my parents tonight." She told me then kissed me once more.

  I nodded at her as she got up and head back inside. I sat out there for awhile, until Jeremiah had found me. He sat on the ledge and looked up at the dark night sky.

  "So is she coming back with us tomorrow?" He asked me.
  I smiled from ear to ear before I spoke. "Yes. Yes, she is. She's telling her parents tonight. I'm gonna send Anthony and a few others next weekend to gather her things. To fully move in."
  "Congrats, Alpha I'm happy for you. You should call your father and tell him the good news." He told me.
  "Naw, I'm just gonna surprise him with her." I told him. "Tell the others to get to bed early. We have a long flight ahead of us. I'm gonna go to bed now." I said as I got up from the fountain and head up to our rooms.

  Once I got in, all I could think about was tonight. How I had found her. And she was perfect in anyway.
  I just couldn't wait to see her wolf and see how beautiful it was. And I couldn't wait til my family meets her as well. Just hope their all happy for me. Expressly, the twins. They've been bugging the shit out of me on that crap. So hopefully they will stop.
  As I laid there, thinking about her. Thinking about us having a family already. Of how many pups we'll have. How many grandchildren we'll have. Growing old together. Life couldn't get any better right now.

  Hope everyone like this chapter of Parker. I like its a little long and weird but it was kinda cute at least I tried to make it sexy with the tango.
  I was just picture it, like in a movie how they were moving, even though I don't know how to tango, but I have watched a few movies in my life about it. Like how I brought up one of my favorite movies "Take The Lead". Its a very good movie and kinda romantic. And that's what that dance is all about, romantic and I wish I knew how to do it and do it with someone but I don't and can't.
  Just hope everyone has a nice night and sorry this took awhile. I was trying to figure out how I was gonna do this chapter to make it special.
  Everyone stay warm and safe with the covid-19 going around and the cold fronts as well.
  Xoxoxo