Chapter 8

After a few months has passed after everyone agreed with the merging of the packs, Peter, Parker, and Gavin have been busy with the fencing. While they were doing that, I was in school. Trying to catch up while I was gone for awhile. Not just my school work but paperwork for the school. Some of it was done by Gavin. He was a sweet, kind, caring guy. I'm glad to have him as my mate.
  As I was walking to lunch, a little girl was running past me into the café. I shook my head at her. Then saw a few more kids running past me a few moments later in the same direction. Before I could get in, I heard a scream. I took off into the direction I heard it and it was in the café. When I got in there, I saw the same kids running past me picking on the little girl. She was on the floor.
  I ran over to them and stood in front of the girl right when the one of the kids went to kick the girl. Instead of kicking her they kicked me, but I had caught their leg. They were shocked to have seen me.

  "Luna!" The group of kids had said.
  "What is the issue of this. Why are you kicking this little girl." I had asked.
  "She doesn't belong here. She's part of that pack from the falls." One of the girls had said.

  When she had said that. I threw her leg down making her fall face first into the floor.

  "Alpha Gavin's pack?" I had said.
  "Yes, Luna." That same girl that said.
  "What's your name?" I had asked.
  "Jessica, Luna."
  "Well Jessica, what pack are you from?" I had growled.
  "I don't, Luna. I'm a rogue."
  "Then you don't belong here." I started to say.
  "Your parents had let me come here since I lived in the area." She said interrupting me.
  "Okay then. I let her come here. And you know why I let her come."
  "Why, Luna?" She dumbly asked.
  "Because I am her Luna. Alpha Gavin is my mate and I say who comes and who don't. If you don't like it, you don't have to come here at all. How's that. I am in charge of this school. If it wasn't for me and my family or been Gavin you wouldn't be getting your education or even went to prom. It was Gavin that gave us the money to go. So help the little girl and tell her your fucking sorry before I tear your ass up." I had growled.

  Everyone in the café, looked our way when I had growled. Then Jessica had bowed her head for a moment then helped the little girl up.

  "I'll sorry." She says then runs off with her group of friends.

  I bent down to look at the girl, helped dust her off, and refixed her hair. She looked up at me after I got her all fixed up and smiled a little at me.

  "Thank you Luna." She said.
  "Your very welcome sweetie. What's your name?"
  "Amber." She says. "What you had said, I'm part of your pack? That Alpha Gavin is your mate?" She had asked.
  "Yes, sweetheart. I am and you are." I told her.
  "About time, I saw Alpha Gavin happy after what has happened to him." She said.
  "Oh, really."
  "Yes, ma'am."
  "Well go get something to eat sweetie. And if anyone else bothers you let me know." I told her.
  "Yes, Luna." She says then walks away from me.

  After that I went and got me something to eat to hold me off til I got home. Gavin is supposed to be picking me up and taking me into town for our first date. Which was going to be sweet.
  As I got a couple pizzas and a coke, I went to sit at my table where my cousin and Michael were at. They were talking when I got there. But stopped when I sat down.

  "Hey guys." I said.
  "Hey, Zara." They said kinda weirdly.

  I looked at them for a second wondering why they were acting like that.

  "What's going on?" I had asked.
  "Nothing wrong. Why would something be wrong?" Scarlet asked making her voice sound different.
  "Because your voice tells otherwise. And your heart beat is beating really fast and your starting to sweet a little." I had told her as I took a bite of my pizza.
  "Fine, we've been trying to hide it from you for a while." Michael started to say.
  "Hide what?" I asked.
  "Michael and I are kinda dating. At prom he had kinda asked me out but with what had happened with you, we kinda forgot to tell you." Scarlet had said.
  "More like hide." I said then laughed. "I'm happy for you guys. It's about damn time." I had told them. "Hey why don't we have a double date tonight. Gavin's picking me up later at home. Michael just go home after school get ready and come to my house. I'll text Gavin later."
  "Are you sure? Its your 1st date with Gavin." Scar asked.
  "Would I have said it, dear cousin." I asked her.
  "I guess not."
  "Good then. I have to go to the office. I want to do a rally after school about the whole pack situation." I told them.
  "Okay." They said then I left after taking my last bite.

  After I threw my trash away. I had walked out and started to head to the office. As I was in the hall, I heard a few loud noises but thought nothing of it. Until I was being linked.

  "Luna, Mr. Charter needs you to come to his room like now." It was Ms. Gibson.
  "Yes, ma'am." I told her.

  As I went to the stairs to go to his classroom, his door was being pushed opened. Then I saw two boys were fighting.
  I ran over there and yanked the boy, that was on top of the other, off of him. The one that was on the floor got up and was about to attack until I had pushed him against the wall.

  "Enough!" I had growled.

  They had stopped moving and just stared at each other. Still growling.

  "I said enough!" I said using more alpha tone. "What in the hell is going on here?" I had asked.
  "Him and a few others were talking about Alpha Gavin like he was a piece of shit."
  "Tony is it?" I had asked. "Your one of the guardsmen am I right?"
  "Yes, Luna. I'm on of the top 10 best guards." Tony had said.
  "Ha, yea right. You barley had me." The other boy had said.
  "If it wasn't for my Alpha's mate holding me back, I rip you to shreds." Tony had growled.
  "Enough, Tony go take a walk now." I had ordered him.

  He looked at me then bowed. He started walking towards the stairs while I was talking to this wolf.

  "Liv, why are you letting that other pack come to our school?" He had asked me.
  "Look, I get your a loner but I have 3 packs now. Alpha Peter's pack, alpha Parker's pack, and now alpha Gavin's pack. Gavin is my mate and you respect him and his pack like you do me and everyone else in this school, Harvey." I had told him. "Matter of fact," I started to say as I went into the class room. I looked at the others students looking for the others that was with Harvey durning this. "Who else was with you on this. And don't make me use my alpha tone either. I ain't in the mood."
  "The Miles brothers, Luna." The teacher that said.
  "Thank you. Boys come follow me now."
  "But why? We didn't do anything." One of the brothers had said.

  The teacher had growled at them. He was from my pack and he didn't like how the brother was talking to me, bad enough they were talking about my mate.
  I put my hand on his shoulder and looked at the boys. I pointed my finger towards the door and they done what I had asked.
  As I was done, I walked out and they followed me where I was going and that was towards the office.

  "Sit!" I had ordered as I pointed to the chairs.

  As they done so, I went to the intercoms to speak to everyone.

  "Pardon for the interruptions, after school for the last hour, I want everyone in the gym and teachers put them into their sections as well. Today I have had enough of all the fights and picking on each other. So at 1:30 pm, be in the gym. Now as you all were." I said then got off.

  I went over to the boys and looked at them. I was trying to think of a punishment for them but couldn't bare myself with that. So I took a deep breathe.

  "I've giving y'all a warning. But I want you guys to go to the gym and set it up. Once y'all are done, go to your classes until the time to come back."

  "Yes, Luna." They all said bowing their heads then walked out.

  After they walked out, I sat at the counter desk and started writing down what I wanted to say. I was about half way through when I heard the office door opened and smelled something good. It was my mate of course. When I had looked up, I saw not just my mate but my brother and uncle. I had stopped writing and stood up.

  "What are y'all doing here? Shouldn't y'all be working on the area boundaries?" I had said.
  "We're done. And Ms. Carson had brought up that your doing a rally after school about the packs coming together." Peter had said.
  "Yes, I have had it with the fighting. I had stopped two fights today, over alpha Gavin's pack joining."
  "Yea, Tony mind linked me about what happened with him." Gavin said.
  "Not only that but Amber was being bullied." I told him.

  Gavin growled making everyone one in the office look our way.

  "She's just a little girl." He said slamming his hand on the counter.
  "I know love." I said when I put my hand on his.
  "Matter of fact, I use to babysit her when she was a baby." He told me.

  As we talked about what was going on, I had brought up our date. I told him that Scarlet and Michael will be going us tonight.

  "Why are they joining us for?" He asked me.
  "Because they're dating now. So I,"
  "Wait our cousin is dating that human?" My brother asked.
  "Hey that human is part of my pack. He's good with his hands in the med bay. He token over for his father." Parker said.
  "Yes, they are and its cute." I said.
  "Okay, then they can join us then." Gavin told me.
  "Good." I said then kissed him.

  Since Gavin and I were still in school we went to some of our classes and Parker and Peter stayed around and helped out in the office and dealt with those who wanted to start something.
  By the time 1:30pm came, I Gavin and I walked out of class and headed towards the gym where I saw my brother and uncle sitting on the stage watching some boys cleaning up the place. When I walked in and stop where I was.

  "Let me guess, another fight?" I had asked.

  It was Harvey and the Miles brothers again.

  "Luna, we didn't this time." Harvey had pleaded.
  "Then what?" I asked.
  "They were skipping class and smoking in the bathroom." Parker had said.

  I shook my head and walked over to my brother and uncle while my wolf hearing had perked up hearing, one of the brothers saying "snitch". So me being already pissed, I had shifted and pouched on the brother that said it and growled in his face.

  "Sister!" Parker had yelled.
  "Zara, stand down now!" Parker had ordered.

  I just growled at him watching how his face went from nothing to a scared look on it. I snapped in his face and got off.

  "I heard what you said about my uncle, just be lucky I didn't eat your face off." I had mind linked him.
  "Sorry Luna." He had said as I got off of him.

  As I was walking away, I shifted back and Gavin handed me a some clothes.

  "Serious, Johnny. Why do you do that. Just to piss the Luna off more than she already is." Harvey had said to one of the brothers.
  "Exactly, brother."
  "Shut up, Joseph." His brother said then pushed him.

  As I stepped up the stairs to the stage the bell had rung and students and teachers were coming in. Once everyone was in, those whom were guards in my pack came to the stage as well as Gavin's and Parker's. Those who wasn't guards from our pack but was still in our pack sat in their area. Scarlet and Michael came over to us since Scarlet was my cousin but also my beta. The rogues sat in there area away from the other packs and the same went with the humans. Kinda.
  They knew about the packs but didn't know what we were and they knew who was in charge.

  "Thank you all for coming. Ima make this short and simple because I had things to do." I had said in the mic. "I know I have been gone for a while after what happened at prom but I am back. And since I've been gone, another pack has came into this school. But it isn't just any type of pack. Its alpha Gavin's pack, my mate's pack. And since I been back, I have nothing but trouble," I had growled the word trouble. "With not just the rogues but with all of you picking on innocent little girls because where they come from. I'm sick of it all. They next fight or you bullying someone will be send home for 3 days. Things will and is going to change. There's 3 packs here, which is all my packs and rogues if y'all don't like it, there's the doors right there," I said pointing at them. "You don't have to be here." I stopped speaking to see if any of the rogues would leave and none of them got up. They all just looked down.
  "Those that don't belong in packs or are not rogues y'all may leave." Peter had told the humans they could go. "And have a nice weekend."

  It took a few minutes for the humans to leave and once they did, the wolves were left staring up at us.

  Parker walked up to the to the mic. "There's a war coming. And we don't need all this bull shit of you guys not getting along. Expressly you rogues. All 3 packs had made a truce with each other to help serve the Luna. Are you gonna guys willing to fail your Luna?" He asked them.

  A few of them stood up and walked on the floor. It was Tommy, Harvey, and a few others that I didn't know their names.

  "We've always been there for the Luna. Even when Peter was going here. We get were not part of the packs but we would like respect as well." Tommy had spoke.
  "Exactly, we four control some of the rogues here and we're sorry if we've showed off. But if we get the respect you guys wants we deserved it as well." Harvey had said.

  I was pleased with those two coming to terms. A few of the wolves from the packs stood up and was about to protest, but I had held my hand up.

  "I totally 100% agree with you guys. But as this war is coming, I'm gonna need you. Ima need y'all to watch my back no matter where I'm at. If its in town and you see me and something happens y'all need to step up to the plate." I had said. "But like I said, y'all go out of line, 3 days your out. That's the punishment y'all get. Hopefully y'all can think about what had gone wrong for those 3 days before y'all come back."
  Everyone stood up and all had spoke. "Yes, Luna!" Then they all bowed.
  "Y'all are good to go." I told them waving them off.

  I looked at the others and leaned into Gavin's side. I sighed before speaking but Parker had beat me to it.

  "Well done, niece. I'm proud of you. Your mother and grandmother would be proud of you themselves." Parker said.
  "Hey now, your speaking like our mother is gone." Peter said.
  "No, I'm just saying. But Ima go, before your grandpa losing his mind. He's already losing it since I don't have a mate yet."
  "When are you gonna find one?" Scarlet asked.
  "Don't ask me, ask the moon goddess about that. I feel like I have failed her." He said.
  "You haven't." I said hugging him.
  He smiled down at me. "I'll see y'all in a few days, I have to get ready to go to France tomorrow for an alpha meeting." Parker said.
  "Wait that's tomorrow?" Gavin and Peter said.
  "Its Sunday so pack up for it."
  "God damnit, I forgot that the alpha meeting was this weekend. Babe, we can't do our date tonight. I'm so sorry." Gavin told me.
  "No, its fine. I get it, alpha duties are first. I have to train this weekend anyways. Both Scarlet and me have to."
  "Wait what? I have having Michael spend the weekend with me." Scarlet whined.
  "He can still come. He can watch you get your ass kicked." I had said laughing a little.
  "That's fine with me. Let me get home and pack a bag and I'll see you tonight at 7pm." Michael told Scarlet then kissed her on the lips.

  She nodded and we all went our ways. Parker rode with Michael home, and Peter rode with Scarlet and me home, while Gavin drove home by himself but before kissing me goodbye.
  A boring training and alone time weekend to myself. I was looking forward to that date with Gavin. Stupid alpha duties. Once I got home, I done my homework, at dinner and took a nice hot bath before going to bed. Because I knew this weekend is gonna be hard on me. Training without my mate. I'm just gonna miss him.

  Sorry this took awhile, and its kinda short but to me its long and I don't know why. Its only 3k word. ???
  The next chapter is gonna be a special chapter. I had someone ask me why I haven't found someone for someone and well I think I'm gonna do a special chapter just for Parker.
  So @kerin33, this next chapter is for you.
  So god bless everyone and have a nice night and the special chapter will be up and running soon.