Chapter 13

A few days to a week after graduation, I took the time to clean up my room and take what I wanted to take with me to my new house. Gavin was rearranging everything at his pack while I was packing. I went through everything I had to savior the memories I had. I was gonna miss this place, but it was time for me to move on and live my life. Yes I was trying to grow up as fast as I could and me being the Luna, well you had to grow up fast.
  My father had to learn the hard way of being what he was. He lost both his parents at a young age and the same with my mother. She didn't meet her mother, the Luna of her pack. And being the only female of her family was hard on her. She was more like a dude because of all her brother's.
  As I was sitting in the window sill holding onto my ying yang teddy that my uncle Max and Jax got me for my 6th birthday. The bears were holding hands, well one hand, I cut the string to one other hand so I could hug them better. I was 6 so I didn't know better. But as I was holding them, my brother came in and sat on the window sill as well.
  We both didn't say a word for a few moments, just looking out in the yard, watching some of the pack members running around in their wolf form. It was a nice day out, not to hot not to cold. Just perfect.

  "I'm gonna miss this." He starts to say. "I'm gonna miss coming into your room and sit here with you and just watch everything around us."
  I looked at him for a second. "Yep, me too." I said then looked back outside. "Its not gonna be the same there as it is here."
  "No it won't because this is your home that is just gonna be a house where your starting a new life." He has said.

  I looked at him all confused like what was he saying. How was that not gonna be my home. He knew I was confused and started grinning a little.

  "Your sister in law said that to me when I brought her here. She had told me that 'its not my home, its a house where I'm starting a new life too.' I was a little confused as well sister." He had explained.

  After he explained it to me, I see where she has meant and she was sorta right. After awhile, bringing up memories of what we've done, our other sister had came in with one of the triplets in her arms. She had all boys, they were only 5 months old now and they were growing fast.

  "Sister brother, mother said you two were up here. Is everything okay?" She had asked.
  "Yea, just talking about the old times." I had told her. "Which triplet do you have?"
  "The youngest, Ethan. The other two are asleep. He won't go to sleep, He's fighting his mommy." Becca had said.
  I started giggling a little. "Well sounds to me sister that since he's the youngest, he'll be the strongest."
  "That's what mother said when I gave birth to him. He didn't cry like other two." She said.
  "Harley thinks he'll be a strong fighter warrior." Peter said.
  "Don't say that, I don't wanna loose my baby." She said cooing at the baby.

  My brother and I started laughing at her. She was a good mother but over protective already. I mean what mother wouldn't.

  "Are you all packed? You know you leave tomorrow right?" Becca reminded me.
  "Don't remind me." I had said then up off the window sill and left my teddy there. "I have some stuff packed and ready. I'm just gonna leave some stuff here just in case I wanna visit." I told her.
  "Okay, just making sure. Because I know much as well all know, Gavin is probably going insane right now without you being there. You had told him right after graduation,"
  "I know I told him right after graduation I would move in and mate with him. But I had cold feet okay. I'm not like mom here, up and leave like she did. Or the others. I'm my own person okay. I have this huge chip on my shoulder, that the moon goddess gave me, for this upcoming war, and I'm being pressured into something I'm not." I said breaking down a little.

  I finally flip the switch. All the feelings that in was holding in since I met Gavin and got these powers. Peter got up from the window sill and came over to me and hugged me from behind.

  "Sister, why didn't you tell anyone how you felt. You can't just hold all of this in." He had said.
  "Peter, I did because the packs are looking up to me. I'm the key to all of this. Mother is afraid I'm gonna do something, father is, I don't know what he's feeling. He barely talks to me anymore, and when he does he's angry." I had said.

  After a few moments, our parents had came in. Our father looked like he was about to cry and mother looked hurt and sad mixed into one.

  "Zara, that's not true." Father had said.

  I looked up at him shocked to see them in here. Becca or Peter must have mind linked them to come here.

  "You guys called them." I said.
  "No, they didn't we heard you. We was about to come in here and see how everything was going with the packing." Mother said.
  "Peter, Becca can you two leave us and your sister alone to talk." Our father said.

  They walked out and my parents sat on the bed. I just stood there. Didn't know what to do or what to say.

  "Zara I'm only afraid to lose you. What mother wouldn't be like that."
  "And as for ME not talking to you, I've been busy with the pack and so have you. And I'm not angry when we talk."
  "Yes you are. You got pissed off at me over my college apps, where I should go. I expected Gavin to be pissed but not my own father. You should be supporting me in my decisions not lecturing me over them. It's bad enough that I'm scared to move in with my mate and do this whole mating process." I had said starting to cry a little. "I told myself I didn't want a mate, I didn't want to be those who depend on their mate. I didn't want to be like you guys. I wanted to be different." I said then looked back out the window. "I. I. I don't know if I can do this."

  It was silence for awhile. I thought they had left until they both hugged me. I felt bad for what I had said, but my deepest feelings were coming out. I was scared for what was gonna happen. But also I was afraid for what they were gonna say when I had brought up what I said. It was mean but it was my true feelings though. I was like my mother in so many ways but also my father in so many ways. I was twisted with both of the genes in a weird way.
  But I WAS NOT gonna let that get in my way. I was born a leader and I was acting like a brat right now. I needed to step up my plate and do what I need to do. Even if I like it or not. I know I'm not in school any more controlling 3 packs and the rogues, but can I still somewhat control the pack I'm going to be in.
  After awhile my parents left me in my feelings and my packing til that night, they had made Scarlett come stay with me for the night til Gavin and a few of his men pick me up.
  We talked about the future with her and Michael, if they were gonna go any further than they were or was she gonna find her mate. They were gonna stay together and see where it goes from there. I thought it was sweet that they were still doing that.

  "What about you and Gavin?" She had asked.
  "What you mean? We're mates, what's to go further with." I asked her back.
  "You know, are y'all getting married have kids and blah blah blah?" She said as she zipped up one of my bags of my bathroom stuff.
  "Well yea, but not right now with this so called war going on."
  "That's the thing, Z. How do we even know when its gonna happen. It could never even happen. Are you gonna wait 20 years to have kids and the war never happened at all. Or just grow old together and still wait for this war. I'm being serious girl, why wait for it. Start planning now."

  She was right after all, we didn't know when the war was coming. And I didn't want to be old with no kids. I want to pass on some of my genes to someone. Even if they get these powers of mine.
  Later that night, we had fallen asleep after finishing up my packing that I wanted to go with me. And what was staying was boxed in a corner in the closet. I told mother to leave everything be for me and if Becca and Harley wanted to the room they could since it is bigger for them.
  By the next morning, I woken up to some good smelling food, where it made my stomach growl. I looked over to my right and Scar was still asleep. I smiled a little before getting up and headed downstairs. As I got down, Becca and Harley were fighting the triplets to eat. Its funny now wolf babies are different from the human ones. Like I had said they were 5 months old and they look almost a year old already. They were crawling everywhere, eating baby food that they didn't like eating. In just a few more months they be walking and talking well at least try to. If they anything like me and my brother were on lord they have their hands full. My brother was a late one, he was one by the time he started to do anything. Me, I was told I started right at 6 months.
  I smiled at them when I came in. The love the triplets very much and I was going to miss them deeply. I kissed their heads when I came in and sat down on a stool and one of the helps handed me my food. I started eating as soon as in got it. Scar came down shortly, still yawning and stretching.

  "Morning y'all." She had said as she sat next to me.
  "Morning." We all said.
  "Why are you two now getting up?" Becca has asked.
  "We didn't go to bed til late from packing." I had said.
  "Really, it took you that long to pack."
  "Yes." We both said. "I packed what I wanted to take and boxed up I was leaving here. I do have a lot of stuff." I added.
  "Yea, because your a spoil little brat." Someone has said coming into the kitchen from behind. It was my brother. "Morning baby sister." He said as he kissed the top of my head.
  "Really now, I'm leaving today and your gonna call me that. How rude." I said smirking.
  "Because I can." He said. "Speaking of leaving, Gavin called he said he's not coming with his men to pick you up. They've been having some trouble with some rogues last night, well through out the night I should say. He said he was gonna call you but he knew you would be asleep when he had called." Peter had said.

  I signed then nodded. As I finally finished my food, I went upstairs to take a shower and get ready when Gavin's men got here. Which shouldn't be long. We both agreed on me leaving around noon. And it was already little after 11 am. When I got out, I put on some jeans and a tee that was a little too tight for me. It made my girls poke out a little and showed off my stomach and my scare. I slide on my converse and brushed my hair into a high ponytail. I didn't put any makeup on, I wanted to look all natural. Which was hardly half the time. Once I was done, I heard some howling in the background and looked out the window seeing some of the wolfs were running down the road to meet up with someone or something. As I stood there, I saw those same wolves with a couple black cars driving down then parked right outside.

  "Hey, your ride is here, Zara." It was Zendaya.

  I turned around and looked at her and nodded.

  "Thanks, I just saw." I told her as I grabbed some of my bags.
  "Here let me help you." She has said.
  "Thanks."

  It took us a few trips to carry my stuff out to the porch as well met up with Gavin's men. One of them started walking up to us. I didn't recognize him.

  "Luna Zara," he said as he bowed his head. "I'm Stefan, Gavin's delta. I'm here to bring you home to the blue bloods pack." He had said.
  "Thank you very much. This is my sister in law, Luna Zendaya, alpha Peter's mate." I said.

  Stefan had bowed his head to her as well. As he was doing that, my parents and Peter was walking out the front door.

  "Ah there y'all are." Peter had said as he kissed Zendaya's head. "I was just looking for you two. Well mostly you to let you know your ride was here."
  "That's what I had did, mate." Zendaya told him.
  "Alphas, Luna." He said.
  "We're not the Luna and alpha anymore." My mother had said. "Clearly our son and his mate is doing a good job so far."

  Stefan nodded at them then snapped his fingers to his men and they came over to where I was at and grabbed my stuff. It was nice of them.

  "Is that all Luna?" Stefan asked me.
  "I think so, let me go to a last lap around to make sure." I told him.

  He nodded then turned around to his men. I smirked a little then went back into house. I went back up to my room to make sure I had everything. And thank god I did, I forgot my purse, phone, and keys to my car. I forgot I had my car, I could have driven to Gavin's. As I turned off all my lights, I slowly went downstairs to take in every single thing that I was gonna miss. By the time I got back on the porch, everyone was there. All my guards, my family, everyone that I looked up to or even worked for me.
  Godfrey was standing next to my father when I came out. He turned around and looked at me.

  "Luna, Ima miss the hell out of you. You were one of my favorite students to work with." He told me.
  "It was a blessing to learn how to fight with you." I told him as I hugged him. "I'm gonna miss you as well." I said as I was hugging him.

  As I let go, I hugged my parents, my brother and sister, their mates, my aunt and uncles and lastly my sweet dear cousin. I saved her for last. She was my everything, since we were young even though she's a year older than me.

  "Tell Michael I'll miss him." I told her.
  "I will. He's coming over today to keep my mind off of you." She says as a few tears started to form.
  "Please don't cry, your gonna make me cry." I told her as I held her hands into mine.
  "I'm sorry. Even with the talk we had last night I was being strong but now I am seeing you leave me, I can't be strong anymore. I'm not like you. You were always better than all of us." Scar said as she looked at my brother and sister. "Your brother is the alpha and no one was scared of him as they were with you. I don't know what it was, but I'm gonna miss the hell out of that."

  I started to laugh a little as I hugged her one more time. I sure was gonna miss her. As I walked away from my family, the ones that were in the yard they bowed their heads at me. I smiled at them all as I got to Stefan.

  "I'm taking my car with me. It was a gift from Gavin and I'm not leaving it behind." I told him.
  He nodded. "I'll have one of my men drive it. As you ride with me." He told me.

  I nodded and he snapped his finger and one of his men came over. I handed him my keys and he turned to head to my car.

  "Be careful with her." I yelled at him. "If not, its your head."
  "Yes, Luna." The guy said back to me.

  As he got into my car, I got in the car where Stefan was in. Before I got in, I looked at everyone that was there and waved goodbye to. Scar was in tears, hugging her mother and my parents well, I think they were trying hard. My father was holding my mother from behind like he was holding her for her safety. I was sure gonna miss this. Miss every single one of them.
  I started to tear up and that was my cue to leave before I changed my mind. As I got into the car, I looked at Stefan that was sitting next to me.

  I took a deep breath then spoke. "Let's go home." I told him.
  "You heard your Luna, let's go home." Stefan told the driver.

  As we started to drive off, I saw some of our warriors following us. Running beside us til we got to the main road. Godfrey was right next to me. I looked at him and touched the window.

  "Goodbye Godfrey." I said out loud.

  He looked up to the sky and howled. He wasn't the only one either. The other wolves that were with us had howled as well. It was a great way to send someone off but sad for them to go. I was really really miss all of this. Miss this pack, this land, even though like a few hours away. All these people. Everything.
  I was gonna miss this.
  It all started when the princess had a daughter, she became the best Luna to run the pack. Everyone loved her from the moment they laid their eyes on her. They listened to her when she talked to them or even ordered them around. She fought for what she loved and that never went off the books. I was a granddaughter, a daughter, a sister, soon to be wife and mother. Nothing will ever let this mess up for me. No one not even the war that was coming.
  As well got to the main road, the wolves had stopped following and went back to where they came from. I leaned back in my seat, against the window and tears started to flow down my face. Stefan didn't even ask me how I was feeling, I figured he let me alone in my feelings of leaving my family, my pack. Until he had touched my shoulder and smiled at me. Of course I smiled back at him as I whipped away the tears. This was gonna be a new life for me. A new life to rule and concur. This is where is will start. As one, as whole.